Complaint about Support

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Complaint about Support

Postby lrv » 22 March 2021, 10:14

3 weeks ago I submitted 2 decorations for a character (torso and head).
When they were rejected despite having adequate quality and no copyright infringement, as I made them from scratch, I openened up a support ticket. I was replied this:
"Please kindly include the suitable offsets values so other users know what values to include."
However, in order to find out those offset values my decorations needed to load ingame, which they didn't in the downloadable version, if they were unapproved. This was obviously a bug, as decors loaded in fine in the flash player version, so I opened up a bug report and informed staff in the support ticket.
5 days later my decorations still weren't approved and nobody had replied to the support ticket, and I was told as an awnser to request approval again, which I had done anyway due to a small bugfix in the decors.
5 more days nothing had happened, so I replied to the support ticket again, asking what was wrong. The awnser I received was:
"The reason why your decors are still in review is because they dont have scale values and x and y offsets put in the name of the decors for example: decor name scale:value x:value y:value

Rn the decors have only the decor name if the decors stay for to long in that state they will be rejected soon."
My reply to that was a link to the bug report I made earlier and an explanation.

5 more days later nothing happened again, so I asked in the support ticket again (this is the 20.3.21).
Today, my decors are rejected and I still haven't received a reply.

So, what did staff do wrong here in my opinion?
Well, they were not helpful or anything at all, they just kept saying "No offset values = no approval"
Did they give attention to my bug report in the forum? No
Did they give me some alternate means to find out the offset rather than trying ingame? No
Did they temporarily approve the decor so offset values could be determined? No

Staff just completly ignored the fact that I am unable to accurately determine any offset values. They didn't even say anything like "Your problem", they just ignored me explaining that.
lrv
Falkok [250]

Re: Complaint about Support

Postby broforce1 » 22 March 2021, 10:59

u don't have to do all of that just for 2 decorations, the torso and the head that u have made might be too giant so it acquiring a trigger to shrink it as well, as for the offsets when u set up ur helmet for example sometimes the helmet looking wrong so u gotta change X and Y offsets, as not adding the needed offsets and the resize value number that is needed for the decor with the decoration name tittle then it gets rejected even if it has PB2 theme or not copyrighted...and that is important because it approves your decoration for better use, not just for u only others will use it with knowledge of what the greater offsets and size that needs to be chosen aside from that....

example on how would u add info about offsets and size with the title:
Spoiler: Show More

X and Y offsets are important to edit the image axis as u want
Resizing is important to change the decor size from smaller to bigger/bigger to smaller.. useful for no needed gaint decor size that needs to be shrunk

simply check this topic for a guide:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24537&p=211996#p211996
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby lrv » 22 March 2021, 13:45

Yeah, ik. But how am I supposed to know what values for resize and offset to use, if my decoration doesn't load ingame? Estimating and giving people wrong values is even worse.
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby broforce1 » 22 March 2021, 16:46

lrv wrote:Estimating and giving people wrong values is even worse

aren't u supposed to do some tests on the decoration before requesting it for approval anyway?

lrv wrote:how am I supposed to know what values for resizing and offset to use, if my decoration doesn't load in the game?

the size of the image would look clearly different, u can clearly see differences in the shape size when u resize it even if it didn't get loaded, btw they all load in-game, they must be at least only visible for u like really sometimes it takes a while to load like 2 mins would be the maximum amount... u should have thought about the slow internet connection since that images won't load offline...
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby lrv » 22 March 2021, 17:10

All other decors load fine. After 3-4 minutes mine don't load though. My network speed isn't the problem.
The thing is, I can't test the decor because it won't load at all, even after 5 minutes or longer.
The red box that appears instead is just to inaccurate to make proper offsets and scales.
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby broforce1 » 23 March 2021, 09:11

lrv wrote:All other decors load fine. After 3-4 minutes mine don't load though. My network speed isn't the problem.
The thing is, I can't test the decor because it won't load at all, even after 5 minutes or longer.
The red box that appears instead is just to inaccurate to make proper offsets and scales.

there is one time where I re-connect the wifi and it went fine or I have waited till the next few days, although it still depends on ur internet speed whatsoever...maybe the internet problems come not from ur device but it comes from somewhere else or from the level editor itself refusing to load custom images sometimes...making the level editor becoming too unresponsive.

srsly the only problem that I know it's not loading for 4 mins cuz the image was rejected already...but idk what else to say though, might be better to get help from a more experienced user or maybe even a moderator :/

================================================================================

IDK what I got on my mind but u can check others' decorations. try to make it the same size as our own images...I'm sure u won't get it IMO...u can think a bit, u can have past experiences or try to see any other familiar scales.

u see those two images, try to make ur torso and ur head model with the same scale and canvas width and height so u can use the same values:

btw if u don't have a choice then u can add any offsets u want and it doesn't matter at the end, as long as they will think that u have added the offsets as u want..... u gotta have to be tricky a bit..
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Canada777 » 23 March 2021, 17:15

the staff team has to deal with a lot of people, Wait for an reply or just dm an staff member for a faster one stop complaining about an issue and instead try to figure out how to fix it yourself.

Canada777
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby lrv » 23 March 2021, 18:24

It's a game bug. There is no way for me as a user to fix this. The only thing that can be done is somehow bring that to Eric. But staff completly ignored my bug report, didn't add it to confirmed bug mega thread etc. This is bad in my opinion.
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby Star Def » 23 March 2021, 19:12

Why you guys made this look like a big problem? lol
properly some decorations get approved some gets rejected it's fine, speaking of which, some of the staff approval team did make some mistake with image approval requests.

This could be better to contact an administrator about that like Kiriakos gr96 he is really good and active with the team so if your image was rejected you can contact him and give a self-explain that has a good reason for why the image needs to be approved then it's up to him.

lik seriously you don't even try to solve the problem and fixing it by yourself, really I solved these issues without any staff support LMAO
Flash games are cool no?
Star Def
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby lrv » 23 March 2021, 19:32

It is not possible to fix this by myself, because it is a game bug. Without my decor appearing ingame, even if logged in, I cannot accurately determine any offset/scale values. Period.
Kiriakos basicly just told me "No offset = No Approval".
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby Canada777 » 23 March 2021, 19:35

Ask nyove for help

Canada777
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby broforce1 » 23 March 2021, 19:45

Canada777 wrote:Ask nyove for help

bruh this situation is quite miserable. i just told him to ask another guy for help though, i have explained everything possible about the situation.. so i dont think there's a magical bug that does that... he just thinks it's a bug of the game.
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 23 March 2021, 19:58

As i have already explained to you all the decorations that you post need to follow the requirements in order to be approved.
Keep the names as simple as possible so players could search them in the future[In the case when you name a gun or an acessory(helmets,hats,outfits or armors) make sure you provide the correct scale and offsets too].
This rule exist so its easier to be used(the decor) from use in the future and also other players so you dont have to waste time finding the correct offset and scale value to fit.
About the bug i cant help with that but in the mean time you can wait until its solved and also you can request your decors again for approval when they are ready(when you add the scale and offset values).
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Return to General Discussion