Problems with Players when using female skins

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Problems with Players when using female skins

Postby broforce1 » 20 December 2020, 16:15

So, basically, i had problems with skins and it's really a problem, there are actually a lot of annoying players starting being a dickhead toward players who play with female skin, even with any male or female gender, and here are they:

Spoiler: Show More
when u choose a female skin:

-people becoming simp, start to act stupid and silly like they are dealing with a girl
-if ur a boy but playing in female skin, people will claim u gay, especially some of them are ass pain
-people will start to make seducing moves and whatever if they think u got a female gender too
-people will give you more respect as though they think that ur a girl

there are more things like shit, basically, people have wrong thinking about that female gender players only plays with female skins, and male plays with male skin, well that is not really reasonable, because there are a few people who use different skins with different types of gender.

Properly that will happened to the girl player, she will find simps, and it will be worse if you are a boy with female skins, people will claim u a gay for no reason, people start being sexually annoying, and that is not funny, because I just got a lot of stupid attention by some fetish players with female skin and it's obviously worse cuz I'm a male.

so here's an example, not gonna reveal names cuz I just want to show them to the admin only, so that happened to me a lot, but I got the idea to get a pic this time:

so I was just a male player who was playing with female skin, I joined a coop parkour match, then I started to get bullied that I'm a gay and loser, although I beat up the parkour map and the other players weren't even trying, 2 players, were being sexually annoying and start to claiming me that I'm gay and telling me to leave, it was annoying and not funny cuz they spammed a lot so I got the idea to screenshot that thing, well sorry I haven't taken all of the messages, these are only the encountered one.

And I have another reason, we change our characters in the game because we get bored, so I wanted to choose proxy skin and nothing is wrong with that no? I still don't understand the amount of the brainless minds of those people who being sexually retard as hell, no matter, some people will tell me that the only way to solve this is to use a skin rhymes with your gender, no but, I can just ignore them but imagine being like that all day, that would ridiculous because eric gurt is using female skin and he's a male and that is fine, for example.

All that I'm sad about is the other poor players who being bullied all the time for nothing, and also sad about the people who won't change their own ridiculous brain, well as for me it doesn't matter too much, but it's still annoying, it's still more problems for other players so I wish people can wash their brain and stop being sexually annoying and a simp, because not all people who choose different gender skins are fetish tho, u can't even dare to claim eric a fetish because you just bully weird people that you don't know, but I hope people will be better in the future, but now I have 2 quizzes, how do you really avoid that and did that happened to you once? let me know and thanks for reading.

now I just admit that logins are worse than guests, at least not all of the same guests often play in matches and they are few, but still, guests might be the worst types of sexual fetish rude players, because they are the same login players but disguised with guest mode as well lol
Last edited by broforce1 on 20 December 2020, 19:34, edited 4 times in total.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: Criticism against Sexual Players

Postby Unknow Soul » 20 December 2020, 17:12

nowadays i only play whit female skins like proxy,avre and others
something like this never happen to me
i must be lucky or the players don't really care that much
Unknow Soul

Re: Problems with Players when using FML skins

Postby nightmar » 20 December 2020, 23:27

Huh I did not expect an actual topic about it. This will be interesting.

btw I hope you do realise I was joking
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Re: Problems with Players when using female skins

Postby TheMeteor » 21 December 2020, 04:02

Heres a pro tip: Create a private match.
TheMeteor
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Yex » 21 December 2020, 04:55

Hmmm...

Ofc there is a chat setting... Where you can disable it and have it off... But one drawback on it is that you cannot see people's chat and you simply are muted from everybody...

Ofc It's much better if there was a block feature for PB2 in gameplay as shown in this image as an example idea...

Now I really want to die. Just to get out of this embarrassment.
Don't talk to me.
Yex
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby wolf653 » 21 December 2020, 05:02

Yex wrote:Hmmm...

Ofc there is a chat setting... Where you can disable it and have it off... But one drawback on it is that you cannot see people's chat and you simply are muted from everybody...

Ofc It's much better if there was a block feature for PB2 in gameplay as shown in this image as an example idea...

hey can you just tell me why you have a habit where you put 3 periods at the end of everything...
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653

Postby Yex » 21 December 2020, 05:10

wolf653 wrote:
Yex wrote:Hmmm...

hey can you just tell me why you have a habit where you put 3 periods at the end of everything...

Now I really want to die. Just to get out of this embarrassment.
Don't talk to me.
Yex

Postby Nyove » 21 December 2020, 08:03

Hey everyone,

This issue is not really a PB2 issue, more so an issue / trend of the gaming community as a whole. The truth is every gamer simps for potential female gamer in any gaming platform. Be it through skins, voice chat, the way you tuupye ~, the way you act, etc..

As for people being against guys using female skin, again not really a PB2 issue, more so an issue of human as a whole. We are naturally judgmental creatures, and are quick to jump to conclusions.

This issue is something I doubt we can ever solve, like toxicity in competitive scene of any games.

Best regards,
Nyove
Proud to be part of something meaningful.
Need any assistance? Join the PB2 discord server at https://discord.com/invite/Bhe9rNz or raise a support ticket at https://www.plazmaburst2.com/support

Contact me on discord for quickest reply possible.

Nyove

Postby oklahoma » 21 December 2020, 10:21

imagine staring at a male character for hours and calling someone else gay
oklahoma
Recruit

Postby Kyb » 22 December 2020, 14:19

Honestly, I never really came across that issue, I rarely use the female skin, but when I do use it, players don't harass my choice in skins. I guess I haven't come across these types of people.
Kyb
Recruit

Postby MaFa- » 25 January 2021, 14:19

Here. That'll cheer you up!

Wait that's the wrong video link!
Kill me. Please. Just do it. I should have taken advice after all. Forget about that whole Yex situation. Its dead. Im only here to kill my own life and boredom. Also no more discord. Cause of IP bans. So who cares. I dont need communications with people. I am always lonely and thats all.

MaFa-
Recruit

Postby Gashadokuro » 20 March 2021, 14:18

Screenshot and send it to Staff, problem fixed.

Also it's just a game.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Return to General Discussion