Don't get the hate against PB2 clans in general..

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Don't get the hate against PB2 clans in general..

Postby phsc » 2 June 2020, 18:06

kinda unrelated topic but a lot of people say that dark clan is not the oldest nor the biggest pb2 clan and i think its pretty obviously true

objectively its not the oldest clan, but probably the oldest clan that is still active, as much as it has greatly changed over time, the only other clan which is older is BoZ but rly i dont think they are considered a pb2 clan anymore

and biggest? u cant measure "power" n that dumb shit in pb2, but in member count im pretty sure nothing gets close to dark clan
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby mohamed2013 » 2 June 2020, 19:47

Honestly we never lost a war between 2011 & 2019.

But because of netcode new updates, i admit we lost last war. And i honestly taking clan wars as fun.

About clans its for fun and its plays a role in reviving pb2. Also as I see , dc isn't 1st clan in pb2 have appeared. But its now oldest alive clan. Other oldest clans have died except some clans who are very inactive.

No one have authority to judge paulstin badly because he just recruits and says stuffs not related with us. Paulstin is good guy, let him do what he want, atleast he's not hurting us or talking about us to insult & direspect him.
SIGNATURE test
mohamed2013
Recruit

Postby Girl_Power » 2 June 2020, 21:25

I love how this discussion was talking about PB2 Clans in general and then slowly transformed into DC hate messages and Paulstin's advertisements. If I remember correctly, Paulstin still has me blocked from his PM inbox because I quit his clan. Ah, fun times.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby paulstin » 2 June 2020, 22:23

Girl_Power wrote:I love how this discussion was talking about PB2 Clans in general and then slowly transformed into DC hate messages and Paulstin's advertisements. If I remember correctly, Paulstin still has me blocked from his PM inbox because I quit his clan. Ah, fun times.

I blocked you from my PM as you sent me abusive messges, lol, 20% of my inbox is messge from members of Glorious DARK CLAN, asking for advice or answers to questions,, the other 80% is either hate messges or abuse, lol,

I actually get scared when someone sends me a nice messges, its so rare, it actualy scares the hell out of me, i know where i am with hostility and hate, i thrive on it, lol

LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS DARK CLAN, LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN THE GREAT

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Girl_Power » 3 June 2020, 00:58

paulstin wrote:I blocked you from my PM as you sent me abusive messges

This is the last message I sent you:
https://prnt.sc/ssodmo

I blocked you for blocking me. "Modern problems require modern solutions"

I can definitely see how that is an abusive message worth blocking someone for XD. You should see the amount of hate mails I receive from people just for my name.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Kostadin 8 » 3 June 2020, 03:08

Girl_Power wrote:

I can definitely see how that is an abusive message worth blocking someone for XD. You should see the amount of hate mails I receive from people just for my name.

dam u called him a bum u really got him there.
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 3 June 2020, 06:15

It's funny how you went out of your character just to damage control. You have to be more consistent with your personality paul, otherwise I wont believe you ''thrive on it''

On a different topic, my post saying ''Lol'' got deleted hours ago and then later on someone said the exact same thing and didn't get his post deleted. Interesting.
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby phsc » 3 June 2020, 06:36

Kostadin 8 wrote:
Girl_Power wrote:

dam u called him a bum u really got him there.

i think calling him Advanced Marine is worse, but really, bum is some suicide material
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Previous

Return to General Discussion