Intro/Farewell(s)

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst!

My Final Thoughts On This Game...

Postby dollarsadmin » 31 December 2020, 06:42

well flash is almost dead so this game is almost dead. yes i heard about some standalone launcher. no, i'm not getting it. nothing personal, i just see this as a chance to move on. of course, if someone makes a plazma burst 4 in a different language, then sure i'll play it.
i will miss all of the flash content that i experienced over the years though.

anyway... i do not think that any game has pissed me off quite as much as this one has over the years. in slow swords maps players be killing me from miles away. in slow rocket maps players be killing me from rockets that are miles away. in slow sniper maps players be killing me from bullets that are miles away.
the movement detection sucks, the hit detection sucks, etc.

i'm fair. i had a good deal of fun over the years, went to war with some peeps, etc. i spent most of my time on this game masquerading as a guest. the appeal for me was the anonymity and the lack of bonds. a lot of the times when i logged in i just wanted to kill some shit. not in the mood for players to get too buddy buddy with me.

of course, over the years players found more ways to stroke their ego and satisfy their god complex. the most memorable example i can think of is that agent asshole.
people trolling maps for secrets that let them become god over other players, so that they can finally feel like someone big.
well there are also people who resort to nepotism. forming small groups so that they can kick whoever they want out of rooms. heck, just a few minutes ago someone complained that guests are killing them too much, which got me insta kicked. imagine complaining about being killed in a killing game.

so that agent guy would be around maps often. other people like him of course. if you do something they don't like, they find the secret button that lets them automatically kill whoever they want, as many times as they want.

don't get me started on all of the glitches...

well i guess i can't really think of much else to say. oh, i was a little bit of a map maker. i made a few gems. got a few more gems that i'm working on... or was working on. they will never be finished. is there will be a PB3 with less lag, less glitches, and better detection then i will make better maps there.

well, i personally think that development on this game should have ended years ago to make a better plazma burst game. like 3+ years ago.

dollarsadmin
Recruit

Re: Intro/Farewell(s)

Postby Marine_______________ » 4 January 2021, 09:00

I don't say farewell.

Marine_______________
Recruit

Postby Girl_Power » 13 January 2021, 21:56

Goodbye.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Explanation (Youtube Description Notice)

Postby Yex » 17 January 2021, 05:39

Same as before on that YouTube video description. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdmMQFkPh5k which you can freely watch the video down below at my signature.
Explanation Confession For My Biggest Crimes. In case if you haven't read the description or watched the video I can post it in here. I am officially retiring and you know the reasons. Not just PB2 dying but also many other reasons that could also come into play as well.
YouTube Video Description as follows.
Yes, you should already know the rest and what happened next. It sadly cuts short before getting to the part [REDACTED]. This was made to humiliates myself cause I deserved it. But the export to mp4 has failed on objection.lol so it ends up cutting off. So you won't see the full experience of it but you get the idea. If you curious go and check discord PBC and type in YChZ and you should find what happened next. It ends badly. Yes at the beginning of year 2020 I had real life problems and thought to seek attention and I was in this clan named TR or have joined it back in year 2020 of the beginning. I ended up seeking attention by faking depression and so many other ways to seek attention. Of course UA server noticed something fishy was going on as well as some of the people on TR clan which is now named TO. After I knew they were on to me and were also cyber-bulling me for obviously seeking attention. I decided to change up my plans and decided to seek attention by putting the blame on UA server and so on. Guess I did seek attention after all but this time was [REDACTED] by MrBlake213. In terms. I deserved this. Don't talk about me again. I no longer speak I no longer say. You already know what I did and there is nothing for me to say anymore. There's no point in me saying. You finally would know the story and understand the cringe shit that has been happening and yes congrats, I am 500% cringe as deliciously exquisite pizza sauce to people as well as hatred and cyber-bulling. Good day. If you want to talk shit about me then go ahead. There's nothing more to this and if you want to cyber-bully me then go ahead. Insult me as if I care cause I won't since there's no point in furthering this.
Now that you read this article or what it was meant. I have deserved it. There's no other reasons to stray here. Goodbye.
Now I really want to die. Just to get out of this embarrassment.
Don't talk to me.
Yex
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Explanation (Youtube Description Notice)

