The most things you hate in PB2 community?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

The most things you hate in PB2 community?

Postby broforce1 » 12 November 2020, 07:01

hi, we talked a lot about that but, there are specific things that we hate in PB2 for ourselves unlike those things that we hate in PB2generally, and so, just add the most things that you see it very annoying to you especially, not in general, so I will say the things I hate, but it's fine don't worry if you felt the reason was stupid, so you could make it like this:

things i hate in PB2
Spoiler: Show More
PB2 game:

-I hate the fact when somebody pays attention very much and in the end, u cannot effort something that really does make the same attention, and that because people aren't interested in u from cuz of several problems like ur username/ur grammar/... etc ...

-I HATE when people keep playing PB2 although they complain a lot about ur ping limit/lag /tanking /toxicity /other... so please for the love of god if u have so many complaints yelling about it then leave the game otherwise just shut up we don't care

-ragequitting and sensitivity

-hate players who are being too silent/ or talking too much for no many purposes

-of course, I hate the fetish/very sarcasm/simp people, simplest example of simp or sarcasm is when u pick up a skin unlike ur gender, people think that ur female if ur using female skins, otherwise they think ur gay for choosing a skin GOD! it's just as skin doesn't point at ur gender

and the first 2 things are by far the most thing i hate in general

i know that this topic is not positive but you know, it's ok, although its a game.
Last edited by broforce1 on 8 March 2021, 15:11, edited 3 times in total.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: The most things you hate in PB2 community?

Postby nightmar » 12 November 2020, 09:48

I hate the netcode
I dislike the toxic community
I dislike people who don't know the rules and kick/report you for killing them
I dislike the guest feature
I hate the netcode
I hate ranked matches
I hate ranked matches toxic tryhards
I hate SP and everything related to it
I don't like small maps
I hate the netcode
I hate the fact that my campaign progress resets

BTW did I mention that I hate the netcode?
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby mokaal » 12 November 2020, 09:56

I hate...

Toxic people
Toxic guests
Toxic clan members
Inappropriate servers
Inappropriate server names
Random kick for being noob
Random kick for being pro
Random kick for no reason
" deliciously exquisite pizza sauce you "
" Ew pro "
" Ew noob
" Get a life loser "
Lifeless tryhards who spending most of their time in their mama's basement and acting like they're some big boys over people in ranked matches
Lifeless people who spending most of their time insulting at random people for no reason
Jealous people
" I'm best player " people
New netcode
Lack of servers
Lack of people inside servers
Lack of major updates
Lack of old legendary people
Role-playing servers
Guests only server
Logins only servers
Clan recruitment servers
Join for a hot boyfriend/girlfriend servers

And lastly.....

OLD LEGENDARIES PEOPLE LEAVING :(
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Gashadokuro » 12 November 2020, 10:58

Eric Gurt being slow with the release / working alone.

People who complain about lag.
People who want to kick others.

Pros who boast about the past.
Pros who complain.

SP maps which are just a wall surrounded by void.

The community artists who nearly only do PB style art.
The community artists who never look up anatomy.
The community not encouraging creativity and even mocking it.

The PB2 twitter being inactive / not retweeting community content.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 12 November 2020, 15:05

-People that don't want maps to be open source for some schizophrenic reason.
-People that decide to selectively ignore you even when you are investing your time trying to help them.
-People that don't appreciate when someone uses their time to help or explain something.
-Roleplayers.
-Clannies.
-People that do apologism for garbage productions in general and try to gaslight you when you criticize it.
-People that make garbage off-topic threads just for the sake of getting attention.
-Most of the multiplayer playerbase, since most decide to play the same garbage map 24/7 instead of making multiplayer content that is worth anyone's time or at least try to find a map that is different and better.
-'' '' '''''''Map designers'''''' '' '' that do not bother to make the slighest of changes to improve their map.
-Oversensitive users, yikes.

The first 2 I mentioned are definitely the ones I hate the most.
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby ZapruderFilm » 15 November 2020, 13:23

i think my most hate thing about pb2 is i have to take turn with my brother on PC to play
definitely i think thing i hate most in pb2 is my brother
he always take my turn on the computer. i just want to play base maps.
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Skull Slicer » 24 January 2021, 15:36

i hate the toxic community
the people who complain that you are killing them
also dont like the PBC discord server

Skull Slicer
Recruit

Postby _SkilledNinjaHyperX_ » 12 February 2021, 17:46

I'm only hate those strange guests(they're don't chatting, killing everyone as god, pretty toxic sometimes.)
Bro

_SkilledNinjaHyperX_
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Canada777 » 16 February 2021, 19:59

there's nothing that i really hate about the community, As hating someone for an action they did online in genuinely retarded in my opinion unless it's truly terrible. But one of the things i do dislike about the community is that It genuinely is anti-clanning, now if it's just a genuine dislike for the idea of clans then i don't really mind criticism, When it comes to community members harassing clan members and clans and raiding and nuking discord servers of clans it becomes a bit of an issue in my opinion. For example one of my friends in YRN specifically told me that they were spammed by people in his pms for being in YRN during the farming thing. people who abuse the vote kick button i also dislike but eh, they are often newbies that don't understand what's right and what's wrong in pb2. I remember when i was in pb2 for my first month i also kicked people randomly until i realized that what they were doing was perfectly okay.

