A complaint against Dark Clan

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: A complaint against Dark Clan

Postby Girl_Power » 12 May 2020, 00:02

paulstin wrote:- Advertisement -

Seriously? You decide to advertise for your clan when this topic is a complaint towards your clan?

This is comedy gold.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby phsc » 12 May 2020, 00:39

As you may know, there is a clan in PB2 known as Dark Clan, usually referred to by the tryhards part of it as "DC".

how the deliciously exquisite pizza sauce is it a tryhard thing to call dark clan dc, what the deliciously exquisite pizza sauce, what even is a pb2 tryhard, what i correlate w that are the pizza sauce who play pb2 ranked seriously and think they are gods because of it

There are lots of people part of this clan, hopping into random servers and freekilling players.

proof? is it like other clans dont do that? also the point of the game is killing people, same thing about that other post you made

One of those people i met is shother23. I was on a paul-308 base server when he suddenly joined and started freekilling me for no apparent reason, as if he didn't give a shit, to put it shortly, he acted like a pizza sauce towards me and generally treated me like shit when i was trying to have fun.

oh he killed you in a base map! maybe because you are not part of dark clan! and it is a dark clan base or something! wow! do you also get mad when people kill you in stryde-sniper?

He insulted me and repeatedly provoked me while nobody on the server paid attention.

hm yes the problem is everyone else not you, also proof about taht would be nice yno

To be honest, i can't make out whether shother23 is one of the key figurehead tryhards part of Dark Clan, or if he's just a gel-headed asshole.

dark clan is a clan that is uncentralized, the only centralization barely exists and that is paulstin, i actually think it ends up being beautiful how a clan like that is able to survive while multiple very organized clans didnt, shows what is more efficient after all, but is it really? think this is cool af

I'm sorry for the language, but i'm so damn mad about him right now. If there are other people that are part of Dark Clan, joining a random server and tryhard freekilling innocent players just for fun like psychopaths just for their own fun, because hey have nothing else to do than troll, insult, harass and provoke other players, as well as freekill them in the process, then shother23 is one of those people, and so are others part of that tryhard clan.

dude kills people in a game about killing INNOCENT players! wow! hes a psychopath dude fr fr not even a sociopath since u know a lot about what such words refer to, haha, also i like the use of the word tryhard as a negative thing, trying hard is negative? maybe you cant do that or smth? fr if u have such a problem w people creating their maps why dont u create ur own and... play being the ultimate fair base god!
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Build » 12 May 2020, 00:48

paulstin is literally a joke lol

also imagine complaining over a shooter game where they are killing innocent players for no reason, what's the point then?
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby mrblake213 » 12 May 2020, 03:29

ALL H A I L DARKCLAN
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby taktisch » 12 May 2020, 07:57

(DARK CLAN) founded by the PB 2 legend yoshiman40 in 2011

DARK CLAN, is by far the best,
its the biggest clan.
its the oldest clan.

and it belongs to all its members, the members have made DARK CLAN a superpower, Glorious DARK CLANS cloak, really does cover all the pb2 world

/s Obviously.
Yo.
taktisch
Recruit

Postby mohamed2013 » 12 May 2020, 13:21

Well, as Girl_Power said, not all DC members are bad, also The_Admiral don-t be like a kid please, this is just a game , killing is ok. About kicking or insulting and rage quit, there are 2 cases:
1st case : member is funning like this or he's just a kid or someone doesn't care about what he does because it's game for him.

2nd case: the member can be fake or traitor who wants to destroy DC's reputation.
We judge clan by the rules that members follow and behavior of high ranks especially leader.
SIGNATURE test
mohamed2013
Recruit

Postby paulstin » 12 May 2020, 13:25

Build wrote:paulstin is literally a joke lol

also imagine complaining over a shooter game where they are killing innocent players for no reason, what's the point then?

PAULSTIN , a joke that is acting leader of the oldest, and the biggest clan in PB2 history, im sure a lot of clan leaders would like to be a joke like me, lol

DARK CLANS Cloak covers all the pb2 world,

LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS DARK CLAN

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby eru_ » 12 May 2020, 13:35

mohamed2013 wrote:Well, as Girl_Power said, not all DC members are bad, also The_Admiral don-t be like a kid please, this is just a game , killing is ok. About kicking or insulting and rage quit, there are 2 cases:
1st case : member is funning like this or he's just a kid or someone doesn't care about what he does because it's game for him.

