A stupid glitch

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

A stupid glitch

Postby EOw » 1 September 2020, 22:34

Today when I was playing in a base map, I was muted randomly. I was talking normally one minute, and then the next minute, muted. It didn't even give me a warning!

This isn't the first time its happened. A few days ago, I was muted as well. I wasn't even cursing. It just said randomly "EOw, that's not very nice to say!", and I didn't even curse.

For the admins of PB2, please fix this glitch, as it is not fair to be punished for doing nothing.

EOw
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: A stupid glitch

Postby Girl_Power » 1 September 2020, 23:32

There are some words/phrases that are blurred from using. If you type "participate" in a private message to someone, the middle of the word would be blurred out (looks like this: "part****ate" or something). The name "Cena" as in "John Cena" is also banned in the Official PB2 site chat for some unknown reason *looks at Civil-Lite*.

Anyway, I'm not sure whether these are glitches or on purpose, but the censorship on random appropriate everyday used words needs to be fixed.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby ECC9 » 2 September 2020, 15:13

retards got ''Cena'' banned?

lol
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 3 September 2020, 15:38

That's why you can't see him (okay that was really bad).
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Master Chief 0 » 3 September 2020, 22:38

warning this post is redacted, so rip me and i will get a forum ban:
https://imgur.com/a/vWqxmEW
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby mrblake213 » 4 September 2020, 01:43

EOw wrote:For the admins of PB2, please fix this glitch, as it is not fair to be punished for doing nothing.

Only Eric can change and implement the automatic offensive words system and only he knows the actual words and/or phrases that it includes.

I believe that yi en has tested this system before and has a list of words somewhere that the system didn't allow.

Girl_Power wrote:The name "Cena" as in "John Cena" is also banned in the Official PB2 site chat for some unknown reason *looks at Civil-Lite*.

Pretty sure that the word "Cena" was banned in the PB2 Site Chat because it was repeatedly being spammed by players. Similar on how the word "Dark Clan" was temporarily restricted in match names.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby nightmar » 4 September 2020, 11:05

mrblake213 wrote:
EOw wrote:For the admins of PB2, please fix this glitch, as it is not fair to be punished for doing nothing.

Only Eric can change and implement the automatic offensive words system and only he knows the actual words and/or phrases that it includes.

I believe that yi en has tested this system before and has a list of words somewhere that the system didn't allow.

Girl_Power wrote:The name "Cena" as in "John Cena" is also banned in the Official PB2 site chat for some unknown reason *looks at Civil-Lite*.

Pretty sure that the word "Cena" was banned in the PB2 Site Chat because it was repeatedly being spammed by players. Similar on how the word "Dark Clan" was temporarily restricted in match names.

Are you kidding me? Only offensive words are suppsoed to be banned not normal ones. Like seriously the word "Cena" is banned? Sounds like a bad joke.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to General Discussion