PBCs getting killed by itself

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

PBCs getting killed by itself

Postby Guest-7539 » 26 April 2021, 08:27

PBC is just dying but let us review the reasons before we get into the situation:

there are many reasons that have affected many people... which gave them sadness for forgetting flash games forever.. and planned to leave this community..

Flash discount:
- let's get into the main reason. it has been 10 years since now until flash death, flash just died and prevented players from playing games normally and killed people hype for playing flash games that resemble web games... blah until later... what affected is people just gave up, you know you can download SWF files and use projector with them to play but people just didn't found solutions so most of them gave up (as for PB2. a lot of members left and didn't know about the launcher, most players left this community though they know it has nothing to do with the game loss on the web, the fact that most of the contributions come on (map making.. artwork.. mods.. memes, etc) all have been forgotten when we got a surprise from Flash games been played only with downloading its own SWF which some players really doesn't have any clue knowledge about downloading SWF files cuz they just want to play so I don't blame them.)

Other games:
- now for other reasons that after the first one... after flash deaths, some people found a way to play (pb2 And some managed to play some flash games) but there are newer games that other people have discovered so they also forgot about Plazma burst 2 completely, the people who only play but doesn't know the community didn't contribute which got bored and left the game and went to other game platforms, even if u see some active people properly PBC is such an independent community rn with limited members on discord (cuz flash games dead and PBC is used to have a flash game but it ha died so few new people would join.) some people didn't liked the game too much.. or played PB2 often but wasn't interested so gone offline for long and found later that he connot play

Contributors offline:
- our community needs active contributors, so many old members got bored from the community and some of them are contributors, farewell and did not expect to affect the community cuz of him/her, a lot of members are contributors who create cool stuff and ideas who also entertain others with jokes or ideas or discussions new members who come to the game and contribute left quickly cuz of toxicity ( aka farewell for dramatic situations ) so without contributors, the activity of the community goes down right up the way... the amount of how maps nowadays been popular is quite few which pissed some new genes to make maps for feedbacks, and so back to the main reason, flash is dead so PB2 not available publicly so none would think that he was able to play maps.. most of what the offer from works are new being the same and became boring so none really send feedbacks for em...

Toxicness:
- this is also the other main problem in the game where the amount of toxicity in Mp is fully unlimited... anyone in this game gets offended by (insult.. freekilled.. kicked... etc) leave the game cause of his/her child thoughts, u guys just realized it's a problem where only the toxic players last longer than any other players cuz he plays in most of the times (having fun with kills) and piss off players to earn the top against others in RP matches and claims RP matches as (DM) so they are allowed to kill (wtf) bad society with guest and logins and such a pointless drama where guests kick logins and logins destroy guests like we are in a war in player bases

No more Discussions for PB2 & PB2.5 been delayed:
- PB2 has died so there isn't a big deal for ideas for updates for PB2 to discuss which a lot of players now doesn't make topics for PB2, so they discuss PB2.5 on discord (but sum doesn't have discord, and PB3 didn't come out yet plus eric ignorant and he focuses on SD2D rn)... some players in PBC think that PB2.5 won't come out cuz of thoughts that the DEV doesn't care about PB2 or it's been too delayed to come out ( people who are in the community already left and didn't think they would try the game) a lot now pay attention more for SD2D, eric gurt doesnt make required updates cuz it's no big deal rn but still important cuz without it then players would get bored it would not make sense to update game in flash's death ight?

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

and so these are the only reasons that don't give interests for users to join PBC or stay on it until later... another small reason is the community small which there isn't enough space and usually flash games always are at the least below of the bigger games that were being released on steam and other game companies, people's mistake was to have a small community that was being made by teenagers and being supported by administrators..

like i told u flash discount was the main reason for Killing PB2 and upsetting players cuz they used to play at browsers like BRUH how dumb you are for not finding a solution but if u want then u can. but if the website was started had more sections like ( ... music.. animations, etc) then people would still view the site but it's ok, and also another fact that eric gurt and his community really was too late for everything like the donation for the website has to be done from decades nor rn where online people are inactive?

