Can't believe PB2 is still alive after so long. It's awesome

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Can't believe PB2 is still alive after so long. It's awesome

Postby MC cool friend » 15 November 2022, 13:30

I've been away for many long years. It shocked me (in a good way) that Plazma Burst 2 is alive and well despite the shutdown of Adobe Flash. :O :D

I probably won't be coming back since I've already made progress in a ton of good games, but I'm just stopping by to see how things are going. To be honest, I thought this community and game would be covered in cobwebs and abandoned. It's fantastic that things are still running.

MC cool friend

Re: Can't believe PB2 is still alive after so long. It's awe

Postby mingo1 » 17 November 2022, 10:06

Love that you came back and glad you had fun on the game! Crazy also to think how many people this game has impacted to even still be alive.

:)
mingo1
Administrator

Postby userarmin » 18 November 2022, 23:38

I barely remember much on here besides the roleplay games I used to be in. Coming back after probably a full year of last logging in, I think the last time I played was in 2017 or 2018. I gotta try this out.
userarmin

Postby Doomzerker » 19 November 2022, 20:01

MC cool friend wrote:I've been away for many long years. It shocked me (in a good way) that Plazma Burst 2 is alive and well despite the shutdown of Adobe Flash. :O :D

I probably won't be coming back since I've already made progress in a ton of good games, but I'm just stopping by to see how things are going. To be honest, I thought this community and game would be covered in cobwebs and abandoned. It's fantastic that things are still running.

Oh hey I remember you from like 2012 or 2013! Been a while!
This is a signature
Doomzerker
Recruit

Postby broforce1 » 19 November 2022, 20:18

there are so many arguments bout the game if its dead or not because some part says that its dead even from a long time ago but for me then im one of these people who are sure that despite pb2's decline in its popularity it still receive few players playing in multiplayer (maybe 20 players at max? lol), some few people in the old and new discord channel of the pb2 server... as PB3 isnt coming out (maybe till years later imo who knows) the title of this game is actually not dead but its like dying very slowly but somehow its still a quite memorable flash game.

we still gonna accept the fact that people remember this game only as their one of childhood games that brings back their nostalgia but they arent playing it, if pb2 isnt dead have shocked u then what shocked me is the opposite because in 2020 it had players but the flash's death damaged it and almost turned the game almost forgotten by many that who speculate pb2 as an unplayable game.

fun fact, what shocked me either that some players still dont know how to download the launcher like bruh they cant play the game lel.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby yi en » 20 November 2022, 16:32

Hard to think this game is still somewhat alive, too :3
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby x4y2z » 5 December 2022, 22:37

userarmin wrote:I barely remember much on here besides the roleplay games I used to be in. Coming back after probably a full year of last logging in, I think the last time I played was in 2017 or 2018. I gotta try this out.

I hope you don't leave the game again because of its new generation of toxic priceless popo fortnite swags wasting their time free killing over over no reason and they call it "fun"
hope you enjoy the game like before in roleplay maps too and ignore people who say " it's death match" excuses because of the games limitations not allowing us to determine what gamemode the map offers or adding custom gamemodes like RP so none would call it DM anymore,
also plz avoid dominating your nerves if you're not playing as good against other players cause this game lags so hard R like unfair ping limits hell like some 100 ping players lags like a damn British breakfast and I call them lagging but none believes me cause I had higher ping despite not lagging too much
also plz don't be ashamed if you got criticisms on your map just never give up and keep on imporoving
and I hope you don't get bored waiting for pb3 <333333

Also plz no need to play stride sniper or Paul 308 base :DDDDDD

Omg it's 4am weeeeeeeee-
x4y2z
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Ahrora » 1 January 2023, 23:01

Plazma Burst 2 has to be THE most long-standing flash game with an active community, maybe besides Haxball and a few others, I haven't mentioned. The fact this game's forums and discord are active shows its player dedication. This fandom has survived 'The Revivalist' dark age, when the player count dropped to some of its lowest levels, 'The Clan Wars' which were fun, competitive, and utterly toxic, the 'Profile Date Loss' which was the most harmful, many players last there old and new accounts. I can definitely see this game surviving another decade granted many of the veterans like ourselves will be in our late 20s to early 30s and moved on.
Definitely not the real Ahrora, the real Ahrora was taken by Aliens.
Ahrora
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Girl_Power » 18 February 2023, 03:03

PB2 is still alive but definitely not living lol. With an average of less than 100 players globally logging into the servers every day, 2014-2015 was when PB2 was at its prime.

(P.S; RIP Club Penguin)
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby SaiMrCat » 9 March 2023, 11:40

Gosh, it's awesome that some people still play the game
But it's quite sad, that PB2 is dying fast
Remember playing it when i was 10 :)
The flash player shutdown disabled many players from playing PB2 (i mean, just random people), and very very rare updates (c'mon, from 1.32 it's been FOUR years!)
New staff is being actively recruited, but it doesn't make sense for a half-dead game, but they still work great!

SaiMrCat
Recruit

Postby cameron3 » 16 March 2023, 10:33

I miss this game so much, me and my mate used to stay up all night talking over the landline phone playing this game. I reckon this would be a good ps5/xbox game.

cameron3

Postby Dwayne » 22 March 2023, 20:54

Deleted a few out-of-place comments.

Dwayne
Recruit

Postby tobi- » 24 March 2023, 02:47

Girl_Power wrote:PB2 is still alive but definitely not living lol. With an average of less than 100 players globally logging into the servers every day, 2014-2015 was when PB2 was at its prime.

(P.S; RIP Club Penguin)

Don't you think it's a bit to late to say "RIP Club Penguin"? lol
Good good game. it's sad disney hunted most popular private servers too.

tobi-

Postby OhKxin » 7 April 2023, 00:06

There are old players who are visiting pb2, so yea there's a chance that pb2 will come back to life.
OhKxin
Recruit

Postby broforce1 » 7 April 2023, 12:43

OhKxin wrote:There are old players who are visiting pb2, so yea there's a chance that pb2 will come back to life.

why this community or the game even stick itself in old members?
i dont see other games do that for some reason, some games survives without even "old members" so its weird that people saying its a reason for pb2 to continue living.

also pb2 isnt really that alive anymore, the 2012 2014s era u trying to live in again is just gone lol
25 players at max lol
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby cameron3 » 26 July 2023, 08:08

yeah pretty insane this is still alive. Any players from australia still on here? It seems to be only european players. :D

cameron3

Return to General Discussion