About Stryde activity/inactivity

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

About Stryde activity/inactivity

Postby broforce1 » 3 December 2020, 13:21

So, most of us know stryde, the best PB2 maker, made stryde sniper from years ago, and today i wanted to talk about his activities and times that he went inactive before the staff moderating, stryde is a PB2 user which is also a mapmaker for a long time ago, since 2011, one of his map that was overplayed by a lot of people, it's stryde-sniper, yes so, it has a very good design, i'm sure that there are better maps, but the fact this map gets faster players to join as soon as you start a match, this map was very popular since 2018 - 2019 in my opinion.

when i saw stryde, i said "who is that and how good his maps huh", but when i tried his maps they were so good tbh, and stryde-sniper was made even before when stryde became staff, while stryde was active he was just creating, however, i haven't met him before, because, i see his inactivity became more huge since 2019, in 2019 i started playing his popular map, and i enjoyed it and rated 5 stars, back in the time stryde was inactive in my opinion, i thought i would never meet this guy, but then in 2020, while i was on the PBC discord, never thought i would met him again, because he was a bit active but not much, then when the staff approval event came, stryde became a staff and he started to become more active, i finally met him as well, also didnt thought i would like to ask him or talk with him, because before he became a staff, i thought he was just a normal unknown map maker who dont know discord or the community or the forums or anything but map making, but then i knew that this guy is really pontial, he became very active since the last mounths ago, which means that styde as a staff forced him little bit to be more active, which it was my chance to meet him, and just like other map makers as well.

some members who are potential mapmakers became a staff, but some of them didn't which explains why they are inactive, as for paul308, i liked his base map too, but he's inactive and i wish i could have met him too, because if also paul was a staff, he would be more active which i can have a chance to meet him too, in my opinion, those mapmakers will be always remembered even if they are active or offline, but really if some potential map makers became a staff too, they would be more active which you will have more chance to meet time peacefully, especially you would just meet them right up the way, so i don't really know so much about stryde, so if you know more about stryde please tell me and try to tell me if there is anything wrong i wrote about stryde, sorry if that topic was annyoing and pointless, but i liked to talk about stryde, and dont worry i might talk about other players so yes that is all for now of this topic, and thanks for reading
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: About Stryde activity/inactivity

Postby Gashadokuro » 3 December 2020, 16:23

Stryde and Stryde-sniper is similar to Rachmaninoff and his Prelude in C Sharp Minor. While his piece enjoyed great success, he grew to dislike it because people only expressed interest for it, and not his other works.

Another interesting detail concerning Stryde is his slogan, "Yes I made stryde-sniper. Max Teabag and Cahir made better maps than I did" which is pretty self-explicit.

From my own experience in the server, he sounded well-read but rather cynical about the community / server.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Return to General Discussion