yes.. the community wasn't perfect, only pB2 game fans joined it... so get it or not... PBC won't be too popular and the PB3 series won't be good to be on steam or anywhere else if we still have this community that takes the game in the first place and will stick to it cuz PBC is a full virus of toxic players... take a look at games on steam where it doesn't really have a specific community (DOOM games have more than discord server (more than forums) so i rather vanish PBC and Put PB3 and o PBC was a mistake cuz it's hard to remove it from Pb games, PBC people are really aggressive and usually take all of the advantages against u to stay better than u. also where their people usually pays attention to drama topics cuz they are bored, you know the fact that BBC's people killed its own community by their past actions no? tell me if I'm not wrong, a lot of members left and a lot of toxic users pissed new poor players... it's because all are selfish and want to earn the top for themselves and so it was just killed and didn't last long in 2021, flash games are sensitive and it's hard to give a potential community to it..

PB3 can be on steam and I agree, but PBC should be forgotten if u want the game to be Popular. cuz Doom and other games that don't really have a specific community like PB2 had only one place.. People were able to create their own servers for these games without getting inactivity, and so if PBC was fully erased from the world so we would able to see PB3 on steam, and after later we would find that a lot of fans made their own Discord servers for PB3. killing PBC and put pb3 on steam allows topics to be on steam instead of the forums. it still not quite ensuring idea cuz if people on steam wasnt being interested in PB3 then they wont be a fan of creating discord servers for PB3 but People from Pbc could finally now create topics and make servers by themselves where people can join, have u seen any members left on discord server? well yes but fewer than PBC itself... PB3 would grow up better at steam instead of making a website to it where it has discord and not many popular members...

i think PBC is fine.. but it killed itself so it might be harmful to PB3... PBc it just not too popular.. so PB3 should be our hope... but toxic players arent allowed but it's hard to kick them from PBC aaaaaaah... watever... forget it and forget my own suggestion asddsadsd. PBC i just focced up in general cuz it had flash game only that is all, pb3 should open a new clean page where the PBC that has toxic aggressive members should go away..

Guest-7539
Recruit

Re: PBCs getting killed by itself

Postby DestroyerV2 » 26 April 2021, 14:36

I heard about the dreaded discord server that is the PBC, i heard tales of people(who did nothing) that get muted for absolutely no reason by the moderators there, i heard from one guy who told me he simply said "hi" and got instamuted by a mod on the discord server, i think thats the big problem, there is a big favoritism issue there personally hence i do not type a word there out of fear of being insta-muted by the mods there who prefer a select bunch of players and have absolutely no tolerance for those who are not in that "bunch"

DestroyerV2
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby mrblake213 » 27 April 2021, 00:48

DestroyerV2 wrote:I heard about the dreaded discord server that is the PBC, i heard tales of people(who did nothing) that get muted for absolutely no reason by the moderators there, i heard from one guy who told me he simply said "hi" and got instamuted by a mod on the discord server, i think thats the big problem, there is a big favoritism issue there personally hence i do not type a word there out of fear of being insta-muted by the mods there who prefer a select bunch of players and have absolutely no tolerance for those who are not in that "bunch"

I think by PBC, he's referring to the whole community rather than the discord server itself.

I do agree with the fact that the community is 'dying' and it is also 'probably killing itself'. But let's not go through victim-blaming. I think the activity downtrend happened back in 2016-2018 when the game was receiving fewer updates and gameplay was getting repetitive. A lot of the better games were released, the older community were growing up, and therefore were just moving on. It's normal for the older community to move from one game to another after a certain amount of years even though some may stay due to actually liking the game or nostalgia. What's important is that the game will be advertised properly to the younger generation for it to replace the older community.

Answering to the quotation above, I don't think there's actual proof of blatant abuse of moderation powers in the server. We don't ban or mute for just saying 'hi' or anything of that small of a reason. The problem that I see in the rules in Discord is that moderation is not 100% given the same attention every time especially when the mute length depends on the leniency of the moderator involved. If you were just banned immediately, then your previous actions were that excessive to grant you a ban, or you have done something excessive in the site/game, or that you have an extensive history of breaking the rules in the Discord and have already reached your limit.

