Speedrunning Campaign

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Speedrunning Campaign

Postby Coolsugar » 22 April 2021, 09:18

Some of the players out there must have definitely tried speedrunning the PB2 campaign.

Have you ever done it, and how long did it take you, and more importantly, how many times did you die?

Coolsugar
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Speedrunning Campaign

Postby PeacyQuack » 22 April 2021, 09:21

I once tried speedrunning campaign but it was hard and I died like 20+ times on one level and theres also a speedrunning vid on youtube someguy made lol
We should stop sushex56 together

PeacyQuack
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby broforce1 » 22 April 2021, 10:20

I only made a speedrun while in lite hero with a slot 6 helmet (as a mask) used BNG to fly... typically rushing enemies with Rocket + rail... used kinetic module mode in some small tricks... beat up a speedrun in easy mode and level 7 level 12 and ally levels was annoying and then only kept speedrunning it and stopped on level 15 and each level took from me not more than 20 - 30 minutes... not sure how many times I've lost...

Fun fact: there is once where in level 1 I used BNG and landed on the finish line at a perfect spot...
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Coolsugar » 22 April 2021, 10:47

PeacyQuack wrote:I once tried speedrunning campaign but it was hard and I died like 20+ times on one level and theres also a speedrunning vid on youtube someguy made lol

Ohh yea I think I've seen that video. What a legend.

Coolsugar
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Coolsugar » 22 April 2021, 10:49

broforce1 wrote:
Fun fact: there is once where in level 1 I used BNG and landed on the finish line at a perfect spot...

How many tries did that take you, or what it sheer luck haha :D :O

Coolsugar
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby broforce1 » 22 April 2021, 12:25

Coolsugar wrote:
broforce1 wrote:

when the first time to pass 4 levels each level took 8 attempts to speedrun cuz it was my first tries... i dont really remember anything well.. i was just lucky at the first level and some few levels but i dont remember them....
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby yi en » 22 April 2021, 13:39

I am pretty sure in very old old era (which boomer for me) there's a guy who makes level 1 to level 42 speedrun records. It includes the methods, screenshots and videos. But now they are dissapear since someone restored the forum to new state...
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Coolsugar » 22 April 2021, 17:02

yi en wrote:I am pretty sure in very old old era (which boomer for me) there's a guy who makes level 1 to level 42 speedrun records. It includes the methods, screenshots and videos. But now they are dissapear since someone restored the forum to new state...

Oh no....although I think some people still make youtube videos on it.

Coolsugar
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Coolsugar » 22 April 2021, 17:03

broforce1 wrote:
Coolsugar wrote:
broforce1 wrote:

when the first time to pass 4 levels each level took 8 attempts to speedrun cuz it was my first tries... i dont really remember anything well.. i was just lucky at the first level and some few levels but i dont remember them....

Lmao. I've actually tried speedrunning the campaign. It took me over 3 hours, being the noob I am. I really got stuck in a few levels, like 41.

Coolsugar
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby nightmar » 28 April 2021, 13:25

Coolsugar wrote:Lmao. I've actually tried speedrunning the campaign. It took me over 3 hours, being the noob I am. I really got stuck in a few levels, like 41.

It would take you less if you did not try speedrunning it. Last time I played it casually it took me less than 2 hours to beat (and I play on Hard difficulty).
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to General Discussion