Issues with same-IP players

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Issues with same-IP players

Postby broforce1 » 4 January 2021, 09:11

not most of the players have this issue but it's a bit common, when playing with someone, like ur brother/sister, for example, play with u in a ranked match, u and ur brother/sister use the Same google account with the same IP and same wifi, and that won't do any SP change at all, it's like ur playing with alts and the bot will count it as farming and you would really get banned.

there should be an option for sp change with different accounts at least, even with the same IP, ur brother/sister won't be able to rate ur maps or play ranked for SP change with u just because u use the same IP, without even knowing about that, so I hope if someone knows more about this issue especially eric gurt can respond at least :/

and i dont think we can solve this problem

hope u understand.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: Issues with same-IP players

Postby Nyove » 4 January 2021, 15:59

Hey broforce1,

Not sure what you meant, different accounts under the same IP can have different SP levels. Your SP levels is linked to your account, not your IP address.
(When I say SP I am referring to Skill Points, not sure if you are referring to something else.)

Best regards,
Nyove
Proud to be part of something meaningful.
Need any assistance? Join the PB2 discord server at https://discord.com/invite/Bhe9rNz or raise a support ticket at https://www.plazmaburst2.com/support

Contact me on discord for quickest reply possible.

Nyove
Falkok [250]

Postby broforce1 » 6 January 2021, 08:40

Nyove wrote:Not sure what you meant....

but really, all that I meant to say is that when u play with alts that issue shows up, I played in a ranked match with one of my alts, my bro used my alt to play for the SP change test, and as u can see there no SP change seems to appear.
Spoiler: Show More

usee? no SP, none with the same skill was challenged, though I guess it's because my alt has 0 SP, nvm, but i'm still not sure if u can really have SP from other alts, hope it's now more clear.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Eric Gurt » 7 January 2021, 02:15

It is intentional, though automatic bans usually don't happen in these cases. Cases like this are logged though. It is one of farming prevention methods that exists almost from the very beginning.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby iSeeYouForever » 22 August 2022, 22:46

Unsolvable, rip

iSeeYouForever