Damn. I forgot about this game.

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Damn. I forgot about this game.

Postby gillian » 23 July 2019, 02:36

I just recently remembered it.
Man, I had a lot of fun times playing.

gillian

Re: Damn. I forgot about this game.

Postby massmurrder » 25 July 2019, 18:46

Same. But I never really had fun playing it, nor any PC game for that matter, I am not a steadfast PC gamer. The fun was in the interactions of people and how they text, fast or slow, get irritated easily or not after an in-game death, etc.
Editing for the sake of shades of the game : forgot to mention about map making and editors, fun, very engaging and frustrating when you get those triggers in a wrong sequence which results into a chaotic assemblage of a map; not to mention how very few editors took ratings seriously and got mad when they got one star, one of them was a Russian person who I kept stumbling upon in each game I entered. Their reactions were very funny.

massmurrder
Recruit

Postby gillian » 27 July 2019, 02:22

massmurrder wrote:Same. But I never really had fun playing it, nor any PC game for that matter, I am not a steadfast PC gamer. The fun was in the interactions of people and how they text, fast or slow, get irritated easily or not after an in-game death, etc.
Editing for the sake of shades of the game : forgot to mention about map making and editors, fun, very engaging and frustrating when you get those triggers in a wrong sequence which results into a chaotic assemblage of a map; not to mention how very few editors took ratings seriously and got mad when they got one star, one of them was a Russian person who I kept stumbling upon in each game I entered. Their reactions were very funny.

It was very fun.
Checking my profile, it says I joined Friday 18th of November 2011 01:01:07 AM.
I had tons of good times with this game.

gillian

Postby Tempus » 27 July 2019, 06:11

We're rolling out new updates with PB2. Also join and & follow us on twitter!

https://twitter.com/Eric_Gurt

https://twitter.com/PlazmaBurstTeam
Tempus
Advisor

Postby maxim12 » 30 July 2019, 11:26

I mean yeah, kinda same here. Plazma burst 2 was a game that I used to be obsessed with when I was a kid back in 2011 and played it a lot until 2015, from where I got bored from the game, and other reasons which I will not list, because they tend to draw the attention of my fans(haters) lol.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Return to General Discussion