Standalone Glitch/Bug?

Standalone Glitch/Bug?

Postby ThousandFields » 17 November 2018, 05:21

So, I just downloaded PB2 today to see what it was like. Except not being able to join the other servers it was as good as I hoped. However, when me and my friend were playing he tried to crouch using the CTRL key and open the chat at the same time. This "CTRL + ENTER" caused a small bug... at first it caused him to leave the match and then he sent me a picture of the map but all the decorations were missing, so it was just the walls. Then he decided to keep pressing CTRL + ENTER and some weird things happened. We tested it some more and what screens come out are based on where you are: the main menu, a level/match, the multiplayer lobby. I saved one of the weirdest pictures, mostly wondering where this came from... http://prntscr.com/ljet8r (Note: the image is actually flashing, but I don't have the time to turn it into a gif D:)

ThousandFields

Re: Standalone Glitch/Bug?

Postby mrblake213 » 17 November 2018, 16:42

ummm... try playing in the website?
I'm pretty sure that the 'downloadable' version isn't suggested since it's most likely a test version for other purposes.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby ThousandFields » 17 November 2018, 22:27

mrblake213 wrote:ummm... try playing in the website?
I'm pretty sure that the 'downloadable' version isn't suggested since it's most likely a test version for other purposes.

I know, I just tried the standalone since I had a bit of frame lag. It fixed the problem, but because the server was in Ukraine and I'm in Canada, I got ping lag so I stopped using it for multiplayer.

ThousandFields

Postby Eric Gurt » 17 November 2018, 23:54

New version of standalone version should no longer have this problem. It will not update automatically though.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby ThousandFields » 18 November 2018, 01:15

Eric Gurt wrote:New version of standalone version should no longer have this problem. It will not update automatically though.

I downloaded the .swf and replaced it with the old one and it worked! Thanks.

ThousandFields

Return to Bug Reporting Archive