Concept of better Staff-Community interaction.

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Concept of better Staff-Community interaction.

Postby mrblake213 » 4 December 2020, 06:48

I haven't read all of these posts because it's literally longer than my thesis.
But, I'll just add some of my personal opinions.

The staff election that you are proposing is not viable in this current state of the game and in this particular community. It will take too much work and effort with little to no minimal changes or output.

Personally, I'd also say that the current staff team is not in the perfect state but also not in maximum capacity. There are some things that should be changed and I have discussed and recommended this to other staff. At this point, only time will tell if there will really be any changes.

I also think that the problems of the game and the staff team itself only stems from three problems:
1. lack of Eric Gurt's communication and involvement within the staff
2. lack of staff activity
3. lack of staff intercommunication

There are so many things that other staff members have proposed to add or change to make support better and more efficient but we are limited on the tools that are given to us. We are also limited on time itself because PB2 staff is fully online with members scattered all over the globe. There isn't a time on where all staff members can have a meeting and discuss current problems or issues of the game. Therefore, it's usually just 2-5 staff discussing a specific problem at a time while the others are either inactive or doesn't have any input to add.

In conclusion, with or without a staff election, the staff team cannot be perfect or meet your high expectations because of how the staff team is just made to be.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby mokaal » 4 December 2020, 07:01

Aren't all clans? They live and they disband that's their purpose, you can't make DC live forever like a country or anything, surely you can run it for other years but it cannot live permanently.
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Steve O » 4 December 2020, 11:29

After all, eric should decide, no?
If Eric Gurt is not on this then I don't think we can do anything, although, I also think that most of the admins will understand because most of them aren't aggressive, they also understand these things would be hard to moderate especially in a community like this is not really that easy to find a good one for employing, because if the admin found the employing very difficult, he would try his best to find a good one, and so, he's gonna try as possible to make the idea of employing a successful idea.

Steve O
Recruit

Postby xElijah » 4 December 2020, 16:59

After reading all replies I realized that the staff election idea was bad. Thanks everyone who participated in the discussion. Topic locked.
xElijah
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Previous

Return to General Discussion