New subscribers

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

New subscribers

Postby mrmcshroom » 28 April 2021, 04:05

Hello, Paulstin and I have noticed that in last 2 days, PB2 gained 1-12 anonymous subscribers or so.

We'd just like to thank whoever did that for their generosity.

mrmcshroom
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: New subscribers

Postby Gashadokuro » 1 May 2021, 15:03

It should be fine now with the subscription's 40$ and Patreon's 150$.

"I haven't configured Patreon payouts yet, also not sure if I'll be able to send server payments to Coolbuddy in India or to hosting company in US - basically this can be confusing."
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby mrmcshroom » 1 May 2021, 15:10

I'm not too worried about it, I can always donate more if there is risk of site going down. Question is, how do I make my May payments? When will Eric make it easy enugh to just type a number to subscribe with so it doesnt have to be made so complicated?

mrmcshroom
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Gashadokuro » 1 May 2021, 23:22

He'll probably figure it out sooner or later, I'm more interested by when he'll release PB3, since now PB2 isn't 'free'.

Also deliciously exquisite pizza sauce people who go "DONATE OR PB2 SHUTDOWNS" when they didn't spend a cent.
Gashadokuro

Postby mrmcshroom » 1 May 2021, 23:39

Gashadokuro wrote:He'll probably figure it out sooner or later, I'm more interested by when he'll release PB3, since now PB2 isn't 'free'.

Also deliciously exquisite pizza sauce people who go "DONATE OR PB2 SHUTDOWNS" when they didn't spend a cent.

Not everyone has money, but plenty of people want PB2 to live on. I have no problem with people wanting the game to continue to live. Pretty much, I expect people who want game the most are people who have no way to support it.

mrmcshroom
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Gashadokuro » 2 May 2021, 00:01

If there was genuine concern, there would be action since there's plenty of options ranging from credit card, PayPal, Patreon, Strype... with as little as 1$, and you can perfectly ask your family or acquaitances. That's what I did to receive 1,200$+ for some freelance job, I had no credit card or PayPal address so I just asked my older brother.

Kids who want alcohol or cigarettes get them, so PB kids can perfectly donate.
Gashadokuro

Return to General Discussion