The toxic of the community to DC or other clans.

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

The toxic of the community to DC or other clans.

Postby MaxJojo » 27 May 2021, 19:56

Today , seeing a post about the clans and the war clans , i see that DC was blamed about a user got hacked , i'm seeing that Dark Clan is being hated .Since i'm a Dark Clan member , i need to endure insults , example : "Dark Clan more like co- eaters" or other abominable things just for being in the Dark Clan or be hated and then everyone start killing me or trying to kick me , i don't think that's the exact way to treat a person. I think the haters need to stop being racists , homofobic , etc . I think the haters must get banned for days for disrespecting people , some people may think that im stupid and i need to ignore the haters' acthics but its insoportable to do this every time , and the chat muting is bad , because you say the n word and ok you get muted but when you say like 100 bad words you don't get banned , i think the mods or admins need to improve the chat muting for insulting . Please understand that i'm a human and i commit errors but hating a clan is not an error and insulting the clan isn't an error it isn't unforgiveable because it's hating speech.Any ways i wait to the haters to see this and think about it , it is now personall

MaxJojo
Recruit

Re: The toxic of the community to DC or other clans.

Postby LoneWolf56 » 28 May 2021, 01:43

Hello,

I understand your concern about your clan being disrespected; disrespectful language targeting another player or group, regardless of source, is not welcome in-game, on the forums, on the discord, or elsewhere. I would like to make it clear that I am not taking a side, either for or against Dark Clan, but am rather stating the general attitude that is held by myself and the other staff members, if I may speak on their behalf.

While I am not at all attempting to justify this type of speech, I will make the observation that insults can be tossed back and forth between players, and these situations tend to escalate. Hopefully this sort of behavior does not continue, but if specific instances come up in the future, do not hesitate to contact me or another staff member to handle it. Moving forward the staff team seeks to hold players accountable for their actions and words, and hopefully this will be expressed with greater clarity.

Thank you,
LoneWolf56
LoneWolf56
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Klondor » 28 May 2021, 01:52

Reason because Dark Clan was blamed is because the alt account who basically hit up me and my members discussing they hacked a member because he left DC, raised an eyebrow. And seeing that Avet couldn't log intoh is account at time.put our suspicions on Dark Clan. But let's be honest here, Dark Clan isn't innocent y'all did scummy things. Now it's back firing against you. We, solved the issue and figured out it was a breach possibly but not a hack. But back to this post, Toxicity is part of the pb2 atmosphere, don't try to play soft because your clan is being called names, you weren't doing that when my clan was being slandered by your Leaders. Simple as that. Selfish people you are.

Klondor

Postby paulstin » 28 May 2021, 19:17

DARK CLAN THE PEOPLES CLAN. DARK CLAN, the clan they tried to Ban

The members of the most glorious DARK CLAN. have suffered much toxicity and hate from the TO clan, they are abused and bullied in game, kicked, constantly killed, and have received messages telling them to leave DARK CLAN.
as for Klondor;s account, this is totaly incorrect, they USED AVET to constantly message DARK CLAN members , and telling them to leave, and how they would be hacked etc, AVET was in TO. The TO clan used him to conduct their toxic campaign of hate towards us,

Our DARK CLAN family, is a multi cultural and multi faith group of members, which has been the biggest clan on pb2 since 2017,
The TO clan leader Korekineki called us a N@@@$r clan, a racist slur, and i have proof in the form of screenshots, that i will happily show to any interested party that messages me,
The Glorious DARK CLAN does not need to use these nasty underhand tactics of hacking, or messageing TO members to tell them to leave, TO clan was TR, it then became GTR, then split into TO, which joined USF, then broke away again, many of its members have left it, our VICTORIOUS DARK CLAN has never been defeated, we have been around since 2011 and we thrive and grow bigger, we are the only clan to have fully survived the end of flash player, in fact our DARK CLAN is doing better than any clan did before flash player ended,

OUR DARK CLAN is major factor of the PB2 game, we have been since 2017, and DARK CLAN members are the biggest financial supporter of PB2. DARK CLAN members are mostly players who do not have much money, have bad internet, old computers, and playing pb2 and being part of a clan that belongs to them all, means alot to them.

DARK CLAN IS VICTORY!! DARK CLAN IS GLORIANNA!

We are fully prepared for PB2.5/3 ready and able to take our rightful place as the biggest and dominant ruleing clan on that game, in under 7 days of Glory. and to support the plazma burst game in the future as we do now.

LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS DARK CLAN

LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN THE GREAT

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby mici1234 » 28 May 2021, 21:08

Just why do you want to care about this? Just ignore them, and be clanless, like me, or have your own clan going on.
In fact, DC is one bad clan, not just because of zapruder kicking random member in DC.

mici1234
Recruit

Postby astrodex pl » 28 May 2021, 21:27

dark clan is full of try hards toxic people and 12 year old kids thats why i hate it
My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world
astrodex pl
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Skull Slicer » 28 May 2021, 21:32

astrodex pl wrote:dark clan is full of try hards toxic people and 12 year old kids thats why i hate it

Hm but iam in DC for more then 3 years im chill and im 18 soon 19

Skull Slicer
Recruit

Postby Avet96 » 28 May 2021, 21:54

First of all TO or the TO Government never used me to message DC members or threating them with a hack, because its idiotic obviously
and even if i would message them it would be useless since ALL OF Dark Clan members are heavily brainwashed so nothing worked.
and yes I admit that I wrote only to 2 members of the DC and told them to leave and join the clan they want!
i didnt told them to join TO i just wanted them leave that death trap because i knew how disappointed and sad will be when they will kicked them out just because of your idiotic accusations of transferring information to an enemy clan!
the members that i wrote was DeDrobo just because i thought he is a nice guy but later i regreted it.
and Nopal785 just because he is a former member of Plazma Republic and i didnt want him being shamefully expelled from the clan plus we are really good friends so i had to do it no matter what.
and also the reason why DC is hated by most of community is because of the fact that DC doesnt have ANY yes i said ANY RECRUIRMENTS TO JOIN THEM they accepting everybody LITERALLY EVERYBODY and most of them are 11 year old newgen cringey toxics that act like a complete idiots!
when you are saying that Dark Clan is the most greatest clan here you are obviously lying because i couldnt even imagine that leaders can ashame the name of their clan that much so it will be obviously hated by the most of community!
you dont want make peace with TO or other clans, okay its your choice but atleast dont provoke us to nuke your "ally's clan" discord and yes i am talking about SFH because they totally deserved it.
paulstin you should be ashamed because of your actions, you are not innocent, Dark clan is not innocent, nobody is innocent and never will be.

Avet96

Return to General Discussion