secret staff?

Discuss and suggest any update ideas you have for the Plazma Burst series

secret staff?

Postby broforce1 » 5 July 2020, 12:02

hey hello, I like the idea to add a secret staff, in pb2 or discord, doesn't matter anyway, you know some staffs are so busy or offline, or welp, some users do some bad move and post some shitty horny pics and posts and make offensive things or bad duties, and that all is happening while the staff arent online, so if there's a secret staff, the staff can know what's happening without letting anyone that there's a staff online, so if someone did something bad that secret staff will mute him or ban him or something, so, what do you think?
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: secret staff?

Postby Civil-Lite » 5 July 2020, 13:52

I’ll be fairly honest with you, and I do get where you’re coming from, it’s not a bad idea but neither is it a good one. Having “Secret Staff” would pretty much defeat the overall purpose of having the Support Team who basically do help the staff team before moving onto the higher rank. Ultimately players will always have the right to report other players, whom they have seen broken the rules / consistent with their bad behaviour, to members of staff. Even if a couple of staff are offline there will always be ones that are online and waiting. And hopefully that sums it up.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby mrblake213 » 5 July 2020, 14:12

This would be unnecessary.

Site Staff can either hide behind a guest or an alternative account while Discord Staff can be under the offline status.

Nevertheless, players can report users that have broken a rule and the staff will punish them fairly when they get online as long as the evidences are valid and it is recent.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Girl_Power » 5 July 2020, 20:53

So basically undercover cops in PB2? No thanks, man. I feel PB2 is alright at the moment with enough moderators to handle some misbehaved players.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby I once was a guest » 22 October 2020, 13:03

Secret staff?

Sounds like the secrect police in the CCCP
No offense.

I once was a guest
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Other Ideas