Is this place even alive?

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst

Is this place even alive?

Postby LawrenceRUS » 25 September 2019, 01:18

I mean. The server activity are quite dead, but I can see updates to the game, to the website and such. New SP maps, new weapons. I've never seen automatic weapons in pistol, a.k.a "1" slot until I loged in back in game not so long ago. I guess it was two weeks ago.

Yet there is less then 100 people always online. And on UK server there is hardly even 10 people. And Eric is, I guess, from UK!

Are you guys having local games or something? Avoiding that "guest" racism and tons of "base1212 total war" named rooms?

Btw does Eric even know about that news that Flashplayer is being shut down in 2020?

LawrenceRUS

Re: Is this place even alive?

Postby Eric Gurt » 25 September 2019, 03:31

Flash Player will be removed from browsers in the end of 2020, but not from offline or standalone. There is also people who try to implement Flash Player for browsers using JavaScript and web-assembly.

Players count is decreasing currently, but really it always did.

We currently work on somewhat big update which is basically some probably important changes, experiments and new content. Curious what and if it will change anything compared to previous updates.

I'm from Ukraine, that is UA in terms of country codes. But both are somewhere close to Europe.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby gsa12 » 27 September 2019, 01:54

Eric Gurt wrote:Flash Player will be removed from browsers in the end of 2020, but not from offline or standalone. There is also people who try to implement Flash Player for browsers using JavaScript and web-assembly.

We currently work on somewhat big update which is basically some probably important changes, experiments and new content. Curious what and if it will change anything compared to previous updates.

I'm from Ukraine, that is UA in terms of country codes. But both are somewhere close to Europe.

The game is not working for past 2 weeks now, it keeps request adobe flash player and each time i allow it and restart it for settings change, it still has the blank screen. Fix it.

gsa12
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Eric Gurt » 27 September 2019, 02:51

gsa12 wrote:The game is not working for past 2 weeks now, it keeps request adobe flash player and each time i allow it and restart it for settings change, it still has the blank screen. Fix it.

Hmm, I think it is first time I see this reported as for recently.

By blank screen you mean white screen? In some web browsers it might mean that game is still being downloaded. I'd suggest leaving that page open until loading screen appear (game might also appear instantly once it is fully loaded).
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby gsa12 » 27 September 2019, 17:45

http://prnt.sc/pbuitz

I left over the entire day and nothing changed. I also used firefox, and its the same white screen. i have all permissions enabled.

gsa12
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby ditzy » 28 September 2019, 00:40

gsa12 wrote:http://prnt.sc/pbuitz

I left over the entire day and nothing changed. I also used firefox, and its the same white screen. i have all permissions enabled.

Did you right click to run Flash Player?
ditzy

Postby gsa12 » 28 September 2019, 17:56

Of course i did, im not stupid ok?

gsa12
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby RamenNooblez » 28 September 2019, 18:27

If you're using Chrome, you might want to try clicking at the top left of your browser, there's a lock symbol. It should show the permissions and stuff allowed, and enable flash player. Reloading the page should do the trick after that.

RamenNooblez
Recruit

Postby ECC9 » 14 October 2019, 21:50

No it's not alive.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Jason Eden » 14 October 2019, 21:57

ECC9 wrote:No it's not alive.

Then who are you?
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby gsa12 » 19 October 2019, 22:10

Eric Gurt wrote:Flash Player will be removed from browsers in the end of 2020, but not from offline or standalone. There is also people who try to implement Flash Player for browsers using JavaScript and web-assembly.

Short update. My computer had some nasty virus for a while and he deleted some of the apps i had including the adobe shockwave. had to run her through cleaning and re-updated it again. it works smooth now.

gsa12
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Resi » 5 November 2019, 18:52

Most people have moved on, personally I lost interest when I got a better computer (Even if it's pretty crap still).

I joined this game when I was 11, back then things were simple.

Now I'm studying in university, I got my own personal project (A chat-game RPG) and I'm trying to stabilize my life while surviving this country's dictatorship.

Think about it, other people probably did the same, enjoyed this game when little, and then went to do other things as they grew up.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
Resi
Heavy Marine [900]

Return to Around the Campfire