the most hated/loved player?? or who you hate/ like

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: the most hated/loved player?? or who you hate/ like

Postby verecund gazelle » 10 September 2020, 23:12

verecund gazelle wrote:*tard noises*

just noticed i dp'd
how2 delet this
Last edited by verecund gazelle on 22 September 2020, 09:57, edited 1 time in total.
This is what I get for rating all my maps 1 star

verecund gazelle
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby ECC9 » 12 September 2020, 18:37

verecund gazelle wrote:
phsc wrote:
yizhe wrote:Why didn't I just leave this world.

you wont, you will just die, it doesnt mean ur going to leave the world, ur body is going to be there n ur still going to impact people, like i do think ur parents prob care about u, if that is the case they are going to feel sad n all
now let me get a good thing i got out of 4chan once
[ i m a g e ]

Thanks for the suicidepill, anon.

Anyways, I would have to say the most hated is paulstin, for reasons I definitely don't know. The most loved might probably be Eric, for reasons I couldn't possibly know.

As for who I hate, probably it would have to be my old-old self, as I was an absolute cringe factory,(don't remind me, old friends) or perhaps some sumptuously exquisite pizza saucing raiders and hackers that destroy comfy matches or servers, and even dox people.

youre wrong

the most loved player is ECC9, excuse me

For who I like, a scarce few old friends on here, staffers, and a scarce few new people.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Steve O » 27 September 2020, 11:44

Here's what people like and hate:

Kid: love the person who listens to him/her and doesn't misunderstand him/her
Teen: love the cool mood or who has a sense of humor and hates the lame one
Adult: love the confident person, sometimes they prefer the normal person who jokes a little bit

But in general, people always prefer a friendly guy who has a sense of humor and doesn't cause drama, the drama is very bad for any community and it creates negative topics, and me either, I don't prefer these kinds of people.

I also forgot, the silly person isn't likable by anybody.

Steve O
Recruit

Postby AQ21 » 27 November 2020, 10:14

yub wrote:
EOw wrote:I hate Miseriae. She is a hacker, has a link to a dangerous website, and never gets banned.

I wouldn't call her a hacker, she just kills everyone she sees and maybe she is a bit of a troll.

calm down even this post is old but she is great even always kill me....(maybe)but now she wont i tried to apologize to her and she is great and keep killing ohy

AQ21

Postby Skull Slicer » 24 January 2021, 15:48

i rn dont have any specificly i hate in pb2 but i just hate the toxic community im in DC and i basicly get bullied for it also doesnt help that DC is hated where i only want fun in this game i cant enjoy it like that

Skull Slicer
Recruit

Postby nightmar » 2 February 2021, 08:33

Skull Slicer wrote:i rn dont have any specificly i hate in pb2 but i just hate the toxic community im in DC and i basicly get bullied for it also doesnt help that DC is hated where i only want fun in this game i cant enjoy it like that

If you seek fun then joining a clan was one wrong decision to make. But then again, you'll probably face hate one way or another.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby mokaal » 2 February 2021, 12:10

It's fine being in a clan as long as you don't bring drama shit to the community.
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Star Def » 2 February 2021, 17:42

why you take games too personally.
Flash games are cool no?
Star Def
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Skull Slicer » 2 February 2021, 17:49

Star Def wrote:why you take games too personally.

Thats what i also Wonder my man

Skull Slicer
Recruit

Postby nightmar » 2 February 2021, 21:36

mokaal wrote:It's fine being in a clan as long as you don't bring drama shit to the community.

it's common to get drama brought to you just for being in a clan
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby lptj1027 » 2 February 2021, 21:41

Clans themselves are an amazing way to play along with PB2, but when the toxicity gets involved is when the crap hits the fan. The pure aggression and disrespect towards enemy Clans is just god awful. Its up to each individual player to decide how they play, and to each their own. Friends or Enemies are both natural results, just don't go crazy toxic with it
The Official Golden Cat Of PB2
lptj1027
Recruit

Postby Canadian Flame » 3 February 2021, 08:17

lptj1027 wrote:Clans themselves are an amazing way to play along with PB2, but when the toxicity gets involved is when the crap hits the fan. The pure aggression and disrespect towards enemy Clans is just god awful. Its up to each individual player to decide how they play, and to each their own. Friends or Enemies are both natural results, just don't go crazy toxic with it

Well, it depends on the clan and not to mention clans themselves have really died out of pb2, you don't see any more wars or recruitment anymore. But that's mainly because of the fact that pb2 isn't worth it for clans anymore. The ones that remain either remain for fun and use it to unite their clan but are based on other games too (YrN and R!OT fall in this category) and then there are clans that just can't expand or are not willing to, Such as dark clan for example. when it comes to clans in general clans like YrN and GeNo have mixed feelings from the player base. Some love them others hate them. When it comes to clans like dark clan despite paulstin's belief that he is hated and dark clan is feared the majority of the playerbase from what i can understand just finds the clan annoying. there aren't many pb2 clans remaining anymore. majority died and a few just moved on completely, such as DOB and GeNo though i think DOB is a community now. many of the previous famos rivalries between clans, EKAT and GSA, GeNo and YrN, RAT and USF either ended or just faded out in the case of EKAT and GSA both are dead (GSA is kinda holding on) in the case of YrN and GeNo it's still there but just less due to pb2 being out of the picture and often it's usually just shittalk. RAT is dead now and USF is a thriving community more or less. Toxicity is not really a factor in clans because there are no clans that can be toxic with eachother. After the UA war everything just kinda toned down. Bottom line is that i don't think it's fair to call clans toxic currently. if you actually end up joining a clan in pb2 now you have three options:

YrN, we have 10ish people that still play and you need to apply which is a pain in the ass

dark clan: very inactive

R!OT, tad inactive but more or less a community now

not to mention being in a clan now isn't what it was like in 2019 let alone 2015 or 2011. Basically all you do is vibe with the people in there and chat for a little bit.

Canadian Flame

Postby schatzkluger » 3 February 2021, 08:25

:O :O :O Confucius
lptj1027 wrote:Clans themselves are an amazing way to play along with PB2, but when the toxicity gets involved is when the crap hits the fan. The pure aggression and disrespect towards enemy Clans is just god awful. Its up to each individual player to decide how they play, and to each their own. Friends or Enemies are both natural results, just don't go crazy toxic with it

schatzkluger
Recruit

Postby mokaal » 3 February 2021, 09:15

nightmar wrote:
mokaal wrote:It's fine being in a clan as long as you don't bring drama shit to the community.

it's common to get drama brought to you just for being in a clan

Depends, and not only clans can be the reason of " all " dramas inside PBC tho.
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Moonhawk » 4 February 2021, 13:40

i love tempus he is the best pb2 moderator
Moonhawk
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby paulstin » 4 February 2021, 22:49

Glorious DARK CLAN is NOT inactive, we are still the biggest and dominant clan, we still get around 48 members logging into pb2 a day since flash ended, other clans have now less than 10 members. Most DARK CLAN members can not play pb2 anymore and we have lost a lot of members because of it. but our remaining members wait on our Pb2 linked discord server, and we are many for we are legion, we wait for Pb2.5 to come out so we can go onto that as the biggest clan and dominate that in 7 days of glory, being the biggest and most popular clan we can sustain losses. unlike other clans, as in war, the enemy will run out of troops before we do so we shall always win. also the members DARK CLAN is a family, a community. DARK CLAN is ready for the rebirth of the second glorious dark clan empire on pb2.5

LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS DARK CLAN LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN THE GREAT

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby wolf653 » 5 February 2021, 00:13

paulstin wrote:Glorious DARK CLAN is NOT inactive, we are still the biggest and dominant clan, we still get around 48 members logging into pb2 a day since flash ended, other clans have now less than 10 members. Most DARK CLAN members can not play pb2 anymore and we have lost a lot of members because of it. but our remaining members wait on our Pb2 linked discord server, and we are many for we are legion, we wait for Pb2.5 to come out so we can go onto that as the biggest clan and dominate that in 7 days of glory, being the biggest and most popular clan we can sustain losses. unlike other clans, as in war, the enemy will run out of troops before we do so we shall always win. also the members DARK CLAN is a family, a community. DARK CLAN is ready for the rebirth of the second glorious dark clan empire on pb2.5

so uh how many times have you nuked again
you know cause you tend to give people moderator privileges more based on skill then trust
PS: you sound like a communist leader
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Nehil » 5 February 2021, 00:46

I dont see the point of PB2 clans nowdays, a clan in general like a community to play different games is actually a good idea but, just pb2? i feel like its not worth tbh, well its just my opinion

Nehil
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Canada777 » 5 February 2021, 05:07

paulstin wrote:Glorious DARK CLAN is NOT inactive, we are still the biggest and dominant clan, we still get around 48 members logging into pb2 a day since flash ended, other clans have now less than 10 members. Most DARK CLAN members can not play pb2 anymore and we have lost a lot of members because of it. but our remaining members wait on our Pb2 linked discord server, and we are many for we are legion, we wait for Pb2.5 to come out so we can go onto that as the biggest clan and dominate that in 7 days of glory, being the biggest and most popular clan we can sustain losses. unlike other clans, as in war, the enemy will run out of troops before we do so we shall always win. also the members DARK CLAN is a family, a community. DARK CLAN is ready for the rebirth of the second glorious dark clan empire on pb2.5

paulstin i have men in your clan feeding me information about it, You have 17 members active currently in your discord server and at best you usually get around 30 logging in. in pb2 numbers mean nothing, matches have population caps.

Canada777
Cyber Grub [25]

The most ideal word in the world

Postby broforce1 » 5 February 2021, 10:30

Clans are for idiots.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion