PB:FTTP main theme has a another name?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

PB:FTTP main theme has a another name?

Postby Ternimator » 30 November 2019, 10:57

i was wondering the main theme of PB:FttP,where .:Eric Gurt:. that he took this theme
from,i really want to know this theme's name really,so if you know tell me please i will really appreciate this will be so good,PB2 players can use it in levels or something else.
Last edited by Ternimator on 1 December 2019, 17:04, edited 1 time in total.
GHMT FKYU KFYUIKGYUKYFK YUKI YI FUO TFUKDTJRY

RICKROLLISFUCKINGSHIT
Ternimator
Recruit

Re: PB:FTTP main theme has a another name?

Postby 49er » 1 December 2019, 02:47

The credits list "Akustik" as the source of the music and the voices, but you'll have to do an advanced search to find anything from this guy, or hopefully Eric Gurt will tell you in this thread.
49er
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Eric Gurt » 1 December 2019, 23:06

I believe it can be harder to find these songs than it seems. I for sure can tell that there is version of PB:FTTP with more songs (almost 1 unique song per level), Akustik usually did remixes of his older songs (thus you might not even find the same versions) and Akustik is a pseudonym of Ruslan Chertenkov. He stays with new one probably right now.

Considering this it seems like there can be more luck from extracting songs from that version of PB:FTTP.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 2 December 2019, 00:13

Eric Gurt wrote:I believe it can be harder to find these songs than it seems. I for sure can tell that there is version of PB:FTTP with more songs (almost 1 unique song per level), Akustik usually did remixes of his older songs (thus you might not even find the same versions) and Akustik is a pseudonym of Ruslan Chertenkov. He stays with new one probably right now.

Considering this it seems like there can be more luck from extracting songs from that version of PB:FTTP.

Is there a download to that version of PB:FTTP? Sounds cool to play with different songs each level
Nobody actually plays this game now, do they?
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Return to General Discussion