Please refer any case of abuse to any Admin or to Eric Gurt himself.
Thank you.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby broforce1 » 5 May 2021, 08:54

i don't really like the idea of adding PB3 on steam, I did agree that the community is dying because active members are getting fewer, people doesnt have to quit from PBC because the PB2 MP servers are down or gonna go away... but it's still not the community's problem that PB2 game is just dying by multiple actions such as (flash player..etc) this made the game complex to play and as u know nobody really was ready to deal with these situations. so that is why people leave, other reason is that a lot of people in this community are really stubborn as well cuz u forget they miss the old PB2 days and they cannot think about moving on, things arent now like the old days so the quit.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 15 May 2021, 09:09

Nah, it's simply dying because most of the users got tired of waiting for pb3 for decades.
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Gashadokuro » 15 May 2021, 13:40

It's already dead.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby meeksource » 17 May 2021, 21:49

Who would've guessed that waiting for a sequel to a flash game for a decade that hosts a community more toxic than hydrochloric acid is a bit of a turn-off for new-comers?
meeksource
Recruit

Postby Gashadokuro » 17 May 2021, 22:46

Everyone is stupid except me.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby mokaal » 17 May 2021, 23:00

I waited for PB3 so much to the point where I lost faith and hope on Eric.

If you are not satisfied about the current state of PBC then there is an option where you migrate to other

I might possibly leave PBC after I grow up and enter college and etc
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby mrmcshroom » 17 May 2021, 23:04

Eric knows the expiration date on this game is coming. I think he just wants his game to die peacefully. I wouldn't hate him for it.

mrmcshroom
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby gsa12 » 17 May 2021, 23:28

After the last netcode update, that really hit the rock-bottom. Is there something we can do about it? no.
I guess patience is now our best friend when it comes to pb3. I am still skeptical about the development progress.

gsa12
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby mici1234 » 18 May 2021, 08:46

Wouldn't it be better, if you focus on your own stuff, than caring about community or game's status. Some says they have patience, but they actually don't, why don't you just focus on your own life rather than saying "community is dead.".

mici1234
Recruit

Postby alj99 » 28 May 2021, 13:51

In my opinion, i think it's better to just leave plazma burst 2 and perhaps donate to Eric then just wait until pb3 does come.

We shouldn't be pushing ourselves to play this game to keep alive. There's no huge updates for some time now.

Variables update certainly added a lot but it was a bit late as the game is starting to decline when they added it and there's just too few talented map makers to actually make a great use of it because of the decline. The only person I know of that use it well is max teabag.

When pb3 does come, i'll be sure to be active in here again. Until then, i'll just leave the community maybe check somethings here.

It's certainly going to be a lot better than pb2 and it has to have some surge of new and returning players.
Hello.
alj99

Postby alj99 » 28 May 2021, 13:57

broforce1 wrote:i don't really like the idea of adding PB3 on steam.

Can u explain? I can't think much of a downside of using steam.
Hello.
alj99

Postby gsa12 » 28 May 2021, 23:32

Guest-7539 wrote:PBC is just dying but let us review the reasons before we get into the situation:

there are many reasons that have affected many people... which gave them sadness for forgetting flash games forever.. and planned to leave this community..

Flash discount:
- let's get into the main reason. it has been 10 years since now until flash death, flash just died and prevented players from playing games normally and killed people hype for playing flash games that resemble web games... blah until later... what affected is people just gave up, you know you can download SWF files and use projector with them to play but people just didn't found solutions so most of them gave up (as for PB2. a lot of members left and didn't know about the launcher, most players left this community though they know it has nothing to do with the game loss on the web, the fact that most of the contributions come on (map making.. artwork.. mods.. memes, etc) all have been forgotten when we got a surprise from Flash games been played only with downloading its own SWF which some players really doesn't have any clue knowledge about downloading SWF files cuz they just want to play so I don't blame them.)

