Postby phsc » 26 July 2019, 16:09

myself

wow they made the minimum number of characters 10 good work pb2 staff
phsc
Civil Security Boss [500]

Re: Who's your favorite artist of pb2 ?

Postby Incompetence » 27 July 2019, 00:47

myself

no one else invokes the elements of classical antiquity while also utilizing design philosophies that invoke the brilliance of the high renaissance period in 16th century italy, paying tribute to the various artists like michelangelo and leonardo da vinci who contributed well to the growth of the renaissance period that influences even the minute details incorporated elegantly without error within. nowhere else will you look at a weapon or character made by someone and get the sense of familiarity that reminds you of the work of the philosopher protagoras, particularly the viewpoint featured in his work, technique of eristics, as well as truth, cited by plato himself, which discusses the philosophy of relativism, an idea one can see for his or herself when observing any detail or design strategy that i've employed flawlessly with precise execution. other artists will often just connect lines together, call it a weapon, and therefore call it a day, which is a very simplistic way of describing the techniques utilized to produce artistic assets, but i don't do that. instead i carry the legacy of the entire history of art and philosophy, from the pre-socratic era in greece to the post-renaissance modern era, in a day and age where basic knowledge of great figures that influence both these fields are being slowly forgotten in the midst of rampant growth of technology, the assimilation of such in the world, and the detrimental and deep effects of social media on the human psyche and society. your favorite artist, if it's someone else, doesn't do such things and that's because no one has proper respect for things like art these days in a world where art is seen as just a drawing or mere scribbles on a canvas without room for any other interpretations.
Incompetence
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby darkstar 1 » 27 July 2019, 09:03

myself

i clearly mastered the pb2 (and every other) artstyle, but yet I'm still so underrated!

I really like ditzy- and lazyrain's artwork.

darkstar 1

Postby phsc » 27 July 2019, 21:54

changed my mind actually it has to be mlg cool dominik
phsc

Postby massmurrder » 31 July 2019, 20:36

Spoiler: Show More
Incompetence wrote:myself

no one else invokes the elements of classical antiquity while also utilizing design philosophies that invoke the brilliance of the high renaissance period in 16th century italy, paying tribute to the various artists like michelangelo and leonardo da vinci who contributed well to the growth of the renaissance period that influences even the minute details incorporated elegantly without error within. nowhere else will you look at a weapon or character made by someone and get the sense of familiarity that reminds you of the work of the philosopher protagoras, particularly the viewpoint featured in his work, technique of eristics, as well as truth, cited by plato himself, which discusses the philosophy of relativism, an idea one can see for his or herself when observing any detail or design strategy that i've employed flawlessly with precise execution. other artists will often just connect lines together, call it a weapon, and therefore call it a day, which is a very simplistic way of describing the techniques utilized to produce artistic assets, but i don't do that. instead i carry the legacy of the entire history of art and philosophy, from the pre-socratic era in greece to the post-renaissance modern era, in a day and age where basic knowledge of great figures that influence both these fields are being slowly forgotten in the midst of rampant growth of technology, the assimilation of such in the world, and the detrimental and deep effects of social media on the human psyche and society. your favorite artist, if it's someone else, doesn't do such things and that's because no one has proper respect for things like art these days in a world where art is seen as just a drawing or mere scribbles on a canvas without room for any other interpretations.

Bro.

Mine has to be Failureguy. His style is second to none in this community.
There are also others I favour but won’t name them since they know themselves very well ;)

massmurrder
Recruit

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 31 July 2019, 21:53

phsc wrote:changed my mind actually it has to be mlg cool dominik

im not even an artist i have made no art like what the deliciously exquisite pizza sauce

ontopic: thetoppestkek
Was formerly a T-ROBOT, im an Elite Grub now
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby ECC9 » 15 August 2019, 20:58

darkstar 1 the legend and im not joking now
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9

Postby meliante » 16 August 2019, 02:45

Of course the powerful guests.. they really are a master in this game lmao xDD
https://prnt.sc/ox8tpk
F the game. F
meliante
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby neptunepurpleheart » 10 September 2019, 15:43

I like Darkstar 1 anyway but good artworks.

meliante wrote:Of course the powerful guests.. they really are a master in this game lmao xDD