Postby Yex » 17 January 2021, 05:47

Yex wrote:Same as before on that YouTube video description. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdmMQFkPh5k which you can freely watch the video down below at my signature.
Explanation Confession For My Biggest Crimes. In case if you haven't read the description or watched the video I can post it in here. I am officially retiring and you know the reasons. Not just PB2 dying but also many other reasons that could also come into play as well.
YouTube Video Description as follows.
Yes, you should already know the rest and what happened next. It sadly cuts short before getting to the part [REDACTED]. This was made to humiliates myself cause I deserved it. But the export to mp4 has failed on objection.lol so it ends up cutting off. So you won't see the full experience of it but you get the idea. If you curious go and check discord PBC and type in YChZ and you should find what happened next. It ends badly. Yes at the beginning of year 2020 I had real life problems and thought to seek attention and I was in this clan named TR or have joined it back in year 2020 of the beginning. I ended up seeking attention by faking depression and so many other ways to seek attention. Of course UA server noticed something fishy was going on as well as some of the people on TR clan which is now named TO. After I knew they were on to me and were also cyber-bulling me for obviously seeking attention. I decided to change up my plans and decided to seek attention by putting the blame on UA server and so on. Guess I did seek attention after all but this time was [REDACTED] by MrBlake213. In terms. I deserved this. Don't talk about me again. I no longer speak I no longer say. You already know what I did and there is nothing for me to say anymore. There's no point in me saying. You finally would know the story and understand the cringe shit that has been happening and yes congrats, I am 500% cringe as deliciously exquisite pizza sauce to people as well as hatred and cyber-bulling. Good day. If you want to talk shit about me then go ahead. There's nothing more to this and if you want to cyber-bully me then go ahead. Insult me as if I care cause I won't since there's no point in furthering this.
Now that you read this article or what it was meant. I have deserved it. There's no other reasons to stray here. Goodbye.

Also here's a full version uncut 100% full on version of this objection.lol file which sadly failed to fully upload when I done export to mp4 file.
Here's a link to uncut version of it and 100% includes everything in it. https://objection.lol/objection/974933
Fully uncut and 100% of that file. Also it sadly doesn't have music or something like that but it doesn't matter, you already have read the description. Goodbye.
Don't talk to me.
Yex

Re: Explanation (Youtube Description Notice)

Postby Civil-Lite » 17 January 2021, 06:39

To be absolutely truthful with you, I think it’s about a about time we wrapped this up once and for all, probably for the better too and not just the sake of your own benefit. Therefore I am going to say this for you to keep in mind. I don’t really see it necessary for you constantly having to “explain” yourself over and over again, as well as the other times you have done so in the past - I believe to this point it is clear that everyone now gets the picture, towards the extent that needless do we need to be reminded. From what can already be understood is that you’ve had a various amount of problems / conflict between yourself and others inside the flash game (some of the PBC community to be exact), whereas we’ve even tried to help you out time and time again - in terms of avoiding those problems in near future or even avoiding the types of people who would often be the cause of certain drama - but unfortunately from what it appears is that our help has been blatantly ignored upon, and let’s be real it’s not the first time this has happened either. The fact that it’s been said you’ve also claimed to be “faking depression” (I’m not interested over whether of that is true or not, I’m in no position to call out) or even going around “seeking attention” from people does not help your case any better under any circumstances. That also for the consistent “self-hatred” at your own accord. It needs to stop as you are to achieve nothing from those said actions. However, if you have a problem with certain players then it would be ideal to report them directly and not allow yourself to prolong the situation. Overall, you shouldn’t take a game too seriously or else these things are most likely to happen.

I would like to point out and confirm that the reason why I am saying all this is not give out any further grief / embarrassment towards anybody, but to simply put behind reoccurring events that may tend to happen quite frequently. Furthermore I would like to apologise for if this does offend or distress anybody from what’s been mentioned here.

There’s nothing more to be said.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby ZapruderFilm » 26 January 2021, 02:37

I'm leaving for a while to work on my own project.
https://github.com/MrMcShroom/PlazmaBuddy2 This is the source code of the new bot, even if you didnt want a plazmaburst bot, it has a pretty well rounded ability with a lot of features.
I've left the bots on my server so they should be on 24/7 permanently. If they go down someone can track me down and I'll reboot them.
Thanks everyone, it was a lot of fun, I've decided to go create my own game because of my experiences here, so thanks.

