Intro/Farewell(s)

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst!

Re: Intro/Farewell(s)

Postby Build » 3 August 2018, 11:48

Hi i'm Defensive (Build is my alt acc)
i play this game since 2013 or 2014
and i remember when i'm making some random maps
i started to learn it
and yes saw never gets old :p
i like making saw maps
i know PB2 gets boring when you play it for years but i still play it tho :3

That's all i have to say :)
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby Lancer21 » 16 August 2018, 17:09

Hello everyone!

Sorry for not posting there at first, I didn't notice the thread. Anyways, I've come to the forum since I played the game a lot a couple years ago, and suddenly had a nostalgy-fueled longing for it (and coming back to PB2 is nothing, I once spent a month's worth of free time playing Aces of the Deep and Tyrian 2000). Since I had lost both my password and the e-mal address I used back then, I made a new account, and here I am!

Lancer21
Recruit

Postby guest-electric fish » 9 October 2018, 16:09

During my 6 years in PB2(Plazma Burst 2) i had from one point many good memories like playing with friends,enjoying amazing maps,meeting new people,making maps and doing roleplaying or narrations but from the other point i had enough bad memories like facing the data lost,fighting people who either misjudged,insulted and annoyed either me either my friends,risked everything in order to protect either myself either my friends and faced many insults for my name,my roleplay and for my weird behavior

Today my dearest people after staying 6 years in pb2 (2013-2018) i decided to retire from this game once and for all. I know it sounds very shocking and suprising for many (and especially my friends) but here's what made me decide this shocking decision: After 2 years waiting,crying and suffering due i wasn't able to enter an university i finally managed to enter and that finally changed my entire life. Anyways that reason which i stated may sound funny for you but i gotta be focus on my studies and on start an whole new life

Credits are going to all people who were with me and who taught me many valuable things such as friendship,wisdom and engouragement because honestly pb2 is unique especially in that level(despite the many issues which it has).However there are very special people who i wanna really thank them so check it out the spoiler

Spoiler: Show More
Special thanks are going to: 2phone,346,911_cop_state, agent_indigo,alkathanos,alex2002,alica/kazy,Annabeth_Aridine,ashley54,aarham,Assasin Nick,Ayano,Baraka,Bird_Fighter,Blue--,BTS-suga,booraz,ch1ck3n p13,civil security 23,Civil Security Boss 456, civil-lite,charisghost,Dante sayuri,Darkstar1,David91523,doomwrath,dr hell,dragon frost,ECC9,el purple grass,eru_,friday14th,fun apple,frosty_shadow,gabeiwa,gabe,garry,gifted,givethesoda,gajacar25, Hey_555,ifighter,idomino,imran1,imgonnadie,juan the red,jayaraya,k2shape,kostadin 8,kekfied,kiriakosgr96,lancepatrick,lance ryder wilson,lia,lwcasss,madeinfrance,martin walker,mi6 agent 007,mrblake213,max teabag,mrnat444,monovalent,mingo1,neptunia,neutral,noune,noirfix,nyan foxy,nopal,ohkxin,pelican,pixelbyte,playwithfun,prince of death,protonoid,pvt gas,reda 007,ryan eastwood,stefano2008,sponge123,sparken,supernatural cat,sweet_melody,tehswordninja,tempus,the demian,thj,timer15,twinstiger,the real slayer uzo,veronika,waso123,wolfmaster12,weapons_masters,wasted time,zem_dem,zaprunderfilm and zigzagdown

So anyways that was what i had to say so with big love and respect your friendly and amazing person guest-electric fish aka guest-eletric fish aka electric fish aka fishy aka fish aka gef

To those who keep attacking,misjudging,hating,annoying and insulting me please show respect and understand that i am retiring forever so instead show respect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t99KH0TR-J4 <- An good farewell song
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby Imran 1 » 9 October 2018, 17:37

guest-electric fish wrote:During my 6 years in PB2(Plazma Burst 2) i had from one point many good memories like playing with friends,enjoying amazing maps,meeting new people,making maps and doing roleplaying or narrations but from the other point i had enough bad memories like facing the data lost,fighting people who either misjudged,insulted and annoyed either me either my friends,risked everything in order to protect either myself either my friends and faced many insults for my name,my roleplay and for my weird behavior