2nd case: the member can be fake or traitor who wants to destroy DC's reputation.
We judge clan by the rules that members follow and behavior of high ranks especially leader.

Good and bad is everywhere, it's near the impossible to see a clan that have 100% of good members and it's also near the impossible to see a clan that have 100% of bad members, i'm not trying to side to DC or be against it, but if someone hates a specific Group of people was never a good idea

Also regarding Paulstin it's his life after all he can do whatever he want, none force you to hate him or love him, you can have your own opinion toward him, after all you have to respect him as long he did nothing bad to you
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby mohamed2013 » 12 May 2020, 17:17

eru_ wrote:
mohamed2013 wrote:Well, as Girl_Power said, not all DC members are bad, also The_Admiral don-t be like a kid please, this is just a game , killing is ok. About kicking or insulting and rage quit, there are 2 cases:

Good and bad is everywhere, it's near the impossible to see a clan that have 100% of good members and it's also near the impossible to see a clan that have 100% of bad members, i'm not trying to side to DC or be against it, but if someone hates a specific Group of people was never a good idea

Also regarding Paulstin it's his life after all he can do whatever he want, none force you to hate him or love him, you can have your own opinion toward him, after all you have to respect him as long he did nothing bad to you

Well I agree you, because each one is free at what he does
SIGNATURE test
mohamed2013
Recruit

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 12 May 2020, 22:42

TriHard clan
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby paulstin » 13 May 2020, 13:17

Girl_Power wrote:
paulstin wrote:- Advertisement -

Seriously? You decide to advertise for your clan when this topic is a complaint towards your clan?

This is comedy gold.

I do not know what you are talking about, i am Not advertising, GLORIOUS DARK CLAN, the biggest and oldest clan in Pb2 History, founded by the pb2 legend Yoshiman40, the sun never sets on the DARK CLAN empire,
I was just saying, why some members might go on a killing spree, if they get picked on,

LONG LIVE OUR DARK CLAN. LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN THE GREAT

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby broforce1 » 13 May 2020, 14:58

I think that type of these people who joined the clan with the toxic behavior is less than others who joined, I think the DC is not that bad, seems like the leader is nice and the clan is nice, I don't think you must make a complaint with a full topic about DC, and also the staff can't do anything for this, at least whoever you hate him, you can just report his pb2 account, or private message a staff. also, lock the topic right now cuz it's better than let it like this, it will turn into drama like one of the times that happens to my topic once lol, I really understand your feeling but as I told you, this kind of complaint doesn't need a topic, not even against a clan, you can just report that guy who insults you and thats it.imagine one person against a big gang of people, that won't work.btw I think you banned so whatever lol
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby ECC9 » 13 May 2020, 17:09

Pulastin youre r3tard3d bro... If I would be you I would have already kille- mysel-.. nvm

stop saying glorious dark clan cuz it's not. When it goes into your head that you clan is full of idio- kids and nearly everyone hates your clan and your kids.

what do u think why this topic has been made. CUZ YOUR CLAN SUCKS

so fvcking stop saying big dark clan n shit cuz youre annyoin af.
Last edited by ECC9 on 14 May 2020, 10:47, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Master Chief 0 » 14 May 2020, 07:50

do i think that all of the clans and the idea of the clans are sucks, even that, you suck too
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0

Postby TerminatorRex » 14 May 2020, 08:21

The_Admiral wrote:free killing

What do you think this is, jailbreak or something?
artstation.com/seedee
TerminatorRex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby paulstin » 14 May 2020, 18:26

ECC9 wrote:Pulastin youre r3tard3d bro... If I would be you I would have already kille- mysel-.. nvm

stop saying glorious dark clan cuz it's not. When it goes into your head that you clan is full of idio- kids and nearly everyone hates your clan and your kids.

what do u think why this topic has been made. CUZ YOUR CLAN SUCKS

so fvcking stop saying big dark clan n shit cuz youre annyoin af.