Oh yeah I made a PB2 MC server I threw up alongside the bot the IP is play.darkclan.xyz and the version is 1.16.5 if youre interested.
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

My Choices And Your Choices

Postby Yex » 3 February 2021, 01:40

I'm sorry for what I have done. For faking suicide, fake depression, trolling, toxication, pessimistic attitude, creating a hostile environment, and disrespectful behavior, multiple usage of alt accounts for those purposes, lying.

I have confessed to these crimes and actions above. And I have established a poll about it.
I'm serious about this. If you choice to banish me. Then let it happen. If you choice to delete me. Then let it happen and I'll delete myself. Disappearing forever which is like similar to perm-ban but on my own terms and also with the help of staff members to delete the rest of the things I had that I couldn't delete.

I've been looking for advices. So far the only advices I've gotten are as following. Deleting myself from existence as stated by Yuri. and Revan, and the other one from MrBlake213 whom said this the following "Because even though you use many alts, your behavior is still the same. Which means your name isn't the problem, YOU are the problem."

Anyway, I'm disabling my accounts. I have decided this. Goodbye.
Don't talk to me.
Yex

Postby wolf653 » 3 February 2021, 01:49

well that's that. honestly would have preferred if he just left quickly instead of dramatizing it and making such a big deal out of it
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653

I'm disabling.

Postby TelarmerGz » 11 February 2021, 04:26

Yep i have disabled my accounts and im quitting!

I had enough of it.

you know it.

TelarmerGz
Recruit

Postby broforce1 » 3 March 2021, 18:25

meh ---------------------------------------------------------------
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby mokaal » 16 March 2021, 08:24

I had enough.

I seriously had enough of PB2 and it's playerbase ( no not the community just the players )

Everytime I play stryde sniperwars some b#tch ass clowns keep blaming me for non-existent " ping " and " lag "

F#ck the playerbase and f#ck whoever is bloody toxic inside that game.

Btw happy birthday PB2.

Expect me to make a return when PB3 is released.

I will stay on PB2 discord if anyone wants to contact me, but I won't talk inside anymore.

Goodbye.
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby astrodex pl » 16 March 2021, 11:19

hi

im astrodexPL the pb2 modder and player

i like old games like doom

few times i wanted to leave pb2 because it made me angry and still i regret many stuff like spamming moderator private messeges and being toxic peace of poop still im doing bad stuff because still im stupid

plazma burst 2 logic: when you miss the bullet it alywas will hit you

why i ever joined to this community full of toxic people and bad stuff
My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world
astrodex pl

Postby broforce1 » 20 April 2021, 07:37

astrodex pl wrote:hi

im astrodexPL the pb2 modder and player

i like old games like doom

few times i wanted to leave pb2 because it made me angry and still i regret many stuff like spamming moderator private messeges and being toxic peace of poop still im doing bad stuff because still im stupid

plazma burst 2 logic: when you miss the bullet it alywas will hit you

why i ever joined to this community full of toxic people and bad stuff

Sad. we pretty much know that and I kinda agree but people would last longer without leaving if they know how to deal with the toxicity, most of the time we usually forget about the past and keep moving on so that is why we never leave this community cuz a lot of good SP stuff to explore like maps and a small community to interact with ... unlike playing PB2 MP all the time which is boring...

properly all of the people who regret to explore SP features and interact with the community regret playing PB2 and farewell until forever but u joined this community cuz u know that there are a lot of different things that can be done in this game community instead of playing with toxic members...
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby astrodex pl » 24 May 2021, 17:18

i hate that game but still im playing it
astrodex pl

Longbow introduces himself

Postby Longbow Mangudai » 8 June 2021, 18:45

Hey, my name's Longbow Mangudai. Or you can call me BlueBolt5000. Whichever name works.
I'm just another person on the internet who wants to do his own thing. Joined in the early days of PB2, probably a few months before the Sniper Rifle came out.

That's all I really have to say. I do have some maps, if you're interested in playing them. Although I mainly focus on SP maps.
Longbow Mangudai
Recruit

Postby shadowstorm122 » 29 December 2021, 20:08

Hey, I'm probably forgotten by this community by now and I don't mind that but I realized that I never really said bye because life just got in the way.

