most interesting serial killer?

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst!

most interesting serial killer?

Postby oklahoma » 16 January 2021, 08:59

hello pb2 who do you think is the most interesting serial killer? someone who committed separate murders at different locations like dean corll or the phantom killer, NOT mass killers who killed numerous people at once such as charles whitman, andrew cuomo, or stephen paddock

and why
oklahoma
Recruit

Re: most interesting serial killer?

Postby broforce1 » 16 January 2021, 11:08

an interesting serial killer, would be a guy who seduces girls in order to kidnap them, he might be cultured and he disguises a lot.

mm idk, bullshit.
Patients is always de Key :P
broforce1
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby yi en » 16 January 2021, 12:57

The most interesting serial killer is not on how brutal he kills, but the actual serial killer of how he managed to broke the whole targetted audience, community mindset and heart, also hope.

For me, a man who can deal psycological damage will always better than the ones who physical damages others.
psycological force is way worse than that.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby mokaal » 16 January 2021, 13:05

One important question, why in the hell did you make that topic.
Do you believe that corruption is permanent and everyone can have it without realization?

Mokaal, an average PB2 player since 2016
mokaal
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby mrblake213 » 16 January 2021, 15:51

In the topic of serial killers, there's a documentary series in Netflix that I really like called "Mindhunters".

It is a psychological thriller television series based on a book that focuses on how the FBI coined the term 'serial killers' and researched / investigated on why serial killers did what they did (mostly stating that it has something to do with their childhood experiences/background) and how they did their planning until the action of killing the victim.

Infamous serial killers that are mentioned in the series are Edmund Kemper, David Berkowitz and Charles Manson.
mrblake213

Postby oklahoma » 16 January 2021, 16:15

mokaal wrote:One important question, why in the hell did you make that topic.

I'm just looking for some inspiration.

mrblake213 wrote:Mindhunters

too bad it got canceled, guess btk will never be apprehended now
oklahoma
Recruit

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 17 January 2021, 16:40

mokaal wrote:One important question, why in the hell did you make that topic.

He is looking for advice.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby nightmar » 20 January 2021, 10:41

Only real life serial killers or fictional ones as well?
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 22 January 2021, 00:02

nightmar wrote:Only real life serial killers or fictional ones as well?

Nah. If that were the case we would all be serial killers here in some way shape or form.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie

Postby daft punk 777 » 30 January 2021, 13:09

Me. Really. In my dreams some of my version from world where it have regenerative immortality killed it self 25-50 times. And few people with most brutal methods. It pulled off cervical spine of some bad guy only with it's hands and
really sharp nails. (i have really sharp nails inrl). Wtf wrong with me? And idk why i call me "it". Cuz in same time its me and not...
daft punk 777
Falkok [250]

Postby nightmar » 2 February 2021, 08:46

If fictional ones count then I think Hannibal Lecter is the most interesting one.

Also there is a police TV show called Criminal Minds. It's all about serial killers (even though not real) and I think you might like it.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar

Postby verecund gazelle » 24 February 2021, 08:34

This person might not be typical serial killer (or might be, idk), but I'd have to say the most interesting serial killer is Ted Kaczynski. I honestly have nothing but admiration for him, and I might even say he was blessed among men. Besides him being an unbelievable genius, he rejected his modern life, lived as an ascetic, looked to what was happening to the world, and he formed his convictions about our role in the world, and decided to do what he thought was right, even if he would destroy his life.
I recall people memeing him when I was younger, because he looked funny, and he was a "terrist", but if you actually read about him, and read his works, the foresight is evident and one can only feel humbled by his articulate prophesy. I still don't know much about him, but even from the glimpses I have seen, I can only sense a sort of... inexplicable aura. An air of premonition, and divinity, I suppose.
I disagree with some of the things he says and stands for, but a lot of what he says is pertinent and is of much importance to today, and tomorrow.
Alright, enough fangirling over Uncle Ted. So yeah, that's who I find most interesting. Read his books; to say they are worth it is an understatement. Perhaps it will change how you think of things, as it has done to me.

No, Agent Dalton, I am not plotting anything, so don't even bother breaking down my door, and shooting me, when I can't follow your orders, because you're giving me confusing orders when I'm half asleep. And don't bother planting a Windows 98 computer with 13 petabytes of child p*rn in my room, and locking me away for 50 years. I just like Mr Kaczynski, and think he's very smart, that's all.
This is what I get for rating all my maps 1 star

verecund gazelle
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby IceRGodZ » 24 February 2021, 15:22

Richard Ramirez

you'll see by his appearance. got love letters tbhtbh.

Would haunt people saying he will go to peoples homes at night. before the 90s i think.

IceRGodZ
Recruit

Postby TheMeteor » 24 February 2021, 17:40

oklahoma wrote:I'm just looking for some inspiration.

Are you really looking for inspiration of that, in a PB2 Forum? .-.
Idk there's some better places than this lmfao
TheMeteor
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby reloadium » 28 February 2021, 20:25

broforce1 wrote:an interesting serial killer, would be a guy who seduces girls in order to kidnap them, he might be cultured and he disguises a lot.

mm idk, bullshit.

yi en wrote:The most interesting serial killer is not on how brutal he kills, but the actual serial killer of how he managed to broke the whole targetted audience, community mindset and heart, also hope.

For me, a man who can deal psycological damage will always better than the ones who physical damages others.

daft punk 777 wrote:Me. Really. In my dreams some of my version from world where it have regenerative immortality killed it self 25-50 times. And few people with most brutal methods. It pulled off cervical spine of some bad guy only with it's hands and
really sharp nails. (i have really sharp nails inrl). Wtf wrong with me? And idk why i call me "it". Cuz in same time its me and not...

he asked who the most interesting serial killer in your opinion is, and not what you think makes a serial killer interesting
reloadium
Recruit

Postby Star Def » 1 March 2021, 07:17

reloadium wrote:
broforce1 wrote:an interesting serial killer, would be a guy who seduces girls in order to kidnap them, he might be cultured and he disguises a lot.

mm idk, bullshit.

yi en wrote:The most interesting serial killer is not on how brutal he kills, but the actual serial killer of how he managed to broke the whole targetted audience, community mindset and heart, also hope.

daft punk 777 wrote:Me. Really. In my dreams some of my version from world where it have regenerative immortality killed it self 25-50 times. And few people with most brutal methods. It pulled off cervical spine of some bad guy only with it's hands and

he asked who the most interesting serial killer in your opinion is, and not what you think makes a serial killer interesting

and what's the point of showing up each time on the forums and start replying to other users like this lol
Flash games are cool no?
Star Def
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Around the Campfire