Today my dearest people after staying 6 years in pb2 (2013-2018) i decided to retire from this game once and for all. I know it sounds very shocking and suprising for many (and especially my friends) but here's what made me decide this shocking decision: After 2 years waiting,crying and suffering due i wasn't able to enter an university i finally managed to enter and that finally changed my entire life. Anyways that reason which i stated may sound funny for you but i gotta be focus on my studies and on start an whole new life

Credits are going to all people who were with me and who taught me many valuable things such as friendship,wisdom and engouragement because honestly pb2 is unique especially in that level(despite the many issues which it has).However there are very special people who i wanna really thank them so check it out the spoiler

Special thanks are going to: 2phone,346,911_cop_state, agent_indigo,alkathanos,alex2002,alica/kazy,Annabeth_Aridine,ashley54,aarham,Assasin Nick,Ayano,Baraka,Bird_Fighter,Blue--,BTS-suga,booraz,ch1ck3n p13,civil security 23,Civil Security Boss 456, civil-lite,charisghost,Dante sayuri,Darkstar1,David91523,doomwrath,dr hell,dragon frost,ECC9,el purple grass,eru_,friday14th,fun apple,frosty_shadow,gabeiwa,gabe,garry,gifted,givethesoda,gajacar25, Hey_555,ifighter,idomino,imran1,imgonnadie,juan the red,jayaraya,k2shape,kostadin 8,kekfied,kiriakosgr96,lancepatrick,lance ryder wilson,lia,lwcasss,madeinfrance,martin walker,mi6 agent 007,mrblake213,max teabag,mrnat444,monovalent,mingo1,neptunia,neutral,noune,noirfix,nyan foxy,nopal,ohkxin,pelican,pixelbyte,playwithfun,prince of death,protonoid,pvt gas,reda 007,ryan eastwood,stefano2008,sponge123,sparken,supernatural cat,sweet_melody,tehswordninja,tempus,the demian,thj,timer15,twinstiger,the real slayer uzo,veronika,waso123,wolfmaster12,weapons_masters,wasted time,zem_dem,zaprunderfilm and zigzagdown

So anyways that was what i had to say so with big love and respect your friendly and amazing person guest-electric fish aka guest-eletric fish aka electric fish aka fishy aka fish aka gef

To those who keep attacking,misjudging,hating,annoying and insulting me please show respect and understand that i am retiring forever so instead show respect

You may be gone, but you will never be forgotten. Thank you for taking your time to write this message and also my best regards and best wishes for your future.
- Imran 1
Discord: Yato#1991
Imran 1
Recruit

Postby civil security 23 » 9 October 2018, 17:44

So the time has come for me too after 6 years of laughing crying helping my virtual friends that I don't think them as a vritual ones is time for me to go too, I decided to leave because I wish to go to college too I wish to become what I have wished since I was a little kid Is a very hard time for me to leave my friends behind but there is just one person that It pains me the most to leave her alone even if I can't talk with her ever again I wish that soon I will do it again but that time forever because even if it was for a short time every second that I have spend with her it was like heaven for me it was the most beautiful thing in the world It pains me so much to leave her that I don't know how can I describe my life without her knowing that I will never say hello to her I will never say good night to her I will never try to make her laugh and I will never try to make her happy by any possibilty. I wish and I hope that I will see her again even if it will be for a long time until that time I will be there for her like an angel. ;-;

civil security 23

Postby Civil-Lite » 9 October 2018, 17:46

@guest-electric fish, it is sad to hear you have to leave. But I just want to say that it has been a true honour being along side you for the past 3/4 years of me being in this community, the days have gone by quick as well as we have had some great times and alot has changed. You will never be forgotten, not by us / your friends especially. At one point in life everyone has to move on sometime but do not forget who you are. Farewell my dear friend, stay strong, stay safe, best of luck in your near future too. If anything we will always be here to welcome you back, whenever you feel the need. You shall be missed... until next time... ~ Civil-Lite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLhu0iR6DnA <- Motivational song and one of my favourites.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby Ignas Jazbutis » 9 October 2018, 17:54