I stopped coming to this site because i was so busy with balancing college and my hobbies which were mainly bmx around that time but i got into skateboarding aswell after college and after skating for a while I quit bmxing and started focusing solely on skateboarding because I got better at it and now my life just consists of being on the board and hanging out with my friends.

so thats a short update on whats been going on with me within the past 5 years. I hope everythings going well for everyone and I'd just like to say goodbye properly now as ​I feel as if my time within this community has been over for a while as I lost interest. I'd also like to thank you for putting up with me back then because I know for a fact that I was a handful for the staff team and I apologize for that.

If anyone wishes to get in contact with me then you could probably find my discord tag by searching my username through the pb2 discord server as I don't really check this site anymore.

bye anyways.
shadowstorm122
Falkok [250]

Postby wires memelord » 23 February 2022, 01:15

Well I guess now would be a good time as any.

Joined in 2019, liked it a lot because of the physics, gameplay, features, all that jazz, left in early 2021, came back in late 2021 under new acc bc I forgor my old one,(I have it back now but I see no use in using it) but since flash is still dead I just chill on the forums waiting for PB3 and playing sd2d.

Also all my old friends are gone, rip.
STAPH

wires memelord
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Intro/Farewell(s) - My return after 3 years.

Postby Verdantlee » 29 July 2022, 04:02

Hello, everyone.

I understand that not everyone will remember me for who I am, but I've been away for 3 years, and lost access to my account. But I think its safe to say that I'm back from the silence of inactivity, due to real life stuff catching up to me.
Not being an impostor, but with all honesty, for those who still remembers me, I used to be known as prometheansoldier and GhostX5 in this. Yes, yes, I am him. But I've gone through name changes, with Verdantlee (you can call me as Verdant for short on Discord and here, my friends call me Vert or Verdy) being my main name as of now.

What happened to you?
Like I said, real life stuff has catched up to me, so I had to stop doing gaming for a while, including school, and then the pandemic struck, forcing me to cease my studies for the time being until the viral outbreak would subside, and things loosening up, as well as my interests being broadened and widened, opening myself up for new activities and opportunities for me to perform with. Then I made new friends and enemies along the way, trolls included. Then for some reason I could not access my prometheansoldier and GhostX5 account anymore, followed by having my main Discord account being compromised, along with complications along the way. But I've learned from many mistakes from the past, as well as shaping and molding myself into a mature person.

What do you do?
I used to be moderating a Discord server ran by a group of developers and staff team known as Platinum Five (not to be confused with what I'll be saying further) for a Roblox game called Blackhawk Rescue Mission 5, essentially a more "updated" game based on the game of a similar name, Blackhawk Rescue Mission 2, also ran by a group of the same name but another different entity to be known for the time being since I don't know anyone there. Getting back to where I was, I have been a moderator of Platinum Five for both their Discord server and the game for about 2 years and 5 months, with 21st of July being my last day of moderation, not by retirement, but by permanent removal of my position due to inactivity, as I was unable to perform any further moderation because of real life issues. Not going to disclose any further information regarding the group, nor the server. Right now, I'm basically just here, brainstorming with new ideas on what stuff should I make out of popsicle sticks, planning for what should I get and use as my tactical equipment for Airsoft, as well as coming up with my own pixel art sprites as I'll be sharing them someday.

This is all I can share for, and for those who do remember me, be sure to leave a reply or even DM me here. Of course identify yourselves so I can clearly remember who is who.

Verdantlee

Postby astrodex pl » 30 July 2022, 23:33

Hello my name is astrodexPL im just some guy on the internet that is going deeper to hole of insanity my everyday's thoughts are getting more bizzare with each week thinking about improving humanity dreaming about being rich or doing some not so good stuff i simply am not the same person as i were 2 years ago humanity is getting closer and closer to the doomsday my will to live is declining the darkness is reclaiming my soul and im getting more paranoid because at this point i dont trust anyone not even my family also i crossed one barrier at the end of 2021 that i wish i could rebuild because it haunts me people are ignotant thinking that everything will be good doing their things with ignorant smile on their face just being there happy the consciousness is unnecessary thing that causes unnecessary suffering life is meaningless universe is meaningless nothing makes sense at this point with each step humanity is getting closer to unavoidable end that could happen in 100 years or 10000000 years the only thing that can save us from collapse is getting up from our knees and starting running free of ignorance i hope that this messege was eyeopening instead of saying that im some dumb edglord
astrodex pl

PreviousNext

Return to Around the Campfire