The most things you hate in PB2 community?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: The most things you hate in PB2 community?

Postby Star Def » 17 February 2021, 08:47

Seriously all that i hate in this game is just the incorporative players in COOP matches and it's one of the worst things in MP of PB2 ngl, some of them doesn't heal you but break the player's limb instead, which sometimes might be
intentionally mistake or just to trigger you only, their IQ is under the zero to understand what's in the map as well, they don't know how to play and their brain not functioning what is better to do while in the map and most of them just ragequit and some of them cannot wait until the match gets done so they can play and also don't forget some of them goes afk all the time which others gets forced to kick...and there are more to mention about.. but that might be enough, also don't forget the ragevoters who rate your own maps without criticisms.
Flash games are cool no?
Star Def
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Canada777 » 18 February 2021, 07:15

mokaal wrote:
Canada777 wrote:there's nothing that i really hate about the community, As hating someone for an action they did online in genuinely retarded in my opinion unless it's truly terrible. But one of the things i do dislike about the community is that It genuinely is anti-clanning, now if it's just a genuine dislike for the idea of clans then i don't really mind criticism, When it comes to community members harassing clan members and clans and raiding and nuking discord servers of clans it becomes a bit of an issue in my opinion. For example one of my friends in YRN specifically told me that they were spammed by people in his pms for being in YRN during the farming thing. people who abuse the vote kick button i also dislike but eh, they are often newbies that don't understand what's right and what's wrong in pb2. I remember when i was in pb2 for my first month i also kicked people randomly until i realized that what they were doing was perfectly okay.

If you hate the " community people hating on clan members " then why you nuked a clan or a discord server months ago? I'm pretty sure that YRN leaders warned you about it and you were on risk of getting your YRN membership removed.

The clan i nuked was a copy of my old clan that the leader made without my permission first to mock me, i have exceptions when it comes to people deliberately insulting me and my past clan

Canada777
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby mokaal » 18 February 2021, 08:15

Canada777 wrote:
mokaal wrote:
Canada777 wrote:there's nothing that i really hate about the community, As hating someone for an action they did online in genuinely retarded in my opinion unless it's truly terrible. But one of the things i do dislike about the community is that It genuinely is anti-clanning, now if it's just a genuine dislike for the idea of clans then i don't really mind criticism, When it comes to community members harassing clan members and clans and raiding and nuking discord servers of clans it becomes a bit of an issue in my opinion. For example one of my friends in YRN specifically told me that they were spammed by people in his pms for being in YRN during the farming thing. people who abuse the vote kick button i also dislike but eh, they are often newbies that don't understand what's right and what's wrong in pb2. I remember when i was in pb2 for my first month i also kicked people randomly until i realized that what they were doing was perfectly okay.

If you hate the " community people hating on clan members " then why you nuked a clan or a discord server months ago? I'm pretty sure that YRN leaders warned you about it and you were on risk of getting your YRN membership removed.

The clan i nuked was a copy of my old clan that the leader made without my permission first to mock me, i have exceptions when it comes to people deliberately insulting me and my past clan

Still no difference, nuking a clan which is active like nuking a whole country, and Baron didn't want to " mock " you, everyone can have leadership positions, mr nuker.
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Canada777 » 18 February 2021, 20:56

mokaal wrote:Still no difference, nuking a clan which is active like nuking a whole country, and Baron didn't want to " mock " you, everyone can have leadership positions, mr nuker.

If baron asked me if it was okay to revive my clan i most likely would have said yes with a few conditions, instead he just revived it out of the blue i had an issue with it and i took action simple as that and clans aren't countries at all. Given that baron is in the clan that nuked my old clan i wouldn't say that i'm the "mr nuker" here

Canada777
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby KuU » 6 March 2021, 18:08

people who judge others based on past actions

KuU
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby phsc » 7 March 2021, 14:56

KuU wrote:people who judge others based on past actions

hey buddy unsure if you know but this is how literally every single thing is judged, your perception of reality, your beliefs, and of course, your views of people! this applies to everybody
while i do agree that people can change and considering pb2 is a game w a young target audience its prob likely that they could easily change considering that, the only thing you can judge is still that, and people judge things - they might not say it - but they still do it, this can even be an automatic intuitive system 1 thing which is actually very hard for people to realize or even know about (thinking fast n slow by daniel kahneman)
this is natural and a thing that is present everywhere, get used to it i guess

the thing i hate the most in this community - and in most communities - is how ignorant and stupid the average player is, in pb2s case at least its justified, its generally as i said a young audience, however shouldnt ppl be growing up as time passes and be getting better at this? but then, the ones who stay... generally are not very smart, which is interesting because considering the game has such a poggers level editor that should develop many pogchamp worthy skills... its kind of ignored by many and poorly developed, not to mention how the social atmosphere builds up some bad stuff that you see in other games i also think fit this like league of legends n DOTA 2 and like generic shooter games etc
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby phsc » 7 March 2021, 15:03

everything about clans

hey dudes casual reminder clans will exist even if official or not or direct or not, no matter if it is just a group of friends, a specific discord community or a group of people who want to play with each other because they are good or smth, it exists, it exists in all games, be it teams, communities, whatever, clan is just a name given here and it will always exist in all online games because humans like groups and this is why we live in a society
so stop thinking of clans just because of the people who generally use such term act in more strict ways n such, but think about it in a wider way, if anyone is going to talk "but thats not my definition of clan deliciously exquisite pizza sauce you" i couldnt care less the concept is the same, look for the bigger aspect of things when judging them, staff could easily be considered a clan, just like idk SKT in league of legends could be seen as one, just like a company could be seen as one
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby x4y2z » 7 March 2021, 15:09

I've found the people who are too active explore new problems and things they hate, depends on their opinion. I think I just hated the netcode a lot, so many issues and disadvantages...
x4y2z
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby eru_ » 8 March 2021, 20:27

Well, most people here keeps complaining about PB2 problems, I'm not gonna oppose them but instead of being negative, we should focus on the bright side of PB2, Plazma Burst 2 is a game, a game is an activity that oneself do it to engage enjoyment, NOT to rage or get pissed off, and If someone gets pissed off from playing a game, he's simply wasting his time on something disadvantageous.

