In What Way Will You Remember PB2?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: In What Way Will You Remember PB2?

Postby Nakimato » 23 July 2020, 21:23

epic saw game hahah

Nakimato
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby paulstin » 25 July 2020, 14:10

I found Plazma burst. single player on coolbuddy games, i played it alot, and was pleased to find the pb2 multiplayer in 2011, There was always over 2000 players online at most times, 3 servers, i always played the european server back them, i made lots of friends i played regularly with in maps, The community was really fun back then, some players were evil, but fun to play on maps with, lots of clans, Like GSA and EKAT being the biggest, sadly nearly all those players have gone inactive, i was unknown back them, lol, until 2016 when no one had heard of me , and those dreaded words, which i will not mention, lol my favorite maps, was the GSA swampbase, errr_swampbase which evil spider used to glitch into and kill everyone, lol and the alex543-batlefield maps and some of the zombie maps, i have made some nice friends from pb2, some dont play Pb2 anymore, but they still stayed in our clans discord, pb2 has had some really good times for me,

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby EOw » 30 July 2020, 01:13

I will remember a game that seemed simple but it wasn't. PB2 has brought me: Happy moments, heartbreak, hate, evilness. This game also means more to me than any other game. For 3 years, I battled a filtering system on my school Chromebook, to connect with players.

This game, this complex beautiful game, will always mean so much to me. I just wanted to say that I am honored to have met all the great people on this game, and I don't care about the morons(*Cough* Miseriae *Cough*). I will remember this game until the day I die.

Thank you.

EOw
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 30 July 2020, 01:23

I will remember it as the best flash/2d game that was constantly improved over the years due to the work of a very passionate indie developer.
On the other hand I will also remember the community's wasting potential of this product by ''playing'' the same garbage circlejerk roleplay lazy maps over and over again on multiplayer rather than something that actually makes an advanced use of the features Eric has worked on in all these years. I can't say the same to the singleplayer aspect since there are people that actually try to produce high quality maps and have some standards there.
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 30 July 2020, 01:30

I will remember it starting out as a random game I picked up on some random third party website. One thing led to another, and I found myself registering for an account on the official website (well twice actually). It quickly evolved into a hobby and a port for my imagination. On one hand, I regret joining late in this game's lifecycle. On the other hand, I'm glad I joined at the time I did because it meant that I was able to experience the V 1.32 update, which I believe is one of the best updates to this game, because I'm a mapmaker by trade.

Despite its flaws, I'll always remember this game as a vent for my own creativity and ideas. I'll be sure to stick with it till the end of this year, and maybe beyond if I can. Hopefully Eric Gurt can come up with a solution in time.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby STEFANO2008 » 30 July 2020, 04:13

As the flashgame with a good community, as the game where i spent hours having fun, as the game that made me meet Discord, etc.
Get me out of South America PLEASE

STEFANO2008
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby ECC9 » 30 July 2020, 22:04

good old days
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby phsc » 31 July 2020, 16:39

pretty much the game that made me find the profession i like, that being programming, got me interested in some topics, made me learn many skills such as speaking english, getting better at applied logic and applying the scientifical method and also shows how some theories that are not related directly to it greatly explain it, like those by friendrich hayek, carl menger and eugen von bawerk
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 1 August 2020, 12:51

As the flash game that got me into shooters.
Nobody actually plays this game now, do they?
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby xgek » 2 August 2020, 10:28

Some game which changed my for the better, and a place filled with memories
xgek
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby xarmoredx » 25 August 2020, 03:52

Doing the do in Max's gunshop hotel.

Kidding. It's the greatest flash game I've ever played when I was a kid, 10 yrs old to be exact. I wanted to make maps as well but it was all too confusing for me, so I stopped (there's some on my profile, not worth checking out though.) But if I understood it a lot more I think I'd be into game development right now.

xarmoredx

Postby PRO SN1P » 7 October 2020, 17:23

It will be remembered as a game I used to run up the stairs and log onto my computer after dinner as a kid. The first multiplayer online game I ever played lol. I'll remember the old map creators and the original max teabag gunshop.

PRO SN1P

Previous

Return to General Discussion