good ol forum days

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

good ol forum days

Postby Build » 5 December 2020, 18:00

Hey.

How long have you been using/browsing the Forums, Then tell us your experience about it

imo 2017-2018 forums is top quality and entertaining era for me

we had essay makers like hik and phsc, that jason eden guy, and people that are known active here

i forgot to mention those forum rp games like
rtd

heh.. good times

ok see you next year
Build
Falkok [250]

Re: good ol forum days

Postby Gashadokuro » 5 December 2020, 19:01

Since October, so I just know 3 replies max, one liners and ~200 views.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Build » 5 December 2020, 22:09

can u just delete ur own post so I'll delete this topic's existence thats how this website works

i noticed it says you joined here since may 2014 but ur site acc is made in feb 2020

ok then
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby mokaal » 5 December 2020, 22:13

The very first post of mine inside PB2 forums was around 2017 or 2018 I believe when I was a former plazma republic member, I replied after Jaya ( leader of PR ) replied to a topic.

According to my past experience, I don't see any much difference inside forums, it's just less people using it
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Gashadokuro » 5 December 2020, 22:19

Build wrote:can u just delete ur own post so I'll delete this topic's existence thats how this website works

i noticed it says you joined here since may 2014 but ur site acc is made in feb 2020

ok then

I don't know. I made my account in 2020 like the site shows. But my forum profile is fvcked up.
Gashadokuro

Postby Girl_Power » 6 December 2020, 01:31

The moment you click the forums button on the PB2 site, you automatically make a forum account. I made this account in 2016 but I joined the forum in 2017. I'm more active on the forums than I am on the actual game.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby yi en » 6 December 2020, 03:49

Until today, I have no idea why people don't like the wallet-burning forum which I am very liked it with.

Yeah you mean, cmon, it's like 2013-artstyle but hey, PB2 is coming out from famousity in 2013, so why not?

And there we are, going back to forum, and there's no backups and RIP my megathread of triggers V2.0.

But still, I am happy that people are still using forum on purpose, such as essay writters which I can read up a good novel with, some fun guys who like to match other's people sentences, and even host events and some nice plans.

Finale, as the forum isn't used cuz a lot of glitches and lack of player had the acknowledge of the forum, yeah. Probably says it's only us, which I can remember all the names of active members there. Sigh.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Gashadokuro » 6 December 2020, 12:14

I don't see why it'd show 2014 when:
- I wasn't registered.
- I changed countries.
- I changed PC.
- I changed IP.
- I nuked cookies hundreds of times.
- I made my first account in 2017 then had it deleted on request.
- I made my second account in 2020.
Gashadokuro

Postby pinipigbomb » 7 December 2020, 15:31

I was mostly active back in 2014 until whenever the mess with Nerox (was that his name?) and the forums started. Around the time we started hopping around different forums recovering from that, I went dark. I have been popping in from time to time, but obviously haven't really found the spark to be as active as I used to be. Shame all the posts we made prior to that point got nuked when we switched back to this forum. I'm pleasantly surprised to see a few people I knew from back then active here.
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.
pinipigbomb
Recruit

Postby phsc » 8 December 2020, 20:11

just casually mentioning that xelijah - me is p much the same as jason eden - me - hik talking about stuff, i do see why it wouldnt be as funny, but the essays were longer n in general had more actual content

anyway best forum times imo was when mlg cool dominik joined the forums, deliciously exquisite pizza sauce amazing
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby verecund gazelle » 11 December 2020, 03:22

Wish I didn't have amnesia about old forums. Seemed very lit, from what I've seen, though.
This is what I get for rating all my maps 1 star

verecund gazelle
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby broforce1 » 11 December 2020, 07:45

i dont know why really there are good days of the forum, i went to the oldest messages and posts, all was like the same as well, but the contribution was different than now i guess.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby mokaal » 11 December 2020, 11:13

broforce1 wrote:i dont know why really there are good days of the forum, i went to the oldest messages and posts, all was like the same as well, but the contribution was different than now i guess.

The point is that the forums ( and the game generally ) was not full of idiots, and dumb tryhards back then.
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby broforce1 » 11 December 2020, 12:37

mokaal wrote:
broforce1 wrote:i dont know why really there are good days of the forum, i went to the oldest messages and posts, all was like the same as well, but the contribution was different than now i guess.

The point is that the forums ( and the game generally ) was not full of idiots, and dumb tryhards back then.

i didnt went on the forums before lol

so i dk
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Return to General Discussion