How'd You Come across Your PB2 Username?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: How'd You Come across Your PB2 Username?

Postby Girl_Power » 3 June 2020, 22:29

My name was purely a joke. This account was meant to be a one time use on a special occasion but everyone got so caught up with my username already that I decided to stick with it then. I'm sort of glad I made that decision because honestly, my name is pretty iconic by this point.

I still get hate mails from people I've never met before just because of my name. How many times do I have to tell people that my name is a joke and I'm not even a feminist?
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby EOw » 13 July 2020, 22:58

My account name was not going to be "EOw" at first. I was going to name myself "Warrior". However, it said the name was taken, so I went to the random name generator, and I got "EOw". I didn't like my name at first, but in the end, I did like it.

EOw
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Knight Athoriiz » 13 July 2020, 23:07

The name "Athoriiz" belongs to a made-up demon lord within my imagination, whereas i just added "Knight" as a prefix. I liked knights, thought the name was cool, and there it was. Knight Athoriiz. It's practically taken on a whole new identity, through that. As for __u, there was a joke going on between a group of friends i'd soon come to know as Alien Base. (aB at the time) They asked me to make an alt account to fake out being a guest. (for example, Guest-42069) At first I was hesitant, but after all this time I still use it today as my new main.. despite having Knight Athoriiz as the actual original. It's very interchangeable, and for some reason I just play better on it in-general.

TL;DR: Knight Athoriiz came from imagination, and __u was from peer pressure that became utilized.
I am the storm that is approaching.
Knight Athoriiz
Recruit

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 18 July 2020, 18:06

My username is an oxymoron if you know FNAF. Now I just use it for the sake of consistency.
I also like Springtrap.
Fun fact: My username has "0"s instead of "o"s because I was somehow stupid enough to set up a first account with the username "PhantomBonnie", forget about it, and then have to set up another account with username "Phant0mB0nnie" (because I took up the other option in my first attempt), which is the one you see here.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Yex » 25 August 2020, 08:48

Long story short.
When I was registering the account I used the randomly generated suggestion option in PB2 registration which was an option which I think was an update somewhere in 2018-2019 and so on to have a suggestion username generator and it gives me the word "Yex" and it caught my eye and figured to go with it and that's how I got the username and proxy skin seemed to go well with it.
Seems to pronounced like the word *Yes* but with a more Z-like sound at the end due to X and I think it suits me tbh.
Now I really want to die. Just to get out of this embarrassment.
Don't talk to me.
Yex
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Nakimato » 27 August 2020, 22:23

i didnt think or take inspiration from anywhere
i just wrote it by writing random letters till there was something pronounceable
this is the only site where i use that name :thank:

Nakimato
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby broforce1 » 10 October 2021, 11:03

i used to play PB2 back then but as a guest when the first time I discovered multiplayer. meanwhile... I came up in 2017 to play the game again, I played PB2 MP as a guest until 2019. Somehow it became boring, so I liked the idea to become a recognized member and have the opportunity of . .[[:_having friends_//_making custom maps//_..etc:]]. .

And it was my first time making an account so... Idk what to come up with a name, tried to use the name (login mode) as my first made PB2 acc, (ik it's a dumb name, u can find it tho, search for Login Mode db) I have lost the account's password later. So I tried to make an acc again after I figured out how, so I wanted to test if I really knew how to make acc so I tried a name test (broforce1) and this name is properly inspired from a Unity game I liked to play (Broforce), and here we on... I figured out to make my first PB2 acc.. and my adventure begins with an account... started to approve myself with PB2 art style drawing, and approving at making custom maps... playing the game skillfully in general, and approving my way of chatting with others.. etc...

so my name was just a name, I thought about using better names but now I feel like it's really the best choice, I feel now this is my unique PB2 account and I feel like using it the most... cuz this account has survived a lot from account problems and such... one of the acc problems is that when the time my PB2 account got hacked and my disc acc too, I thought it was the end of my career... the discord account did not survive but still, I solved the problem and I got unhacked & unbanned my PB2 account. and I was so glad, I know it's a goofy name but I've decided to keep moving on in PBC with my main PB2 account.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Kyb » 14 October 2021, 19:18

Oh, what's this?
A pb2 random username generator?
Sure I'll take Kyb.

kyb
kyb
Kyb
Recruit

Postby Zombie_Killer » 15 October 2021, 04:51

My social media name. :ha:

But I want it changed to my current media completely. smh smh

Zombie_Killer
Recruit

Postby Silence__Coi » 15 October 2021, 10:06

I've had this username for a while on my ps4 . I used to always change my username trying to look for a good one , back when I was playing fortnite a lot. Then I realized I like a quiet and peaceful environment so I wanted to change my username to silence and the name generator in the playstation suggested silence_coi and everyone liked it, so I used that gametag ever since .