Other games:
- now for other reasons that after the first one... after flash deaths, some people found a way to play (pb2 And some managed to play some flash games) but there are newer games that other people have discovered so they also forgot about Plazma burst 2 completely, the people who only play but doesn't know the community didn't contribute which got bored and left the game and went to other game platforms, even if u see some active people properly PBC is such an independent community rn with limited members on discord (cuz flash games dead and PBC is used to have a flash game but it ha died so few new people would join.) some people didn't liked the game too much.. or played PB2 often but wasn't interested so gone offline for long and found later that he connot play

Contributors offline:
- our community needs active contributors, so many old members got bored from the community and some of them are contributors, farewell and did not expect to affect the community cuz of him/her, a lot of members are contributors who create cool stuff and ideas who also entertain others with jokes or ideas or discussions new members who come to the game and contribute left quickly cuz of toxicity ( aka farewell for dramatic situations ) so without contributors, the activity of the community goes down right up the way... the amount of how maps nowadays been popular is quite few which pissed some new genes to make maps for feedbacks, and so back to the main reason, flash is dead so PB2 not available publicly so none would think that he was able to play maps.. most of what the offer from works are new being the same and became boring so none really send feedbacks for em...

Toxicness:
- this is also the other main problem in the game where the amount of toxicity in Mp is fully unlimited... anyone in this game gets offended by (insult.. freekilled.. kicked... etc) leave the game cause of his/her child thoughts, u guys just realized it's a problem where only the toxic players last longer than any other players cuz he plays in most of the times (having fun with kills) and piss off players to earn the top against others in RP matches and claims RP matches as (DM) so they are allowed to kill (wtf) bad society with guest and logins and such a pointless drama where guests kick logins and logins destroy guests like we are in a war in player bases

No more Discussions for PB2 & PB2.5 been delayed:
- PB2 has died so there isn't a big deal for ideas for updates for PB2 to discuss which a lot of players now doesn't make topics for PB2, so they discuss PB2.5 on discord (but sum doesn't have discord, and PB3 didn't come out yet plus eric ignorant and he focuses on SD2D rn)... some players in PBC think that PB2.5 won't come out cuz of thoughts that the DEV doesn't care about PB2 or it's been too delayed to come out ( people who are in the community already left and didn't think they would try the game) a lot now pay attention more for SD2D, eric gurt doesnt make required updates cuz it's no big deal rn but still important cuz without it then players would get bored it would not make sense to update game in flash's death ight?

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

and so these are the only reasons that don't give interests for users to join PBC or stay on it until later... another small reason is the community small which there isn't enough space and usually flash games always are at the least below of the bigger games that were being released on steam and other game companies, people's mistake was to have a small community that was being made by teenagers and being supported by administrators..

like i told u flash discount was the main reason for Killing PB2 and upsetting players cuz they used to play at browsers like BRUH how dumb you are for not finding a solution but if u want then u can. but if the website was started had more sections like ( ... music.. animations, etc) then people would still view the site but it's ok, and also another fact that eric gurt and his community really was too late for everything like the donation for the website has to be done from decades nor rn where online people are inactive?

yes.. the community wasn't perfect, only pB2 game fans joined it... so get it or not... PBC won't be too popular and the PB3 series won't be good to be on steam or anywhere else if we still have this community that takes the game in the first place and will stick to it cuz PBC is a full virus of toxic players... take a look at games on steam where it doesn't really have a specific community (DOOM games have more than discord server (more than forums) so i rather vanish PBC and Put PB3 and o PBC was a mistake cuz it's hard to remove it from Pb games, PBC people are really aggressive and usually take all of the advantages against u to stay better than u. also where their people usually pays attention to drama topics cuz they are bored, you know the fact that BBC's people killed its own community by their past actions no? tell me if I'm not wrong, a lot of members left and a lot of toxic users pissed new poor players... it's because all are selfish and want to earn the top for themselves and so it was just killed and didn't last long in 2021, flash games are sensitive and it's hard to give a potential community to it..

