campaign progress got restarted?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

campaign progress got restarted?

Postby broforce1 » 14 May 2020, 11:09

hello, so as you know, if you were playing PB2 campaign, there are 42 levels, 41 levels about the story, and 1 level for bonus playing?

btw, I have played the whole campaign, and also, it will show your campaign progress in your profile, for example, this

well now by the way ignore other stuff lol, just look what's inside the red box, here where it shows you your campaign progress,
but, once before then, all of the campaign progress got restarted from the 0, I know that doesn't make any sense, but that really happens, it could be the reason that I'm keep relog in with other accounts and use them in other stuff like forums or something or something else happens, so what do you think why would that happen, and id that happened to you once, that happen to me multiple times lol, so I had to play the campaign again, I think I can find any point from this but eh, just discussing that thing if it's true, there's no problem to solve
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: campaign progress got restarted?

Postby Luka55 » 14 May 2020, 11:23

Bruh moment, why do you literally blur out the other stuff when we can literally just go to your profile and see everything that has been blurred out?
Oh and by the way, that happened to me aswell, but it wasn't because I logged-out of my account [I don't use alts], it's because I pressed "SYNCHRONIZATION SKIP" at the loading screen. But thanks to PB Dman for letting me know a trick on how to get the progress back, kinda.

Luka55
Recruit

Postby broforce1 » 14 May 2020, 12:21

Luka55 wrote:Bruh moment, why do you literally blur out the other stuff when we can literally just go to your profile and see everything that has been blurred out?
Oh and by the way, that happened to me aswell, but it wasn't because I logged-out of my account [I don't use alts], it's because I pressed "SYNCHRONIZATION SKIP" at the loading screen. But thanks to PB Dman for letting me know a trick on how to get the progress back, kinda.

heh, btw I just blurred some of the words just for fun, I know you can see my profile, and thanks for responding
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Girl_Power » 14 May 2020, 21:02

Happens to me a lot. I get it the most often when I spectate a match and then shortly after my Flash Player crashes while spectating and then I lose all my progress. No problem though, I have all the game data saved elsewhere that I can copy and paste back to the box whenever I lose my progress. It's just annoying whenever I have to copy and paste it again like literally everyday.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby broforce1 » 14 May 2020, 21:07

Girl_Power wrote:Happens to me a lot. I get it the most often when I spectate a match and then shortly after my Flash Player crashes while spectating and then I lose all my progress. No problem though, I have all the game data saved elsewhere that I can copy and paste back to the box whenever I lose my progress. It's just annoying whenever I have to copy and paste it again like literally everyday.

btw it's funny to play the game again, sadly, swf file didnt worked, it worked once by copying the data, and then i forgot how lol, i think figured out that again, i will try another way also
thanks for responding i appreciate that
<3
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby ZapruderFilm » 16 May 2020, 01:45

Clearing your cookies resets campaign progress.
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Girl_Power » 16 May 2020, 02:03

ZapruderFilm wrote:Clearing your cookies resets campaign progress.

I play on Incognito mode all the time and my campaign progress doesn't reset. I don't think cookies have anything to do with it.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Return to General Discussion