Bullying discussion

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Bullying discussion

Postby eru_ » 8 May 2020, 22:31

Hai, i have some questions to ask you about :
1) Have you ever been bullied ?
2) What is your opinion of bullying?
3)How do you deal with someone bullying you?
4)What is your reaction when someone is a victim of bullying?

So here i would like to answer my questions.

Yes i was bullied before but it's a long time ago, it was a troll-bullying and pleasure of him who keeps doing bad things to me, i did not kept watching him, so i argued back with my bad art of response, he got offended by me but he end up by being sarcastic but i kept withstanding him and trying to ignore him, i reported him to a mod but he came against me, then to an other mod and he end up by being muted, then the bad guy planned to be retired.

Regarding in-game bullying, the immortal player who keeps killing players like they're a punching bags, those bullies have some chance to annoy me but sometimes i get instant karma and i kill them by the god-killing room, or probably crushing them with a door, some of those bad guys failed to kill a weaker player so they mostly leave.

An other experience of bullying, i was hiding inside a tree, a guest come to me and tried to show off his skills by shooting me, he got shot by me and he hit the killing push and he died, when he re spawned, he tried to withstand me but he failed, he had nothing to do except voting to exclude me from the game, i told him "what did i do to you, you started it afterall", then he started calling me a raging kid, i was kinda confused about him, but i end up by leaving the match

I'm not alone about this, some players can't withstand players in approved matches and fair warfare so they rely on base maps.

People who bully others can be described by almost all the bad words (Psychopaths, have no life, ba#tards etc...), and those bad guys who tend to abuse weaker people are like a weak grown man who fights only children, if this bully tried to fight (physically or verbally) with someone with same strength, i'm pretty sure he will be roasted, i remember a bully who kept abusing me since i'm 13, i once seen him crying to the administration for someone who beat him up.

This still a tough question honestly, but i do not give them attention, for example three lame guys who wanted to handshake me, i know that they're trying to be sarcastic, so i just collided with their stretched out hands, and did not even looked at them, they should be hurt because of it but i guess they have no life, informing a teacher or a parent won't do you anything, by the way the bullying victim should learn to use logic when talking to him, and he should not say direct insults, he should use a way to talk normally but in the same time, he should offend him indirectly.
Regarding PB2 bullying : i got bullied before in PB2 and i told someone, nothing happened until i did roast back the bully, after i evolved this guy don't seem to annoy me anymore.

Regarding real life : I actually once tried to but the bully end up by threatening me, so i can't :(
I'd try to comfort him and telling him why would you do that, you'e torturing someone who did nothing to you, or maybe use religion.
Regarding in-game bullying/Discord-bullying : Since i learned from my previous experiences, when i see someone being bullied i feel like that he's me before and i know his feeling, so i react maturely and try to comfort him, if he acted like a fool and tried to troll me, i would talk using logic and he gets owned.
But if he was acting like a psychopath and gets pleasure out of others pain, i would instantly react and probably offend him or probably roast him.
An other thing i always do when someone gets bullied, i would slide to PM and start telling him what he should do.
Last edited by eru_ on 9 May 2020, 13:19, edited 1 time in total.
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: Bullying discussion

Postby Luka55 » 8 May 2020, 22:33

ah yes, big brain time

Luka55
Recruit

Postby Girl_Power » 8 May 2020, 22:56

1) Have you ever been bullied?
Yes.

No.

Keep that chin high, but keep that middle finger higher.

Spoiler: Show More
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Build » 8 May 2020, 23:25

yeah by that eru guy i haet him he called me Budil

depends some bully me because i bully them while some aren't even serious at bullying at all, dont really have a prob with that, but if its a real jackass yeah thats a no

3) How do you deal with someone bullying you?

joking around is more of a nice move than taking it seriously, if they treat you like shit you do the same

4. What is your reaction when someone is a victim of bullying?

this is topkek by the way, oh my i didnt ask for permission, apologies
Last edited by Build on 8 May 2020, 23:27, edited 1 time in total.
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby eru_ » 8 May 2020, 23:26

Hmm why everyone is just trolling huh
eru_

Postby Build » 8 May 2020, 23:28

eru_ wrote:Hmm why everyone is just trolling huh

wdym we are trolling?
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby eru_ » 8 May 2020, 23:39

Build wrote:
eru_ wrote:Hmm why everyone is just trolling huh

wdym we are trolling?

I wanted to discuss topic seriously but you started trolling me and saying "wdym by trollling?
Uh i can't argue with that
eru_

Postby Build » 9 May 2020, 00:27

okay

first of all i don't get ur point if thats a troll post, sure i added a little bit of a joke in my post but that doesn't mean its trolling because i had a point there where i give my thoughts on bullying, what do you exactly think about my post my friend?

my man eru, i am disappointed, how dARe you consider that as trolling

could've gone for private messages with u, but since u replied here, i had nothing to do but to make my response here instead of PM's.
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby eru_ » 9 May 2020, 03:04

Build wrote:okay

first of all i don't get ur point if thats a troll post, sure i added a little bit of a joke in my post but that doesn't mean its trolling because i had a point there where i give my thoughts on bullying, what do you exactly think about my post my friend?

my man eru, i am disappointed, how dARe you consider that as trolling

could've gone for private messages with u, but since u replied here, i had nothing to do but to make my response here instead of PM's.

Fair enough.
eru_

Postby phsc » 9 May 2020, 06:40

yes
kek
(:
kekw
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby eru_ » 9 May 2020, 07:33

I hate how people keep trolling, that's not even funny, please staff delete this topic !
eru_

Postby wolf653 » 9 May 2020, 07:35

eru_ wrote:I hate how people keep trolling, that's not even funny, please staff delete this topic !

you can lock it of course not like deleting every single piece of the picture is necessary
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby phsc » 9 May 2020, 08:01

IT IS NOT TROLLING dude
my answers are actually serious, look up what kek means (to simplify p much the same as lol), i used kekw because its an REACTION and not only what is going on in my mind, the :) thing is a funny joke wym its not even trolling and it does solve bullying but the general concept also does, if someone hits you hit them back stronger
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby ToxicGamePL » 9 May 2020, 09:27

yes
bullying bad
sarcasm, joking, eugh
eugh
Nope.
ToxicGamePL
Recruit

Postby ECC9 » 9 May 2020, 12:41

u made a topic n want now to be deleted cuz u get replies to your topic

congrats
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Ayano » 9 May 2020, 13:16

No I honestly don't think I ever have been

Its usually to waste one's time by getting attention

Never have been so can't really answer that

depends on the person who is bullied tbh.

On a side note: Question no.1 was asked to me a long time ago by friend who I consider as a sibling
I said "probably not" because I never really felt bullied. But then my friend replied
"Maybe people tried to bully you, but you failed to notice them actually bullying you".
after this maybe people did try but just fail since I don't notice it at all lol
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby eru_ » 9 May 2020, 13:19

Weird, i was just excepting serious opinions and feedback, many innocent teenagers had hanged off because of bullying/cyberbullying, people there are just saying jokes, it's my fault after-all.
eru_

Return to General Discussion