Most scariest, epic or shocking moments in your life?

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst!

Most scariest, epic or shocking moments in your life?

Postby gsa12 » 11 April 2021, 16:00

As the tittle says, what are the most scariest, epic or shocking moments in your life?

The scariest one: When i falsified all my report cards before high school and since these are necessary documents to enter inside a high school, i told my mom what i did then...i got beating of my life time. My mom stripped me from my pc and tv for several months because of it.. This is not only the scariest , but the most traumatic one in my life for me and my mom. All this because i did not want to fail her high expectations

The most epic one: Me and my friend got into some fight in elementary school, and we were both sent to detention office. The principal locked the door to make sure none of us escape. To make things interesting , the door had rotten jabs all over including the area where the door latch is. Since principal had no clue who we are, a friend of mine found some sort of cardboard strong enough to move the latch. We both got out and pretended we never knew each other again.

Most shocking moment: Again in elementary school, we were supposed to have a grammar test, and my friend didnt study anything so he was shaking like a bush and wet hit pants (generally). Seeing how the floor was wet and the guy was shaking, a pal of his came up with an excuse to get him out before the class started. On the same day our teacher was sick and wasnt able to arrive at school so... it was a win/win situation.

So what about you?

gsa12
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Most scariest, epic or shocking moments in your life?

Postby Gashadokuro » 12 April 2021, 07:11

I got banned from pbc
Gashadokuro
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby astrodex pl » 12 April 2021, 08:03

i hate my life thats why im thinking about going to army or even going to jail for stealing and killing because i want to be deliciously exquisite pizza sauce done with my mom and parents i would like to live alone and do stuff beyond your understanding
age of extinction is coming closer every year
astrodex pl
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby astrodex pl » 12 April 2021, 08:04

im thinking about that at least one day in a week im tired of being deliciously exquisite pizza sauce kid
age of extinction is coming closer every year
astrodex pl
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby gsa12 » 12 April 2021, 14:33

astrodex pl wrote:im thinking about that at least one day in a week im tired of being deliciously exquisite pizza sauce kid

I understand your pain, but avoid double-postin please. Edit your post.

gsa12
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby broforce1 » 12 April 2021, 14:34

Nothing... but finding my future will be bad... PINALITHEPOPOWNTTOWOMANASS
Patients is always de Key :P
broforce1
Civil Security Boss [500]

Return to Around the Campfire