Please avoid free killing and Acc Trolling!

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Please avoid free killing and Acc Trolling!

Postby Master Chief 0 » 10 November 2020, 08:56

Please, i want to have freaking peace out time for my first time in my life, so stop the free killing in matches, not funny, thanks!

and who gives a shit paul308 anyway, i report and i kept been bullied, seriously i don't understand that community and its own intoxicated condition.

even trolling people using guests account, bothering somebody and once the player rages and rage vote, then you will start to take a screenshot and share it on discord and start your horrible jokes!
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Please avoid free killing and Acc Trolling!

Postby mokaal » 10 November 2020, 09:09

The point of this game is to kill, PB 2 is an action game not some game made for babies and peace and that stuff, if you want to play peaceful games I recommend you to try Adopt Me game in roblox
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Gashadokuro » 10 November 2020, 09:15

Unless you're playing in approved maps it doesn't matter if you get killed, grow up.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby mrblake213 » 10 November 2020, 11:31

Greetings,

The act of killing in custom matches is not illegal in terms of the game's concept and Code of Conduct.
What we don't allow though, is any form of harassment, insults, rude and inappropriate behavior, and the like that is listed in the Code of Conduct.

If you see a player violating these rules, then feel free to leave a report in their profile or DM a staff member with valid evidences such as screenshots or videos.

Thank you.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby ECC9 » 10 November 2020, 13:08

mokaal wrote:The point of this game is to kill, PB 2 is an action game not some game made for babies and peace and that stuff, if you want to play peaceful games I recommend you to try Adopt Me game in roblox

pretty much what mokaal said

Shoot back or do smth.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby nightmar » 10 November 2020, 13:08

I told you you can not report someone for free killing. And if you do not want free killing at all you cna always make a private match or play at a map that is not made to be chaotic.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby broforce1 » 10 November 2020, 13:36

Seriously i just dont understand your problem, it's just a game bro lol, also i just don't understand why some adults age 18 or above always love to be over respected and they would make a problem if they got insulted, really nobody noticed that yet lol?
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Girl_Power » 10 November 2020, 16:16

*Ahem* The "Leave Match" option is always there...
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby wolf653 » 10 November 2020, 16:26

so is this just something for my "own benefit" kinda thing or are you still attached to the bloody flash game and can't move onto better games... Move on
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653

Postby mrblake213 » 11 November 2020, 11:33

If you want to stop 'free killing' in matches, feel free to make your own private match by making a password and putting it in the game name.

We give Game Masters their own freedom to kick whoever they choose with valid reason inside their own private match.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Girl_Power » 11 November 2020, 18:19

mrblake213 wrote:If you want to stop 'free killing' in matches, feel free to make your own private match by making a password and putting it in the game name.

We give Game Masters their own freedom to kick whoever they choose with valid reason inside their own private match.

Damn really? A lot of people threaten to report me cause I kick them out of my matches for free-killing.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby EOw » 11 November 2020, 21:52

mrblake213 wrote:Greetings,

The act of killing in custom matches is not illegal in terms of the game's concept and Code of Conduct.
What we don't allow though, is any form of harassment, insults, rude and inappropriate behavior, and the like that is listed in the Code of Conduct.

If you see a player violating these rules, then feel free to leave a report in their profile or DM a staff member with valid evidences such as screenshots or videos.

Thank you.

This is literally what most players do in custom matches.

EOw
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby nightmar » 11 November 2020, 21:54

Does it not say in the CoC that game masters should not abuse their powers and stuff. That being said does that not mean that a game master can not kick for free killing???
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Civil-Lite » 11 November 2020, 23:58

Please, i want to have freaking peace out time for my first time in my life, so stop the free killing in matches, not funny, thanks!

Honestly I feel the whole concept of having common sense around here is pretty much being avoided at this ongoing rate. And you know what, I think it is quite funny and borderline ironic too. While gamemaster has the ability to exclude whom they wish from matches, whatever the given reason, there is still no exception for them to not follow the rules either. This has also been mentioned a dozen times before, it's a shooting game whereas the whole point is literally killing. Not all matches may be up to your typical standards but at the end of the day there is nothing stopping you from moving onto another match and play that instead. Simple as that really.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby mrblake213 » 12 November 2020, 07:46

nightmar wrote:Does it not say in the CoC that game masters should not abuse their powers and stuff. That being said does that not mean that a game master can not kick for free killing???

I personally view the Code of Conduct as a 'guide on what you can and can not do within PB2'. I believe it's best to not actually see the Code of Conduct literally but to decide each situation on a case-to-case basis.

Personally, I think there are rules that I think should be removed/changed because it's illogical and also that it doesn't somewhat align with Eric's own ideologies. Even today, there are some members of the staff that translates and views the rules differently than other members of the staff and that is why some punishments can be too lenient or too cruel.

Nevertheless, this is what Eric has to say about this: (what I only found in his twitter)
Spoiler: Show More

[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby ZapruderFilm » 15 November 2020, 13:20

Master Chief 0 wrote:Please, i want to have freaking peace out time for my first time in my life, so stop the free killing in matches, not funny, thanks!

and who gives a shit paul308 anyway, i report and i kept been bullied, seriously i don't understand that community and its own intoxicated condition.

even trolling people using guests account, bothering somebody and once the player rages and rage vote, then you will start to take a screenshot and share it on discord and start your horrible jokes!

Hello Master Chief 0.
It is my displeasure to inform you that I will not be able to stop the mindless killing. You see, without the mindless killing, the game would lose almost all thrill to me. Perhaps sometimes I think that players such as yourself has not experienced the true thrill of killing.

I too enjoy base maps, however it seems for different reasons than yourself. When I get in a base match I immediately sprint for a mid tier weapon. Then the hunt is on. I frantically look right towards the base.
My smile spreads slowly until it stretches across my entire face --- there are 2 guests, and only player. one of the guests has a pistol.

My smile deepens as my finger tightens on the trigger. THe players are mowed down in seconds, the only challenge being a half dead guest trying to shoot me from his position on the ground where he is bleeding out. I shoot him again to finish the job.

This is only a fraction of the gratification involved, quickly though, the rest follows:
"WTF"
"WHY U KILL"
"I AM GOD STOP KILL"
"OMGGGGG STOP ZAP"

This is the feeling of TRUE POWER.
Will you embrace it for yourself?
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby EOw » 19 November 2020, 15:22

Master Chief 0 wrote:Please, i want to have freaking peace out time for my first time in my life, so stop the free killing in matches, not funny, thanks!

Just close this topic to avoid being bullied on the Forums

EOw
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Nakimato » 19 November 2020, 17:58

Even better is when people cry about getting killed on an approved DM map and get mad like little ******, delicious tears.

Nakimato
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Master Chief 0 » 7 March 2021, 05:30

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK IUUUUUUUUUUUUU
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0

Return to General Discussion