PB3 can be on steam and I agree, but PBC should be forgotten if u want the game to be Popular. cuz Doom and other games that don't really have a specific community like PB2 had only one place.. People were able to create their own servers for these games without getting inactivity, and so if PBC was fully erased from the world so we would able to see PB3 on steam, and after later we would find that a lot of fans made their own Discord servers for PB3. killing PBC and put pb3 on steam allows topics to be on steam instead of the forums. it still not quite ensuring idea cuz if people on steam wasnt being interested in PB3 then they wont be a fan of creating discord servers for PB3 but People from Pbc could finally now create topics and make servers by themselves where people can join, have u seen any members left on discord server? well yes but fewer than PBC itself... PB3 would grow up better at steam instead of making a website to it where it has discord and not many popular members...

i think PBC is fine.. but it killed itself so it might be harmful to PB3... PBc it just not too popular.. so PB3 should be our hope... but toxic players arent allowed but it's hard to kick them from PBC aaaaaaah... watever... forget it and forget my own suggestion asddsadsd. PBC i just focced up in general cuz it had flash game only that is all, pb3 should open a new clean page where the PBC that has toxic aggressive members should go away..

Looks like someones being stupid now

gsa12
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby broforce1 » 1 June 2021, 07:39

alj99 wrote:

i don't think i understand people's interests in steam but here are my reasons:

'-. a lot of pb2 users don't have steam, they used to play pb2 as a web game so they never think about making (steam account) so they don't have to download steam and make an account just to play pb3. downloading the game on steam might be slow.

'-. u won't be able to use ur pb2 account cuz, the email u use on ur pb2 username is considered fake and invalid for use on other websites..etc) and that means u cannot use it, so expect that our pb2 profiles won't be transferred if there is no website to PB3.

'-. pb2.5 is just a sequel (pb2 remake) so maybe eric gurt would even use the same PB2 website in order to put the game on the playing section (or maybe not?)

in addition, eric didn't mention anything about steam cuz he didn't think about making money out of it. people who wanted what just started making up some jokes, I don't think we should do the same thing on PB2 like what they did on an old flash game superfighters that had a new version Superfighters Deluxe on steam, overall, PB3 on steam might be ok but eric gurt would decide on where to share the game. maybe Eric would use a launcher or steam if the website cant handles it.

maybe people wanted "steam!" cuz its more convenient for use but eric wanted to release PB2 on 2.5D cuz he was going to do that since before on the website but he didn't, it looks a bit clear to me that eric finds it easier to play PB3 on the website instead that is less stressful than using steam so please stop expecting to have PB3 on steam if the game will not be downloadable content. but it doesn't matter where eric gurt is going to release the game anyway so no need to concern ur mind about this situation.

so now u gotta explain to me why do u think steam is a good idea tho?
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby alj99 » 22 June 2021, 12:48

broforce1 wrote:
alj99 wrote:

i don't think i understand people's interests in steam but here are my reasons:

'-. a lot of pb2 users don't have steam, they used to play pb2 as a web game so they never think about making (steam account) so they don't have to download steam and make an account just to play pb3. downloading the game on steam might be slow.

'-. u won't be able to use ur pb2 account cuz, the email u use on ur pb2 username is considered fake and invalid for use on other websites..etc) and that means u cannot use it, so expect that our pb2 profiles won't be transferred if there is no website to PB3.

'-. pb2.5 is just a sequel (pb2 remake) so maybe eric gurt would even use the same PB2 website in order to put the game on the playing section (or maybe not?)

in addition, eric didn't mention anything about steam cuz he didn't think about making money out of it. people who wanted what just started making up some jokes, I don't think we should do the same thing on PB2 like what they did on an old flash game superfighters that had a new version Superfighters Deluxe on steam, overall, PB3 on steam might be ok but eric gurt would decide on where to share the game. maybe Eric would use a launcher or steam if the website cant handles it.

maybe people wanted "steam!" cuz its more convenient for use but eric wanted to release PB2 on 2.5D cuz he was going to do that since before on the website but he didn't, it looks a bit clear to me that eric finds it easier to play PB3 on the website instead that is less stressful than using steam so please stop expecting to have PB3 on steam if the game will not be downloadable content. but it doesn't matter where eric gurt is going to release the game anyway so no need to concern ur mind about this situation.

so now u gotta explain to me why do u think steam is a good idea tho?

