Why is the Forums going downhill Nowadays?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Why is the Forums going downhill Nowadays?

Postby James27 » 25 December 2019, 02:40

Sooo this has been a problem for me, So you might've seen some people are still active. They're wasting their time on a dying flash game.. So let me tell this. Staff why don't you make the forums better?

I mean this topic is not to attack the people out there but criticizing them
Like lets say for example the game "Rate the Avatar" Why won't they bring back that game? It is mainly locked due to Tempus saying some blah blah blah shitty ass shit i'm sure you already know it

One thing is also i wanna mention, Some people out there are very useless to the community
Some are trolls, Some are shitposting,freeposting it just feels like it's the same everyday and it must change.
James27
Recruit

Re: Why is the Forums going downhill Nowadays?

Postby Ayano » 25 December 2019, 14:11

Quality is going down since some of the people of Quality have left the game already.
I don't expect much quality from this forums anymore since i lost all hope of quality a long time ago.
I do agree that quality of posts/replies has been horrible and have been going downhill although your not an exception to it in my eyes. Your please lock the fan art topic seems more of a rant along with some other topics which were unnecessary and replies you recently did which was basically bashing.
The Rate Avatar/Signature was locked not due to Tempus.
It was locked by Silent Aurora since people kept breaking the rules and it just became a bashing topic.
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby phsc » 25 December 2019, 20:27

define quality
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby mrblake213 » 26 December 2019, 09:10

"Why don't you make the forums better"

What are the ways that you can see fit to improve the forums?
I personally don't see anything wrong other than the design being somewhat outdated and plain.

Nevertheless, we appreciate any feedback and constructive criticism you can give.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Return to General Discussion