I am not sure with that. Guests just a same appear in the game.. but uninterested
neptunepurpleheart
Recruit

Postby Unfairness » 22 September 2019, 04:21

of course, its obvious who my favorite artist is
myself darkstar. he made my artworks possible ;)
Was supposed to put an image, but I can't put it here :D
Unfairness
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Jason Eden » 6 October 2019, 20:30

Darkstar 1 it is, obviously. However sometimes I think it might be Moonhawk. One of those two clearly. They don't have any competitors in this game at the moment. Even Eric Gurt is not as good as them at drawing or map making. Sorry if I offended anyone, but well, let's be honest here. They are the best of this whole game.
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby phsc » 19 October 2019, 22:58

I CHANGED MY MIND AGAIN

ok so this one isn't even a discussion, if you disagree with me you're objectively wrong because like, this person is amazing but there is a thing more amazing than such person, such person's artwork.

who else could it be other than
BIO-1

if simply reading such name didn't make you wet yet, i handpicked the best works he has made, by that i mean all, and i am going to post them here as a TOP 13 BIO-1 ARTWORK

starting with:

TOP 13: HIS OLD PROFILE PICTURE
sadly this one is long gone but to this day i wasnt able to fully interpret all of it, it reminds me of the große fuge by beethoven because it takes a lot of knowledge to interpret both, and an IQ of at least f(n) = 1/√5 {[(1+√5)/2]^n - [(1-√5)/2]^n} where n is e^(i*π) + ∞ = ∞! that can be both an exclamation mark and a factorial btw, up to interpretation, mathematical beauty yno, if i remember right it was the default marine skin with some weird stuff on its head but like MLG glasses or something, truly amazing

TOP 12: this thing he sent in some reply to some forum games section thing

it was some form of positive reaction, but imo it looks more like a burning reaction, you can clearly see the H²0 from the tears we have right now and the C0² of the pollution it generates just by existing

TOP 11: this gun that begins with an H or something

it is able to use the tears generated by his artwork, out of sheer beauty, as ammo, as you can see on the top part, can one of you pb2 experts answer this question: is usurpation cum blue?

TOP 10, 9 and 8: these androids

these are simply amazing, i know, but the third one is even better

the green color reminds me of radiation, and of people such as jason eden, i think it absorbs all the beta radiation it generates

TOP 7: pink from most of pink floyd's albums in the view of syd barrett

too niche joke but its funny trust me

TOP 6: burguer

from a top perspective, that can be a radioactive hotdog, but it is also a burguer, you see how he is the master of perspective, ALL THAT FOR ONLY $ 1.2

TOP 5:

now it is getting hard (my peepee)
TOP 4: PB:FTTP cover

this one is a personal favorite because of how it mentions my circlejerk, cult of use, because there is a use button, i believe the terrain detail really adds up to it, the scale and everything else is amazing, marine is dyslexic tho

TOP 3: SUPER PROXY Proxy kills robots like cheater

proxy is so deliciously exquisite pizza sauce badass, she fires from her back, true girl power, feminism in art, see? he isnt only a logical genius but also a moral one too! but not only that! a grammatical one too!!!!!!!1!!!

TOP 2: if marine angry

pb2 meets minecraft lucky block generating marine and killing yellow thing zap zap (reference to staff abuse mr. ZapruderFilm or as paulstin calls him ZAPPERDUDE seE????? to support hong kong china protests yellow because poo jinping)

TOP 1: marine vs lite

that falkok is lite because he is the light of god appearing in front of marine and blinding him like in the first indiana jones movie
we also haev an inverse eclipse of the sun getting in the front of the moon
BUT THAT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE IMAGE QUALITY, he probably made that with a frying pan, you see how skilled he is?