I should mention these factor first.

It's unlikely that pb3 will be a web game, after all. Pb3 is a fairly big game at that point and limitations of inputting it into a web is pretty huge. If pb3 did became an app, you can literally go bigger since it's not handicapped by the browser anymore (or an inferior engine that's tailored for web use). This also creates another factor related below. I also asked what game engine Eric will use and he said he'll make his own engine ("I guess" -Eric) https://twitter.com/Eric_Gurt/status/13 ... 4158259207 .

Marketing will be very different. How did you find pb2? I personally found it at y8 and eventually came here. if pb3 is in fact an app, then marketing like the online pb2 provides by distributing it throughout the online game website got hurt a lot. Additionally, Eric didn't remade pb2 into an html so online web game websites (if you looked up, it will simply say it's unplayable) which could be a factor as to why pbc community is also dying out. Loyal and old timers will still of course join as it is a new game and thus naturally hype but it will be difficult to gather newer people.

Now as for steam. It's important to know that Steam is not mandatory nor you can only have steam to download the game, it's just an extension to reach out to more people, it's an app store.

Steam has a huge audience. A few hours in the front page could do already attract plenty of people. If someone wants to reach out to more people then you'll probably have to go steam eventually.

Uploading a game on steam costs 100$ which is expensive if you ask me (non American). And there's also a revenue cut that steam takes which is 30%. But given that steam has a lot of people in it, a lot should be able to play the game.
Eric is humble with ads such that the only add you'll ever see are 2 on the web, and 1 in game intro no pop-ups. Still, it should eventually pay off the 100$ payment for uploading the game on steam. (Even if adds in pc are normally considered unethical to some.)

Additionally, the issue of using logging-in with steam only doesn't make much sense. You could just support different types of log-in within the game which a lot of games already do.

I've heard a lot of game developers and especially indie devs don't put their games on steam immediately. They instead put it on their own website for a few months to get the full benefit from their website, and will later scrape of the rest via steam. Even then, you can still download the game after the game is released on steam by simply visiting their official website.

The only thing i think Eric should consider when uploading the game on steam is whether the publish fee is worth it as Eric can simply publish pb3 on his main website only. And probably when to do it too.
Hello.
alj99

Postby Ex-warrior Blackbird » 27 June 2021, 12:05

Plazma burst 2 community was able to stay together for so long due to loyalty and the fan base it gathered over the next few years. The number of players are smaller than before, its true, but its fascinating that the games fan base hasnt completely died a long witht he franchinse.

Over the past few years ,being outside of pbc, ive played a lot of video games, and there is no such thing as a perfect game. decades ago , most game companies cared about loyalty of customers, but now their franchise is all rolling on the money. Eric is not one of them. Dont rush/push Eric to pre-release plazma burst 3 just because you want it. give him enough space and time to do this and money, if its possible/optional.

Ex-warrior Blackbird
Recruit

Postby Paul Jackson CS » 27 June 2021, 23:16

Many people complain about the launcher and how they can't download it. First of all, Tempus literally made a post about the launcher and how to download it. The main reason why PB2 is dying, in my humble opinion, is because of the game's inability to release consistent updates, or shall I say Eric's inability. Some people would say that PB2 is dying because of the lag. But the thing about that is if you have bad ping, the game is going to lag, this is for any game. I see people with 200+ ping complaining about the lag, that is just sad. If you want to experience lag-free gameplay, I recommend having your ping below 100. Yes, we all know about the fanart updates, but I would really like to see updates that focus on optimization and things like that. Though the updates are not the only issue, the development of PB2.5/3 also comes into account. Players have been waiting for four years and they still haven't gotten PB2.5/3. Not a pre-alpha, not an alpha, not a beta.

At the end of the day, the statement is true, PB2 is killing itself. But the reasons are mixed.
I am Raven.

Paul Jackson CS
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to General Discussion