So how have you guys been doing/copping up this year?

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst!

So how have you guys been doing/copping up this year?

Postby Ayano » 4 March 2021, 13:06

Just as the title says
So what you guys been doing/feeling/copping up this year?
Personally I don't really feel like things are going bright for me in terms of my academics.
Given that Online class is a lot more accessible, but I'm not used to following rules at home nor I am used to studying and doing work at home. Instead I did all of my school related work inside School itself.
I have a hard time adapting to Online classes and this is honestly my fault for not adapting until now.

So what about you guys? it could be how your simply feeling right now, or the problems you have during the year doesn't need to be connected to school, pretty much anything on your mind right now
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Re: So how have you guys been doing/copping up this year?

Postby broforce1 » 4 March 2021, 14:49

sad idk [url][i][b] [/b][/i][/url]

just going to keep studying lol.
Last edited by broforce1 on 5 March 2021, 10:17, edited 3 times in total.
sis....ee
broforce1
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby mokaal » 4 March 2021, 15:14

To be honest, I really don't like this year nor 2020.

Because I'm used to school attendance which makes me understand lessons more and easier.

Online school sucks and I really don't understand lessons, because video sometimes cut and so the audio.

Last thing I hate 2021 is the deaths of my family members, my grandfather died weeks ago.

I just hope that this year doesn't get worse.
Do you believe that corruption is permanent and everyone can have it without realization?

Mokaal, an average PB2 player since 2016
mokaal
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby verecund gazelle » 5 March 2021, 04:45

Bad. I'm quite incapable of adapting, and any other things that are required in the world, wholly thanks to myself. Also quite incapable of anything, besides complaining.

Well, enough complaining from me.
This is what I get for rating all my maps 1 star

verecund gazelle
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Missak » 14 March 2021, 04:39

Honestly, it is quite decent!
School is better online, in my opinion. Where I live the internet is pretty fast and the chances of audio/video stutterings are pretty low. Best of all, we can go anywhere whenever!
Thankfully, we have zero curfews along with a declining rate of cases (of COVID) — so it is pretty great!
Missak
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby eru_ » 21 March 2021, 21:50

2021 as what I observe is a bad year like usual, or even worse since every second passes, the world gets worse.
As long as I have a stupid routine, the moment when I try to be happy but I fail, when I try to do something I lose motivation quickly, I get dopamine from happiness of something but I realize that it is just illusion, I end up by raging of my super moody psychology, I do face positive people in Discord despite toxicity, and I face two faced people every day in real life who pretend that they're the fool victim all the time.
But at least, I'd thank god that my parents are still alive.
I'd rather be badly criticized by an experienced person rather than being complimented by a braindead...
Do never hesitate to feedback, but don't be sarcastic please !
eru_
Falkok [250]

Postby astrodex pl » 22 March 2021, 11:28

i want to f**king die im tired of this sh1t called coronavirus

im bored of pb2 and other stuff and i cant leave my house

and online school f**king s**ks

sorry for language im tired of this year
welcome to plazma burst 2 where people run with snipers and camp with assault rifles
-astrodexPL
astrodex pl
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby NExileny » 23 March 2021, 22:03

Online school is super fun but sadly we have to go back to school now again, i always kinda did better on online school. Meanwhile i got pretty damn bored staying inside of my house all day because of covid-19. Also some people pretty close in my mothers family tree have died (i dont really know those people but i have been around with them quite some time because they are VERY far away) and i guess that made me kinda sad, overall i think 2020 has been a mixed year for everyone.

NExileny

Postby Tortoise » 28 March 2021, 18:28

Online university sucks ass. I'm paying like £9000 a year for 2 Microsoft teams meeting per week. I miss my friends, my city, live music, random women from Tinder, museums and art galleries.
https://youtu.be/6zdNdqyGTPE
Tortoise
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby gsa12 » 29 March 2021, 15:35

As an introvert, its a literal heaven. I dont have to walk to my academy to go for lectures, ive got all that at home.

gsa12
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby phsc » 9 April 2021, 02:17

i was kinda neutral and working on things for a specific career and some projects of mine, but turns out i got into the army because brazil has conscription for 1/5 of the population, and turns out i really like the army, like a lot, and im currently on my way to becoming a corporal, after that i am unsure about what i will specialize in but i wouldve never considered the army as a possible career path really, and since covid slowed other things of my life down, im kind of glad that happened, i mean covid was still not poggers but, the impact it had in my life and my life only was positive i guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0qmkQGqpM8
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Return to Around the Campfire