The Plazma Burst 2 Community Is So Great!

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: The Plazma Burst 2 Community Is So Great!

Postby meeksource » 9 May 2021, 17:07

lpzimm wrote:
meeksource wrote:
Gashadokuro wrote:Can we see what games you worked on MeekSource.

I worked on a lot of amateur games, but the biggest is probably Space Station 13. I regularly contribute to the code on its Github, and am currently helping with bounties for Unitystation.

yoo you're doing space staion 13? have you seen anything by huda?

Nope. What is sugma?
meeksource
Recruit

Postby mokaal » 10 May 2021, 01:12

Regarding PB3 and patience.

" A delayed game is always better than a rushed game. "

I know we're all pissed because Eric took much time to make his game, but good thing about it is that Eric has more time to explore bugs and issues within the new game, another thing is that patience can lead to high rewards, so don't worry about PB3 getting cancelled or something like that.

PB3 WHEN?!
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby astrodex pl » 10 May 2021, 07:10

actually im not really waiting for it that much because im waiting around 4-3 years and still nothing

pb3 when?

soon bois in 2022-2024 i think
My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world
astrodex pl

Postby Tortoise » 11 May 2021, 21:23

TBH the PB2 community is one of the more open gaming communities on the internet. In some Reddit subs you'll get immediately shadow banned for criticising mods or having the wrong opinion. I've been around here for years and the amount of bullshit I've seen people get away with is unreal. This community is fine, Y'all are just kinda dumb.
https://youtu.be/0c1u5zspRzA
Tortoise
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby mokaal » 12 May 2021, 10:21

The issue about the community is that no longer old people are interested in it, instead it is filled with new people that are either toxic, or make the community and game toxic, another thing is the unrealistic and non PB2 related skins, like what the hell? Citizens skin? Avre skin? AND A WIELDER SKIN?! this ain't community I used to anymore, it's literally changed into some fortnite fanbase or some crap honestly, I would be pleasure to go to any old PB2 revival project,

mokaal

Postby Silk1 » 12 May 2021, 10:42

Is this toxic community your talking about is a group of paul-base fanatics.
woo wee wee woo
Silk1
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby mici1234 » 12 May 2021, 10:55

I dont even know why kids decided to go toxic over people for no apparent reason, they all think they "won" the argument by simply "using modguns".

mici1234
Recruit

Postby yizhe » 14 May 2021, 03:25

it does amuse me to see some players entering a match just to start a squabble occasionally.
Meep!
yizhe
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Nehil » 14 May 2021, 20:56

mokaal wrote:The issue about the community is that no longer old people are interested in it, instead it is filled with new people that are either toxic, or make the community and game toxic, another thing is the unrealistic and non PB2 related skins, like what the hell? Citizens skin? Avre skin? AND A WIELDER SKIN?! this ain't community I used to anymore, it's literally changed into some fortnite fanbase or some crap honestly, I would be pleasure to go to any old PB2 revival project,

1st, the game has been toxic since the first time i joined (2014 on m ycase), i think u didnt taste at all ranked/unranked on the old days where u even was called a pizza sauce or an school shooter for killing someone with a random bullet or for lagging

2ndly, "unrealistic" are u serious gonna talk about realism on a game where an goddamn alien can make a jump of over 200 meters? just let the people have fun with those skins, theres not a real issue with that, on pb3 ppl will be able to make their own skins so u should get used to it

3rd, If pb2 had these udpates back then, rn it would have at least 300 players per day xd (ALE,MP,Netcode,Skins,Weapons udpates)

Nehil
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby eru_ » 14 May 2021, 22:53

Plazma Burst 2's Situation is like Ottoman Empire in 1900s
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby mokaal » 14 May 2021, 23:15

Nehil wrote:
mokaal wrote:The issue about the community is that no longer old people are interested in it, instead it is filled with new people that are either toxic, or make the community and game toxic, another thing is the unrealistic and non PB2 related skins, like what the hell? Citizens skin? Avre skin? AND A WIELDER SKIN?! this ain't community I used to anymore, it's literally changed into some fortnite fanbase or some crap honestly, I would be pleasure to go to any old PB2 revival project,

1st, the game has been toxic since the first time i joined (2014 on m ycase), i think u didnt taste at all ranked/unranked on the old days where u even was called a pizza sauce or an school shooter for killing someone with a random bullet or for lagging

2ndly, "unrealistic" are u serious gonna talk about realism on a game where an goddamn alien can make a jump of over 200 meters? just let the people have fun with those skins, theres not a real issue with that, on pb3 ppl will be able to make their own skins so u should get used to it

3rd, If pb2 had these udpates back then, rn it would have at least 300 players per day xd (ALE,MP,Netcode,Skins,Weapons udpates)

I agree on all of that except second one.

Unrealistic because it literally have nothing to do with PB2

mokaal

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 15 May 2021, 22:57

I got insulted in a random paul base map so I'll make a wall of text rant about PBC part 283414312321
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Fixer21 » 16 May 2021, 21:07

Is that title sarcasm? I can't really tell...
Fixer21
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Previous

Return to General Discussion