I miss old PB2

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

I miss old PB2

Postby R1ft » 27 August 2023, 02:51

I didn't realize that when I returned multiplayer would barely make 30 players. Everything's paul 308 or stryde sniper. I don't see many new maps that look especially interesting, and lots of people are gone. PB2 was one of my favorite flash games, it really sucks to see everything like this

R1ft

Re: I miss old PB2

Postby Fixer21 » 29 August 2023, 11:42

All good things come to an end bro.

But fear not, I feel 2.5 is close and can get some spark out of it once again...
Fixer21
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: I miss old PB2

Postby broforce1 » 29 August 2023, 11:55

for maps its just a shift in interest for players, i doubt some old maps were deleted, and with these low amount of players then u cant find more unique maps, yeah it sucks but for a flash game like this u gotta have to understand that it was only good for its time

(2011) a time where people used to be different from nowadays, death in games is inevitable, u gotta keep in mind that this game isnt perfect and so with the combination of a small community that isnt so passionate about their game then expect em to to forget pb2 and move on, and u shall do the same.

tbh i dunno whats the future of this series is going to be, will pb3 fix everything? or it will just die on arrival? this what matters to us and to the community, for now.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Return to General Discussion