I also want to mention an other point, there are some kind of people without mentioning their names being very negative toward PB2, complaining about everything and they like nothing, but I wish if these people can ask themselves what did they do toward PB2 Community?, Did they contributed anything? let's say they are not artists (not map maker/artist/modder etc) this is not basic, but they should ask themselves what is their impact to the game?, if their impact to game is negative then this kind of people should be classified of hated and unwanted things in PB2, they should change themselves and cease their toxicity because they're representing a huge problem in PB2 and probably worst than netcode problems.

Negative people should stop their pessimism and must see Plazma burst 2 in the bright side, I wish if people will be least sarcastic and butthurt toward others productions, being rude will make artists feel bad, and if they do constructive criticism, they should have some respect.

There are sill several cool people here, but I wish if it will be more of them so the community will get better.
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby wires memelord » 25 January 2022, 08:19

I hate the fact that people are super mad about PB3's development, and compare it to other single dev indie games like stardew valley that only took 3 years, however they completely ignore the fact that the stardew valley dev quit his job to work on his game, hence relying on his girlfriend for money, and that the stardew valley dev worked on his game 11 hours a day.

And they act like the people supporting him on patreon are idiots because he hasn't realeased a demo yet, even though he has stated that he doesn't want to spoil the game too much.

If you can't wait any longer, then go distract yourself with something else, don't hate on Eric because he has a life dude.
STAPH

wires memelord
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby PeacyQuack » 25 January 2022, 09:41

Lets get eric a girlfriend
Step 1:Go to PBC
Step 2:There's no females in PBC
Step 3:Wait for PB2.5
We should stop sushex56 together

PeacyQuack
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby mokaal » 25 January 2022, 21:50

How to successfully have a sex inside a now-dying flash game.

1) Ask for a random kid who uses the following:

Proxy skin, blue/red proxy, avre skin, silk skin, female civilian skin, that robot who moans with a female voice skin, any skin that has either boob or female voice in general.

2) they agree to follow you.

3) Go to a bed room

4) Lock the door if there's buttons for it

5) Tell her to lay down in the bed

6) Roleplay by the following in order.

** Removes clothes **

* Unzip my pants **

* She would witness my huge ching chong *

* She would proceed to remove her clothes and become horny *

* Enter the ching chong into an opening *

* weird noises occurs *

* white goo-like liquid appears *

* She would say: Let's do it again! *

* Repeat the cycle *

7) Profit

8) Good luck avoid getting arrested by Federal Bureau Investigation or any cyberpolice units if they found out that you had an e-sex with an underage girl.

9) Good luck avoid getting banned by Eric or his staff team for having " unauthorized roleplay behavior "

10) Use a VPN and make a new account

11) Fail miserably.

Edit:

12) Good luck taking care of the kid if they found out that the girl you had sex with earlier is pregnant

13) lose of money because of that kid

14) Alcohols and drugs

15) Suez side
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby eru_ » 25 January 2022, 21:59

I really hate it when :
-Someone makes fun of somebody who creates his first art, then claims that it's criticism
-Racism occurs
-Someone makes fun of mental illness
-People who invent haters for themselves
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Tortoise » 26 January 2022, 11:49

PeacyQuack wrote:Lets get eric a girlfriend

Just a heads up for future prospective incels: When y'all refer to women as "females" you come across like this dude
https://youtu.be/0c1u5zspRzA
Tortoise
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby wires memelord » 26 January 2022, 23:02

Tortoise wrote:

Just a heads up for future prospective incels: When y'all refer to women as "females" you come across like this dude

Yo innocente.
BTW this is probably gonna get the topic locked, quick get mad about the PB2 community!
STAPH

wires memelord
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Tortoise » 27 January 2022, 21:51

I hate it when topics get locked just as they're getting spicy.

A man should be free to shitpost.
Tortoise
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby PeacyQuack » 27 January 2022, 22:44

Oh look this is a flash game forum, not 4chan and I just realized it, haha what a day this is
We should stop sushex56 together

PeacyQuack
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby phsc » 28 January 2022, 00:32

Tortoise wrote:

image of a total sigma

and that is why you should refer to them as "femoids"
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby verecund gazelle » 28 January 2022, 02:00

phsc wrote:and that is why you should refer to them as "femoids"
"bottomless hole" 8)
real talk, femoid is the pinnacle of both realism and masculine respect; no inflation of naturally buffed female ego, and retention of the self-confidence of not metaphorically kneeling in supplication to others. in other words, based and fempilled.
This is what I get for rating all my maps 1 star

verecund gazelle
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Tortoise » 28 January 2022, 10:50

verecund gazelle wrote:based and fempilled.

I think they just call those Estrogen tablets.
Tortoise
Android T-01187 [200]

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion