bugs and glitches found in SP and MP

bugs and glitches found in SP and MP

Postby nightmar » 27 July 2019, 23:09

Before I begn I'd like to let you know that these glitches/bugs (not sure what the difference is) have been reported before however I have not seen anyone write anything about any of them so I will report them here. If they have been reported before please let me know.

1) In single player lately every time I use the telekinisis abilty and move and object from my left to my right or the opposite I find myself getting pushed back and sometimes losing control of the object. This appears only very lately. Prrehaps it's related to an update?

2) In multiplayer somethin that rarely happens (also quite lately) is that one of the weapons I am equipped with suddenly disappears. I can not find the weapon anywhere in the map (not even at it's regular spawn) an the other players look like I just dropped it. I am certain that this is irrelevant to any triggers.

3) This is a quitee old one but can still be troulesome. In multiplayer there is a common glitch where if you fire with a gun and quickly change to another one( for example you have swords equipped you slice the air and right after you change to a sniper rifle WITHOUT FIRING) then the other players will look at their screens as if you fired the second weapon instead of the first. This one bothers me a bit more because it causes a lot of misanderstundings and ways of exploitation. However I think it is lag related so I am not sure if it's fixable.

Let me know if you need any screenshots to understand better (however I can not provide you with screenshots about 1) and 2)
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Re: bugs and glitches found in SP and MP

Postby jeje52 » 28 July 2019, 18:57

I know what causes the second bug. It happens when someone joins and spawns on the gun's default location.
Explanation:
Spoiler: Show More
When someone joins, on their side, no one has guns and all the guns are at their default location, so the game will sync it on their side to fix it. But there is a moment where the guns aren't synced.
They will pick it up the gun, it syncs and moves the gun to your inventory. However, they picked it up like normal on your side. They will get the gun, you lose the gun, it will try to move the gun to your inventory on their side, which moves it to you on their side but the gun will appear as if they dropped it on your side.
So on your side, the player that joined will drop the gun that you had, and on their side, it will seem as if you simply dropped the gun. This happens often on maps like nyove-rocket where there are guns on every platform.
jeje52
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: bugs and glitches found in SP and MP

Postby kjs brother » 3 August 2019, 12:15

I got some bug, when i'm in a mp server, a guest just shooting in wall but i'm getting hitted with invisible bullets,even swords work.
The Fade and Blaze
kjs brother
Recruit

Return to Bug Reporting Archive