Canada777
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby wolf653 » 16 February 2021, 20:13

Canada777 wrote:there's nothing that i really hate about the community, As hating someone for an action they did online in genuinely retarded in my opinion unless it's truly terrible. But one of the things i do dislike about the community is that It genuinely is anti-clanning, now if it's just a genuine dislike for the idea of clans then i don't really mind criticism, When it comes to community members harassing clan members and clans and raiding and nuking discord servers of clans it becomes a bit of an issue in my opinion. For example one of my friends in YRN specifically told me that they were spammed by people in his pms for being in YRN during the farming thing. people who abuse the vote kick button i also dislike but eh, they are often newbies that don't understand what's right and what's wrong in pb2. I remember when i was in pb2 for my first month i also kicked people randomly until i realized that what they were doing was perfectly okay.

tbh with ya the nuking of clans could probably be more easily avoided if they used a trust system instead of a "how skilled are you in pb2" system for their moderation
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653

Postby mokaal » 16 February 2021, 20:50

Canada777 wrote:there's nothing that i really hate about the community, As hating someone for an action they did online in genuinely retarded in my opinion unless it's truly terrible. But one of the things i do dislike about the community is that It genuinely is anti-clanning, now if it's just a genuine dislike for the idea of clans then i don't really mind criticism, When it comes to community members harassing clan members and clans and raiding and nuking discord servers of clans it becomes a bit of an issue in my opinion. For example one of my friends in YRN specifically told me that they were spammed by people in his pms for being in YRN during the farming thing. people who abuse the vote kick button i also dislike but eh, they are often newbies that don't understand what's right and what's wrong in pb2. I remember when i was in pb2 for my first month i also kicked people randomly until i realized that what they were doing was perfectly okay.

If you hate the " community people hating on clan members " then why you nuked a clan or a discord server months ago? I'm pretty sure that YRN leaders warned you about it and you were on risk of getting your YRN membership removed.

mokaal

Postby wolf653 » 16 February 2021, 21:17

mokaal wrote:
If you hate the " community people hating on clan members " then why you nuked a clan or a discord server months ago? I'm pretty sure that YRN leaders warned you about it and you were on risk of getting your YRN membership removed.

"i am a changed man and regret my past actions"
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653

Postby mokaal » 16 February 2021, 21:20

wolf653 wrote:
mokaal wrote:

"i am a changed man and regret my past actions"

Doesn't mean that we can't stop hating someone on their past actions, UNLESS they admitted that they did it in past, then perhaps I can forgive.

mokaal

Postby wolf653 » 16 February 2021, 21:31

mokaal wrote:Doesn't mean that we can't stop hating someone on their past actions, UNLESS they admitted that they did it in past, then perhaps I can forgive.

"i dearly apologize for saying the n word 5 years ago"
wolf653

Postby mokaal » 16 February 2021, 21:34

wolf653 wrote:
mokaal wrote:Doesn't mean that we can't stop hating someone on their past actions, UNLESS they admitted that they did it in past, then perhaps I can forgive.

"i dearly apologize for saying the n word 5 years ago"

And by the meaning of mistakes, I'm talking about serious stuff, not something like you said " omg I'm sorry for saying n word ", sarcasm is pointless in this topic.

mokaal

Postby wolf653 » 16 February 2021, 21:42

mokaal wrote:And by the meaning of mistakes, I'm talking about serious stuff, not something like you said " omg I'm sorry for saying n word ", sarcasm is pointless in this topic.

regardless there is a chance he merely forgot about that whole thing when mentioning the nuking part
wolf653

Postby Master Chief 0 » 17 February 2021, 07:59

Canada777 wrote:there's nothing that i really hate about the community... pb2 for my first month i also kicked people randomly until i realized that what they were doing was perfectly okay.

Clans were a mistake from the beginning...
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0

Postby mokaal » 17 February 2021, 08:00

Master Chief 0 wrote:
Canada777 wrote:there's nothing that i really hate about the community... pb2 for my first month i also kicked people randomly until i realized that what they were doing was perfectly okay.

Clans ain't mistake, the only mistake is that people are toxic, random kicking because pro or noob, doesn't have anything to do with clans.

mokaal

Postby Master Chief 0 » 17 February 2021, 08:02

mokaal wrote:
Master Chief 0 wrote:

Clans ain't mistake, the only mistake is that people are toxic, random kicking because pro or noob, doesn't have anything to do with clans.

I'm telling you it was a mistake for recruiting kids who create drama.
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0

Postby mokaal » 17 February 2021, 08:05

I'm telling you it was a mistake for recruiting kids who create drama.

That doesn't mean that EVERYONE from clans can cause dramas, don't forget that everyone regardless from clans can cause dramas, didn't you see dramas inside the Community before?

mokaal

Next

Return to General Discussion