Silence__Coi
Recruit

Postby verecund gazelle » 15 October 2021, 10:25

For Mr Ciaran, my old one, I was big into Dark Souls, and I got wowzer'd by the DLC. Artorias and Ciaran seemed so cool, and Ciaran became my waifu (Cringe), so I took Ciaran and added a generic Mr in front.

For this one, I replayed F-Zero GX, and had fun with all the racism. I thought Mighty Gazelle was super cool (his machine sucks, though), and deers and antelopes have always been one of my favorite animals, so I took that, and did the generic "silent" prefix (SilentSpectre, Silent Aurora, Silent Defecation, etc.), but I'm very pretentious and have a bloated ego, so I used my favorite synonym for "silent" instead.

Damn, I used my favorite name up already. Well, the other synonyms are good, I guess.

hi #feeds
This is what I get for rating all my maps 1 star

verecund gazelle
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby DanilKravch » 12 November 2021, 22:53

I had the stupidest idea ever, i'm combined my real name and surname. Also, i did the same thing on a few more websites so you can easily guess how many brain cells i have.
We are pleasure to B R O A D C A S T your unknown town over with 2 7 , 5 7 9 peoples in it. Just C A L L⠀​O N⠀​T H E⠀​C E L L P H O N E at the following number (212) ███-████
DanilKravch
Recruit

Postby Zombie_Killer » 22 December 2021, 01:58

Zombie Killer... My old username... I just thought the name sounded cool. I got this name when I was like 11 and I don't even know what that mean. (English is not my native language.) It stays until the the point o me being sick of being called a LITERAL Zombie Killer. So currently I am Ghost Dan. The name represents my silent self in reality.

Zombie_Killer
Recruit

I actually have two names I go by.

Postby Longbow Mangudai » 22 December 2021, 16:08

1- BlueBolt5000.

The numbers were random, but it's the words that have something to them. If you know Gatorade, then... yeah. That's how I got the "Blue Bolt" part.
Over time, I started thinking that this name was just... too 2013-2017ish, you know what I mean? I just didn't think the name really fit me that much. Of course, I wanted to come up with a new name, and this is where it leads in to my second one.

2- Longbow Mangudai.

I got this mainly from Age of Empires 2. One of my brother's usernames combines the Ballistics technology with the Centurion unit. As for mine, it's two unique units mashed into one - the Britons' fearsome Longbowman, and the Mongols' agile Mangudai.
Fun fact: If you put these two names together, they can transition somewhat smoothly (Longbowmangudai/LongbowMangudai).

3- What am I called now?

I don't really care which username people call me. If you wanna call me Longbow/Mangudai/LBM/LM/Longbow Mangudai, that's fine. If you wanna call me BlueBolt, that's also fine. I roll with BlueBolt5000 since I now don't even care if this name sounds old.
yes, i am the funny pb2ocr/uni-magination/strange 6 guy, what about it?
Longbow Mangudai
Recruit

Postby 49er » 23 December 2021, 19:22

I'll use this post to let people know that I'm still alive.

The story of my name should be known to everyone who needs to know. If you don't know, you don't worry bout it, baby ;)
49er
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby destroyer_1 » 31 March 2022, 01:56

UnrealDestroyer_1 or UD_1 is my name on roblox. so why not in PB2 too?

destroyer_1

Postby ligmaburst » 20 November 2022, 23:19

BALLS (this is strictly to avoid the character limit)
ligmaburst
Recruit

Postby Spn_ » 20 November 2022, 23:36

Spn actually stands for Spetsnaz and the D-Boi stands for Class-D if you play SCP. But my username MCaptAlpha is a long story so yeah
Spn_
Recruit

Postby Shadowysn » 9 November 2023, 08:32

This used to be my brother's account and nickname. He used the username in other games as well, but around the time I picked up this account he fully moved on from PB2 and stopped using the account.

Having no other games to play that was a similar caliber and therefore really liking PB2, it was lucky I got a PB2 account early in my life and got the ability to make levels.
Unfortunately, I was a kid. And the Advanced Level Editor didn't exist. Guess what happened.

Shadowysn
Recruit

Postby Silky3 » 9 November 2023, 09:23

TheGoldenMaster ( 1st account )
- I used to follow a pattern when I want to create a new account at a game, it would be something like
The [ Something ] Master.
- Originally, I want to name myself TheDiamondMaster but that was taken, soooo that's how I got this name.

Silk1 ( 2nd account )
- Based of Silk when she was introduced to the game.
- I want to make another account because my first account already have like 100+ maps and it looks so messy XD.

Silky3

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion