Disrespecting Guests

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Disrespecting Guests

Postby Shie » 27 December 2020, 06:19

I used to be a guest. But people just hated guests of being nice and kind or mean. So I got tired of that and made an account instead. People are quite mean and toxic. They abuse vote kicking and game master power. Cause of those issues I simply couldn't stand it. So I have finally had enough of that and made an account and will not allow chat messages and other messages as people are just toxic and mean. Vote kicking and game master abuse is something that truly might not be stopped at all unfortunately and it is an issue in ways. I suggested to either change vote kick system and game master or at least have something to deal with this issue. Thank you.
Last edited by mrblake213 on 27 December 2020, 15:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed topic name

Shie
Recruit

Re: Bug Reporting, Help & Support

Postby mrblake213 » 27 December 2020, 06:23

This topic is a bit confusing because;

1. You don't specify the things that are happening against you.
2. You don't specify the things that can be done to solve.
3. The topic title is all wrong.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Shie » 27 December 2020, 07:59

This topic was made out of pure rage and frustrations. People would do this kind of things to guests making the whole experience horrible. This is why PB2 is not getting any new players because of how the way people treat guests. Even users do not get treated well depending on the situations. Since you replied so quickly after I made this topic out of rage. I can't seem to be able to delete it now so it seems like it's a permanent mark now. As a guest you seemingly keep getting the same skin over and over again. Not sure if this was intentional or not.

Shie
Recruit

Postby broforce1 » 27 December 2020, 10:19

mrblake213 wrote:This topic is a bit confusing because;

Perhaps you can move the topic to General Discussion and then rename the topic?

The topic is talking about disrespecting guests because guests are not like logins from other sides, back then guests and logins were fine, but then in later years and nowadays, logins and guests are not even cooperating like before anymore, more toxicity, more problems, guests cant trust logins anymore, from betraying and disturb and bothering others.

there is not really a big difference between guests and login but, logins can do more than guests, both can play but the guests cant do a lot, which is why I think the logins are worse, the purposes are to make an acc in order to browse forums and do other stuff, but if u wanna play then just use guest mode.

In my opinion, guests are actually more toxic than before which they cannot be trusted that much, they are completely anonymous and silenced, most of them doesn't have anything common, and their personalities are pretty much weird and some of them are creep and fetish as hell, also gay no offense, and I cannot trust all guests because there pro guests and noob guests and u don't know or won't be sure from their gaming professionalism if u didn't saw any approval, some pro-guests are like john wick, some noob guests are like kids with no smart brain.

In General, I don't hate guests or like guests, if I have found a good one, I will respect him/her, but if he was toxic then I would screw him up, don't also forget logins are much worse because they disguise as guests in order to bother everyone, a lot of guests are fake which some of them are like very suspicious as well, I actually played as a guest once, nothing really much happens, properly most of the guests screwed up only in RP matches, like paulbase because it got a lot of toxic raiders and whatever, so basically all the problem is that u won't even know who is guest and u won't care much about them because they are pretty much random and weird, which makes guests not really likable at all.

and also I don't really care that much about guests because they are hidden and not really known specifically, so u cannot really change anything about guests, guest mode is just a mode for whoever doesn't have an account for PB2,
so the guest mode is not really a major thing to care about, so like it or not, Guest mode won't represent in PB3 so yes. we don't need to focus on that toxicity situation with guests anymore.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby mrblake213 » 27 December 2020, 15:40

It is because most guests that you see in Multiplayer are people with accounts who try to evade the rules.
Some of them use a guest account to try a new approved map (so that kills won't be registered on their account) while some of them literally just use it to disrespect, kick abuse, or wreak havoc since guests don't have any limitations in their end.

If you have any problems or issues against a guest or a user, feel free to gather some evidence (screenshots / videos) and report them to staff.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby nightmar » 27 December 2020, 17:07

mrblake213 wrote:It is because most guests that you see in Multiplayer are people with accounts who try to evade the rules.
Some of them use a guest account to try a new approved map (so that kills won't be registered on their account) while some of them literally just use it to disrespect, kick abuse, or wreak havoc since guests don't have any limitations in their end.

If you have any problems or issues against a guest or a user, feel free to gather some evidence (screenshots / videos) and report them to staff.

That pretty much sums it up prefectly.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby iSeeYouForever » 22 August 2022, 22:51

nightmar wrote:
mrblake213 wrote:It is because most guests that you see in Multiplayer are people with accounts who try to evade the rules.

Hmm, guests, interesting xDD, I wonder know why some ppl have problem with guests, guests used to be for fun and more reviving to the game.

iSeeYouForever
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Nozzle » 23 August 2022, 13:50

iSeeYouForever wrote:
nightmar wrote:

Hmm, guests, interesting xDD, I wonder know why some ppl have problem with guests, guests used to be for fun and more reviving to the game.

But it does in negative way lol
We do a little waiting for pb2.5/3.

Nozzle
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Disrespecting Guests

Postby iSeeYouForever » 24 August 2022, 12:21

Well not all guests, just some xDD

Nozzle wrote:
iSeeYouForever wrote:

But it does in negative way lol

There were some clans who used to be Guest Hunters lol

mrblake213 wrote:This topic is a bit confusing because;

4. No racism agains't guests!

Shie wrote:This topic was made out of pure rage and frustrations. People would do this kind of things to guests making the whole experience horrible. This is why PB2 is not getting any new players because of how the way people treat guests. Even users do not get treated well depending on the situations. Since you replied so quickly after I made this topic out of rage. I can't seem to be able to delete it now so it seems like it's a permanent mark now. As a guest you seemingly keep getting the same skin over and over again. Not sure if this was intentional or not.

Stop complaining about something that no one complains about.
Last edited by Lance Ryder Wilson on 25 August 2022, 16:00, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged 4 posts. :P

iSeeYouForever
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby broforce1 » 24 August 2022, 16:46

iSeeYouForever wrote:Stop complaining about something that no one complains about.

nobody complains at certain thing doesnt mean that nobody has the rights to complain bout it bro
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Return to General Discussion