I've started playing this game in 2014. I'm a person that defends my opinion. I may be an ass to most people but that's the point of basically all games. I like to go by myself to show how capable I am.
Ignas Jazbutis
Recruit

Postby eru_ » 9 October 2018, 18:59

Farewell gef you won't be forgotten
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Hikarikaze » 9 October 2018, 23:36

I've had enough of this "community" and my patience finally ran out with it. If you want to know the whole story, you can start here and spend a lifetime reading it or you can just avoid clicking it and not care about it. Either way I don't care since it won't affect anything anyways

Don't send me any regards or write stupid things like "you won't be forgotten" or anything complimentary to me. I'm also not going to hand out my Discord personally so anyone that really wants it should just go ask someone else that has it
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Kostadin 8 » 10 October 2018, 04:01

guest-electric fish wrote:During my 6 years in PB2(Plazma Burst 2) i had from one point many good memories like playing with friends,enjoying amazing maps,meeting new people,making maps and doing roleplaying or narrations but from the other point i had enough bad memories like facing the data lost,fighting people who either misjudged,insulted and annoyed either me either my friends,risked everything in order to protect either myself either my friends and faced many insults for my name,my roleplay and for my weird behavior

Nice having you, i hope you don't leave discord forever as itll be really sad to not see you again
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby ZapruderFilm » 10 October 2018, 04:07

Goodbye Guest Electric Fish, you will always be remembered. You were nice to everyone and had good stories. I wish you the best of luck in Uni.

And only a legend like this guy would type out the credit names in alphabetical order.
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Protonoid » 10 October 2018, 14:35

Not actually an introduction.
Finished up with my studies, for which I left. Would be back to normal activity now.
Just to notify, I'll be active for a noticeable amount of time. See you around fellas!
Protonoid

Postby phsc » 25 October 2018, 22:29

look at whos back

ill prob get banned in a week but ok

the rest of this was cringy jesus
Last edited by phsc on 27 October 2019, 15:00, edited 1 time in total.
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby ditzy » 25 October 2018, 22:59

phsc wrote:Advertisement

Stahp you're going to get the banne again.

---- On topic:
Welcome back.
Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
ditzy
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Kenythz » 3 November 2018, 17:00

No! don't leave us! you're only hope here!
Kenythz

Postby eru_ » 3 November 2018, 17:15

Good bye residays , you're a part of PB community and we will miss the 'shut up ghey" joke
eru_

Postby phsc » 17 November 2018, 14:26

bye

i just found out better ways to use my free time and "escape reality"

and i think im supposed to say thank you?
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby phsc » 18 November 2018, 16:25

deliciously exquisite pizza sauce

i need to write more text or something
Last edited by phsc on 17 March 2019, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Burst » 9 December 2018, 12:38

Hi, I'm Burst.

That is all, I don't know what else to say.

hollow knight good game
i dont know how to put images as signatures so this is here
Burst
Recruit

Postby darkstar 1 » 18 March 2019, 01:25

I think I have a game addiction, I've tried to limit myself before, but can't... at this point gaming has been consuming too much of my time, I don't want this to further influence my life so I'm gonna leave the games I am/was most addicted to by resetting my password.

I'll still be on discord/twitter/... if anyone needs me, but I won't be able to log in on this account anymore.

Btw, all my maps are open sourced, including the stuff I was recently working on, there are also some on my "singleplayer" and "_cube" account, feel free to take a look at them/finish them, idk

Thanks, Eric, for making this awesome game and thanks everyone for being here, I've had a really good time in pb2!

Goodbye.

Seems like I can't leave after all, I'm back, saved my pass somewhere just in case
Last edited by darkstar 1 on 19 April 2019, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

PreviousNext

Return to Around the Campfire