TOP XD BAITED XD LUL GET REKT noob
: DANGER CAR
you didnt see this coming, thus you are noob in the image

conceptual art for pb2 features as bonus:

eric give the game to this kid already

did i mention that, according to his profile, he is 10? 10 and with such genius abilities????

i genuinely think i am pathetic and so is my life compared to such... such... PRO.

i love you
phsc

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 19 October 2019, 23:44

phsc wrote:
I CHANGED MY MIND AGAIN

ok so this one isn't even a discussion, if you disagree with me you're objectively wrong because like, this person is amazing but there is a thing more amazing than such person, such person's artwork.

who else could it be other than
BIO-1

if simply reading such name didn't make you wet yet, i handpicked the best works he has made, by that i mean all, and i am going to post them here as a TOP 13 BIO-1 ARTWORK

starting with:

TOP 13: HIS OLD PROFILE PICTURE
sadly this one is long gone but to this day i wasnt able to fully interpret all of it, it reminds me of the große fuge by beethoven because it takes a lot of knowledge to interpret both, and an IQ of at least f(n) = 1/√5 {[(1+√5)/2]^n - [(1-√5)/2]^n} where n is e^(i*π) + ∞ = ∞! that can be both an exclamation mark and a factorial btw, up to interpretation, mathematical beauty yno, if i remember right it was the default marine skin with some weird stuff on its head but like MLG glasses or something, truly amazing

TOP 12: this thing he sent in some reply to some forum games section thing

it was some form of positive reaction, but imo it looks more like a burning reaction, you can clearly see the H²0 from the tears we have right now and the C0² of the pollution it generates just by existing

TOP 11: this gun that begins with an H or something

it is able to use the tears generated by his artwork, out of sheer beauty, as ammo, as you can see on the top part, can one of you pb2 experts answer this question: is usurpation cum blue?

TOP 10, 9 and 8: these androids

these are simply amazing, i know, but the third one is even better

the green color reminds me of radiation, and of people such as jason eden, i think it absorbs all the beta radiation it generates

TOP 7: pink from most of pink floyd's albums in the view of syd barrett

too niche joke but its funny trust me

TOP 6: burguer

from a top perspective, that can be a radioactive hotdog, but it is also a burguer, you see how he is the master of perspective, ALL THAT FOR ONLY $ 1.2

TOP 5:

now it is getting hard (my peepee)
TOP 4: PB:FTTP cover

this one is a personal favorite because of how it mentions my circlejerk, cult of use, because there is a use button, i believe the terrain detail really adds up to it, the scale and everything else is amazing, marine is dyslexic tho

TOP 3: SUPER PROXY Proxy kills robots like cheater

proxy is so deliciously exquisite pizza sauce badass, she fires from her back, true girl power, feminism in art, see? he isnt only a logical genius but also a moral one too! but not only that! a grammatical one too!!!!!!!1!!!

TOP 2: if marine angry

pb2 meets minecraft lucky block generating marine and killing yellow thing zap zap (reference to staff abuse mr. ZapruderFilm or as paulstin calls him ZAPPERDUDE seE????? to support hong kong china protests yellow because poo jinping)

TOP 1: marine vs lite

that falkok is lite because he is the light of god appearing in front of marine and blinding him like in the first indiana jones movie
we also haev an inverse eclipse of the sun getting in the front of the moon
BUT THAT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE IMAGE QUALITY, he probably made that with a frying pan, you see how skilled he is?

TOP XD BAITED XD LUL GET REKT noob
: DANGER CAR
you didnt see this coming, thus you are noob in the image

conceptual art for pb2 features as bonus:

eric give the game to this kid already

did i mention that, according to his profile, he is 10? 10 and with such genius abilities????

i genuinely think i am pathetic and so is my life compared to such... such... PRO.

i love you

phsc i thought i was your favourite artist :(((((((((((((((((
Was formerly a T-ROBOT, im an Elite Grub now
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby AzrilAdni » 19 October 2019, 23:48

Due K's/Unfairness's [redacted] [data expunged] art
AzrilAdni

Postby Incompetence » 20 October 2019, 00:51

phsc wrote:it was some form of positive reaction, but imo it looks more like a burning reaction, you can clearly see the H²0 from the tears we have right now and the C0² of the pollution it generates just by existing

yes hello 25 year phd rheterologist here from the university of hell, michigan!! i have analyzed this image in question and have come to the unanimous conclusion that this image right here is a deliberate attempt to speak to the human soul regarding the intricacies of existential dread that plagues the current 7th generation of humans of 2000-2035. you see, what one may ascribe as a feeling of burning in this reaction is really the imagery of eternal internalized agonizing suffering. today's kids will refer to this as "dying inside," best known by the mnenomic IDEAS (internally dying eternally and slowly), which is proof that ideas are dangerous to the general populace. this particular art piece speaks on the idea of the extinction of ideas by providing an allegory in the form of a dying and hopeless man with an agonized smile. (source: google.com)[1]#ref

by using the formula W=∫F dr =∫x2x1−GM(1)x2dx=GM(1x2−1x1) (see IPA guide for the English language), we can determine that yes you are 100% correct but only 50% of the time.[2]

bio-1's art can be described as occult or bizarre to the uninformed of course, and this is understandable understandably so.[citation needed] however, this is just standard application of psephological eschatology that speaks on higher levels of geometric planes of understanding on a micro humanized scale. of course, such skill can be misunderstood as unnatural because no one has ever demonstrated such graceful display of artistic skill before. it could be best compared to the works created during the renaissance with the types of skillful execution, artistic style, and medium of art used to create these masterpieces. it is an important discussion in the circles of artistic psychology as to what attracts people towards this type of art. the fact that bio-1's art can even do this is incredible itself! just one piece of art alone shook up the entire scientific community!!! one contention is that perhaps bio-1's art is beyond our understanding, that it is paracausal, with its aesthetics looking good being something that sidesteps causal relationships entirely. in other words, nothing can truly explain why his art is good, and that's the great thing about it. what is also great however is that bio-1 is a proponent of cheaper products on the market in favor of consumers and buying power. for instance, he has a simple burger for $1.2, just 373% less than what a burger typically costs at a local fast food chain without inflation being factored in. this, in economics, is what is known as the golden number, a value set in the market that will guarantee the maximum amount of growth in any economic system. this, of course, shouldn't be confused with the golden ratio, though its principles also apply to a certain degree, nor should it be confused with the golden number in reference to time. (source: ja.wikipedia.com/wiki/#cite-note-3)[3]#ref
Incompetence
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby ditzy » 20 October 2019, 07:02

I don't think I can top this one. Bio-1 is my new favourite artist.
ditzy

Postby Jason Eden » 20 October 2019, 11:13

ditzy wrote:I don't think I can top this one. Bio-1 is my new favourite artist.

If you guys like his artworks so much, then how about using them as your forum avatars? This sounds like a good idea, yes? You said that he is your favourite artist so there shouldn't be anything wrong with doing that, right? So why don't you do that? Or are you guys just a bunch of liars who make fun of a 10 years old child?
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby ditzy » 20 October 2019, 17:20

Jason Eden wrote:If you guys like his artworks so much, then how about using them as your forum avatars? This sounds like a good idea, yes?

I don't see how that's relevant to liking someone's work. You like Moonhawk's art, but you still use a standard CS-lite over one of Moonhawk's works as your forum picture.

I genuinely enjoyed that piece, so I'm not sure where you got the idea that I was bullying him.
ditzy

Postby phsc » 20 October 2019, 17:58

Jason Eden wrote:
ditzy wrote:I don't think I can top this one. Bio-1 is my new favourite artist.

If you guys like his artworks so much, then how about using them as your forum avatars? This sounds like a good idea, yes? You said that he is your favourite artist so there shouldn't be anything wrong with doing that, right? So why don't you do that? Or are you guys just a bunch of liars who make fun of a 10 years old child?

yes because humor isnt a thing
he probably does that out of sheer memeing instead of actually creating artwork, but youre too much of an imbecile to see that, dude constantly posts random memes about stuff everywhere, ditzys argument applies to the profile image thing, but your logic is still so terrible you ignore this "Who's your favorite artist of pb2" and turns out i prefer pink floyd over anything pb2 related at all and thus even then wouldnt change my pfp?

jason you really dont get what a shitpost is, truly shows how intelligent you are

also i really like how you call people liars out of nowhere? where did anyone lie? and why shouldnt we make fun of a 10 year old? youre treating him like hes inferior or special so he needs to be treated differently, which implies that you truly believe him as inferior, i dont see what he did as serious but even if it is does it even matter? literally he made some of the most interesting content in this community because of how funny it is, intentional or not, does it matter?

jason i challenge you to refute a single argument ive made anywhere in this forum, with formal logic, not whatever the blakc hole you have instead of a brain thinks logic is, all you do is throw some synthetic a posteriori WRONG stuff, even with the worst possible kind of argument YOU STILL ARE WRONG, ALWAYS, it truly amazes me
phsc

Next

Return to Around the Campfire