the most hated/loved player?? or who you hate/ like

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series.

Re: the most hated/loved player?? or who you hate/ like

Postby verecund gazelle » 10 September 2020, 23:12

phsc wrote:
yizhe wrote:Why didn't I just leave this world.

you wont, you will just die, it doesnt mean ur going to leave the world, ur body is going to be there n ur still going to impact people, like i do think ur parents prob care about u, if that is the case they are going to feel sad n all
now let me get a good thing i got out of 4chan once
[ i m a g e ]

Thanks for the suicidepill, anon.

Anyways, I would have to say the most hated is paulstin, for reasons I definitely don't know. The most loved might probably be Eric, for reasons I couldn't possibly know.

As for who I hate, probably it would have to be my old-old self, as I was an absolute cringe factory,(don't remind me, old friends) or perhaps some sumptuously exquisite pizza saucing raiders and hackers that destroy comfy matches or servers, and even dox people.

For who I like, a scarce few old friends on here, staffers, and a scarce few new people.

verecund gazelle
Recruit

Re: the most hated/loved player?? or who you hate/ like

Postby ECC9 » 12 September 2020, 18:37

verecund gazelle wrote:
phsc wrote:
yizhe wrote:Why didn't I just leave this world.

you wont, you will just die, it doesnt mean ur going to leave the world, ur body is going to be there n ur still going to impact people, like i do think ur parents prob care about u, if that is the case they are going to feel sad n all
now let me get a good thing i got out of 4chan once
[ i m a g e ]

Thanks for the suicidepill, anon.

Anyways, I would have to say the most hated is paulstin, for reasons I definitely don't know. The most loved might probably be Eric, for reasons I couldn't possibly know.

As for who I hate, probably it would have to be my old-old self, as I was an absolute cringe factory,(don't remind me, old friends) or perhaps some sumptuously exquisite pizza saucing raiders and hackers that destroy comfy matches or servers, and even dox people.

youre wrong

the most loved player is ECC9, excuse me

For who I like, a scarce few old friends on here, staffers, and a scarce few new people.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Proxy [700]

Previous

Return to General Discussion