ECC9 .... DARK CLAN is a clan that belongs to all its members, and our clan is full of members, who are normal players, that have built themselves, a Super Clan, that they all own and can be proud of, as for you saying,
"cuz your clan sucks" DARK CLAN is GLORIANA. its a superclan that has been around since 2011, and has been the biggest clan since 2016, while most clans have come and died out in that time, DARK CLAN has got bigger and bigger, its the most popularist clan in Pb2 history, it is run by its members on dominion status, so is not dependant on a single leader,
LONG LIVE THE MEMBERS GLORIOUS DARK CLAN

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby mingo1 » 14 May 2020, 21:45

phsc wrote:-toxic responses that don't help anything-

I liked your "bye" post a lot.
---

In terms of Dark Clan, the_admiral, they literally list this on their website:
http://prntscr.com/sgxzmq

With base maps, which a lot of people in this topic don't seem to understand, you are supposed to be friendly to each other. Sure, PB2 is a "killing game," but you don't try to kill people when you play a saw map do you? Lol! There are maps that are meant for certain things, whether it's COOP or DM. Base and school maps are meant for conversation and friendliness for the most part, if you've ever played one.

Best thing to do here is leave and create another base game if there's a toxic Dark Clan member or regular player. Especially with Dark Clan, as I made clear with the screenshot, they're gonna aim to ruin the fun for you, so again, try your best to avoid it. Good luck!

:D
mingo1
Administrator

Postby phsc » 14 May 2020, 22:46

mingo1 wrote:
phsc wrote:-toxic responses that don't help anything-

I liked your "bye" post a lot.

It's not toxic, it actually helps if you are objective about things and not a 5 year old emotionally, you are the one being toxic, you want me to leave and you actually don't explain why that is toxic and also why I am wrong! I'm just going to stay around and basically try to comment in everything you say from now on if you love me that much.
This Admiral kid is not changing his mind, he is just a spoiled kid who thinks people should do what he wants them to do, you are not that different from him actually, just a bit better since you don't complain about literally everything on the forums, but in a more objective way he is kind of toxic, read the post about him being banned on Discord, do not defend him, read what shroom and what other people said he did.

In terms of Dark Clan, the_admiral, they literally list this on their website:
http://prntscr.com/sgxzmq

Their old website, paulstin actually changed his views, his current views is that members set what DARK CLAN should and should not do, there is no real rules about that in modern times, I guess it turns out you are ignorant about current DARK CLAN!

With base maps, which a lot of people in this topic don't seem to understand, you are supposed to be friendly to each other.

Why, why are you supposed to be friendly with each other? what if someone does not want to? this is up to the match owner's opinion, not yours.

Sure, PB2 is a "killing game," but you don't try to kill people when you play a saw map do you?

Saw maps are COOP, base maps are basically always deathmatch, in saw maps you also are in the same team so you cannot even do that, amazing example buddy.

Lol! There are maps that are meant for certain things, whether it's COOP or DM. Base and school maps are meant for conversation and friendliness for the most part, if you've ever played one.

School maps are meant for that, base maps really are not, it is a base, what do you do in a base? you protect the base, how you do that is up for you to choose, in real life if you get close to a military base you are very likely going to be shot in some places, I don't see how their roleplaying is bad in this, also you are the one with the lack of experience because base maps have been mostly played as some god guy makes like 2 people his guards and then they kill everyone else or put them in prisons or whatever.

Best thing to do here is leave and create another base game if there's a toxic Dark Clan member or regular player.

Killing people in your own base in your match is not toxic, what you consider toxic is simply what does not fit your preferences, try to be objective.

Especially with Dark Clan, as I made clear with the screenshot, they're gonna aim to ruin the fun for you, so again, try your best to avoid it. Good luck!

HAHA DARK CLAN YEARS AGO DID SOMETHING SO NOW THEY MUST DO IT ITS NOT LIKE BASICALLY ALL MEMBERS DONT KNOW ABOUT THE OLD WEBSITE AND ITS NOT LIKE THE CLAN IS COMPLETELY NOT CENTRALIZED NOR ORGANIZED SO PEOPLE JUST DO WHAT THEY WANT HAHA

:D

<3
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby ZapruderFilm » 14 May 2020, 22:55

Wow, people are really butthurt against my clan.
You realize all you butthurt people will never be remembered and everyone will always remember Paulstin.
Also, you being butthurt only helps us, so thanks.
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Master Chief 0 » 15 May 2020, 15:41

dayum, everything is dark in dark clan, son, let me tell you a piece of advice, dont be ever ashamed if you are doing da right thing ma man

i might be rude, but not crazy, now i'm no longer been rude, now i will be friendly :3
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion