Postby phsc » 26 July 2019, 16:09

myself

wow they made the minimum number of characters 10 good work pb2 staff
phsc
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Re: Who's your favorite artist of pb2 ?

Postby Incompetence » 27 July 2019, 00:47

myself

no one else invokes the elements of classical antiquity while also utilizing design philosophies that invoke the brilliance of the high renaissance period in 16th century italy, paying tribute to the various artists like michelangelo and leonardo da vinci who contributed well to the growth of the renaissance period that influences even the minute details incorporated elegantly without error within. nowhere else will you look at a weapon or character made by someone and get the sense of familiarity that reminds you of the work of the philosopher protagoras, particularly the viewpoint featured in his work, technique of eristics, as well as truth, cited by plato himself, which discusses the philosophy of relativism, an idea one can see for his or herself when observing any detail or design strategy that i've employed flawlessly with precise execution. other artists will often just connect lines together, call it a weapon, and therefore call it a day, which is a very simplistic way of describing the techniques utilized to produce artistic assets, but i don't do that. instead i carry the legacy of the entire history of art and philosophy, from the pre-socratic era in greece to the post-renaissance modern era, in a day and age where basic knowledge of great figures that influence both these fields are being slowly forgotten in the midst of rampant growth of technology, the assimilation of such in the world, and the detrimental and deep effects of social media on the human psyche and society. your favorite artist, if it's someone else, doesn't do such things and that's because no one has proper respect for things like art these days in a world where art is seen as just a drawing or mere scribbles on a canvas without room for any other interpretations.
Incompetence
Falkok [250]

Postby darkstar 1 » 27 July 2019, 09:03

myself

i clearly mastered the pb2 (and every other) artstyle, but yet I'm still so underrated!

I really like ditzy- and lazyrain's artwork.

darkstar 1

Postby phsc » 27 July 2019, 21:54

changed my mind actually it has to be mlg cool dominik
phsc
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby massmurrder » 31 July 2019, 20:36

Spoiler: Show More
Incompetence wrote:myself

no one else invokes the elements of classical antiquity while also utilizing design philosophies that invoke the brilliance of the high renaissance period in 16th century italy, paying tribute to the various artists like michelangelo and leonardo da vinci who contributed well to the growth of the renaissance period that influences even the minute details incorporated elegantly without error within. nowhere else will you look at a weapon or character made by someone and get the sense of familiarity that reminds you of the work of the philosopher protagoras, particularly the viewpoint featured in his work, technique of eristics, as well as truth, cited by plato himself, which discusses the philosophy of relativism, an idea one can see for his or herself when observing any detail or design strategy that i've employed flawlessly with precise execution. other artists will often just connect lines together, call it a weapon, and therefore call it a day, which is a very simplistic way of describing the techniques utilized to produce artistic assets, but i don't do that. instead i carry the legacy of the entire history of art and philosophy, from the pre-socratic era in greece to the post-renaissance modern era, in a day and age where basic knowledge of great figures that influence both these fields are being slowly forgotten in the midst of rampant growth of technology, the assimilation of such in the world, and the detrimental and deep effects of social media on the human psyche and society. your favorite artist, if it's someone else, doesn't do such things and that's because no one has proper respect for things like art these days in a world where art is seen as just a drawing or mere scribbles on a canvas without room for any other interpretations.

Bro.

Mine has to be Failureguy. His style is second to none in this community.
There are also others I favour but won’t name them since they know themselves very well ;)

massmurrder
Recruit

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 31 July 2019, 21:53

phsc wrote:changed my mind actually it has to be mlg cool dominik

im not even an artist i have made no art like what the deliciously exquisite pizza sauce

ontopic: thetoppestkek
Was formerly a T-ROBOT, im an Elite Grub now
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby ECC9 » 15 August 2019, 20:58

darkstar 1 the legend and im not joking now
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby meliante » 16 August 2019, 02:45

Of course the powerful guests.. they really are a master in this game lmao xDD
https://prnt.sc/ox8tpk
F the game. F
meliante
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby neptunepurpleheart » 10 September 2019, 15:43

I like Darkstar 1 anyway but good artworks.

meliante wrote:Of course the powerful guests.. they really are a master in this game lmao xDD

I am not sure with that. Guests just a same appear in the game.. but uninterested
neptunepurpleheart
Recruit

Return to Around the Campfire