Building up reputation

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst

Building up reputation

Postby mokaal » 4 October 2020, 21:25

It kinda sucks that you would do a lot of stuff to make your reputation back after 1 or 2 years of absence, still it gotta takes some time and effort to get known to the current player Fanbase Community ( Yes, the Community can be different than you know in the past )

Point of that topic that I saw a lot of artists, programmers, animators, modelers and a lot of people with respected profession but still there's one specific profession that whole Community would needs; Meme Makers might not be the only one who draws smile or laughing faces, but still they're most effective people who does make the Community happy.

I myself, used to be be a clan member in the past, but I promised that I wouldn't join any clans because of their toxicity and such, only one clan I would join only if it's revived and no I won't mention it.

I also used to be in a lot of leadership positions inside roblox war groups where it got my leadership improved, and so my grammar.

Being a leader doesn't mean that the leaders should be serious in all times, it's depressing, and can actually affect the mentality and socially.

But yeah back to the point,

I really consider Meme Maker as an easy profession to achieve, but it would take some time and effort to study what does the Community likes and so on.

That's why I decided to chat often and make memes to build up some reputation and make myself well known to the community again, after being absent since 2018.

Tell me what do you think about this forum? Replies are appreciated
Do you believe that corruption is permanent and everyone can have it without realization?

Mokaal, an average PB2 player since 2016
mokaal
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Building up reputation

Postby ECC9 » 5 October 2020, 21:32

I don't think that anyone cares here if you been absent for years and what is you reputation status.

Welcome back.

I think the forum really got inactive by time. Basically thats all, nothin' much to talk 'bout
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby eru_ » 5 October 2020, 22:11

Mokaal, none is born mature, everyone beings to be immature then he'd learn from his past/fault until he build up a nice personality, what I'd like to say is just "Be a gentleman", don't make enemies.
I'd rather be badly criticized by an experienced person rather than being complimented by a braindead...
Do never hesitate to feedback, but don't be sarcastic please !
eru_
Falkok [250]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 6 October 2020, 22:36

Did you have an old account?
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby mokaal » 4 December 2020, 10:17

Phant0mB0nnie wrote:Did you have an old account?

Sorry for late reply, and no, it's just the problems
Do you believe that corruption is permanent and everyone can have it without realization?

Mokaal, an average PB2 player since 2016
mokaal
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Around the Campfire