PB2 Myths

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series.

PB2 Myths

Postby Oriental » 16 March 2019, 10:26

Ok I know this topic might be cringy because it's related to gayblox but let's share some weird maps and players. maps like these are hard to find but I found 1 map that is weird
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... &id=763799
Hopefully no one posts a map that is obvious that is a horror map like slendergay and other creepypastas basically a myth map has some hidden secrets, Stories,Mysteries And other. share some weird maps here if u found some.

- Solved -


MAP : "Future is there" but it turns out that it's made by Grakon's alt
So yeah I met him and it's a troll.

MAP : "nullnull-null_null-map" Made by Grakon again this kid likes to scare us.
http://plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic ... 8f1127810a someone made about an topic about that go check it out if u want.

PLAYER : "lost file" it's made by niglet lmao thanks to eric.

PLAYER : "Grakon" Busted.

Eric Gurt wrote:It is just another of Grakon's map where he pretends to know the release date of something (apparently game I'm working on?). He tries to evade his ban (for stealing other user's account). I don't think whatever he is doing has any meaning, nor could.


Just seeks for attention while wasting his time.


Grakon got banned and his/her profile got disabled because of his/her stupidity now good job!.


p l z d o n t m a k e a l t s a n d p r e t e n d y o u r a s c a r y m y t h .
I ran out of ideas what to type in the signature.
User avatar
Oriental
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 142
Joined: 7 September 2018, 19:18
Location: Somewhere in Nevada...

Re: PB2 Myths

Postby Kazy » 16 March 2019, 16:39

PB2 myths
#1:
Spoiler: Show More
The game and community is still alive.




Kappa
Spoiler: Show More
- if you read this, you can read.
User avatar
Kazy
PB2 Official Weeaboo
 
Posts: 255
Joined: 8 November 2015, 00:27
Location: .-.-.-.-.

Re: PB2 Myths

Postby Oriental » 16 March 2019, 19:27

Kazy wrote:PB2 myths
#1:
Spoiler: Show More
The game and community is still alive.




Kappa

Very cool myth u have there just don't turn this topic into an meme.
I ran out of ideas what to type in the signature.
User avatar
Oriental
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 142
Joined: 7 September 2018, 19:18
Location: Somewhere in Nevada...

Re: PB2 Myths

Postby ustopable » 17 March 2019, 17:00

Have you ever heard of the high elv.... i mean PB2 Void? It’s a mythical reskined game which no on talks about.

Have you ever seen the Pink hero marine? That spread due to wiki? It’s a myth
User avatar
ustopable
Noir Lime [600]
 
Posts: 602
Joined: 8 August 2013, 10:14

Re: PB2 Myths

Postby Oriental » 17 March 2019, 20:32

Tryna act cool here? Well I'm here to fix it Bois (I mean girls if that's what your profile avatar's look like)

Grammar Nazi time!

@Ustopable
What is the word : reskined?
What is no "on" talks about? Or I am just braindead or what.
Tbh I feel like this topic is destroyed by you guys that's great
Shove your uncool jokes right up ur asshole just because this topic is not for memes.

Hell Yea
I ran out of ideas what to type in the signature.
User avatar
Oriental
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 142
Joined: 7 September 2018, 19:18
Location: Somewhere in Nevada...

Re: PB2 Myths

Postby Kazy » 18 March 2019, 02:44

Oriental wrote:[...]

Be glad this topic still exists.
It would've been deleted for freeposting if I was still part of the Site Staff at this point.
You should also be glad that we even contributed something to this thread, as nobody else seems to really care about it either.

I also do not have to mention, that any grammar nazi on the internet usually just tries to be a general smartass to other people and makes them cringe on themselves for pretending to be a language teacher?

This topic is destroyed? You did this literally all by yourself.
Good job.
Spoiler: Show More
- if you read this, you can read.
User avatar
Kazy
PB2 Official Weeaboo
 
Posts: 255
Joined: 8 November 2015, 00:27
Location: .-.-.-.-.

Re: PB2 Myths

Postby Oriental » 18 March 2019, 04:05

How is this freeposting when I'm only here to see some people share some weird maps also you contributed?
What kind of a contribute is that lmao? Using some jokes? Is this topic are about posting some cool memes? No right?
Or maybe you just want drama to get this topic locked. And also your the first one who started it with some stupid memes that have nothing to do with this topic.

And yes I will lock this topic if no one really cares but you can just wait them to post right?
I ran out of ideas what to type in the signature.
User avatar
Oriental
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 142
Joined: 7 September 2018, 19:18
Location: Somewhere in Nevada...

Re: PB2 Myths

Postby Civil-Lite » 18 March 2019, 14:19

Here's whats interesting. The topic goes from to finding Myths then to a post which you apparently began to judge over thinking it was a meme and then it seems as though drama is about to start from the looks of it. I dont think this topic would be locked because nobody cares about it, it would most likely be locked upon the fact that went straight off-topic instead.

Spoiler: Show More
Gramma Nazi Freeposting Cliche
Oriental wrote:Tryna act cool here? Well I'm here to fix it Bois (I mean girls if that's what your profile avatar's look like)

Grammar Nazi time!

@Ustopable
What is the word : reskined?
What is no "on" talks about? Or I am just braindead or what.
Tbh I feel like this topic is destroyed by you guys that's great
Shove your uncool jokes right up ur asshole just because this topic is not for memes.

Hell Yea
"Sup forever alone. Do you want to do something alive or are you just gonna sit down on your a** all day like a loser? It's simple, so just go on by and play Plazma Burst 2. Well easy!"

"Ah... Son of a..."
User avatar
Civil-Lite
Janitor
 
Posts: 547
Joined: 30 January 2015, 02:44
Location: Searching your feelings...

Re: PB2 Myths

Postby Incompetence » 18 March 2019, 14:40

ITT OP is a living meme

Oriental wrote:How is this freeposting when I'm only here to see some people share some weird maps also you contributed?

>myths
>share some weird maps

you may want to re-read literally everything you posted on this topic, friend. that is nowhere near what a myth is and you're also unironically getting mad for getting memed on in a meme forum lol
User avatar
Incompetence
Falkok [250]
 
Posts: 255
Joined: 3 February 2016, 03:55
Location: Definitely not behind you

Re: PB2 Myths

Postby Kostadin 8 » 18 March 2019, 22:39

Oriental wrote:
Kazy wrote:PB2 myths
#1:
Spoiler: Show More
The game and community is still alive.




Kappa

Very cool myth u have there just don't turn this topic into an meme.

this game is a meme you can't keep denying it
October 29th, 2016-August 04th, 2018
User avatar
Kostadin 8
Phoenix Falkok [450]
 
Posts: 470
Joined: 13 March 2014, 18:00
Location: United States

Re: PB2 Myths

Postby phsc » 18 March 2019, 22:56

Can you guys please respect pb2 and our lord Eric Gurt more?

We need our hero Jason Eden to come here and tell you guys how to behave in a ethical way, I mean, a moral way, I mean he does not understand the difference betwens ethics and morals so it makes no different for him.



So nobody mentioned actual myths, let me mention a few
>PB2 needs to be popular for PB2.5 to be popular
>PB2.5 is going to be popular
>PB2.5 is going to be a thing



Anyway OP, is everything ok? I mean that level of edge does not seem normal, I'm unsure of your age, but like, what is the problem with anime avatars? why are you bored? let's talk! I can give you some % off for my personal coaching services ok? by the way I did look around and you're not in my house so STOP LYING ok???
User avatar
phsc
Civil Security Boss [500]
 
Posts: 506
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58
Location: Ancapistan

Re: PB2 Myths

Postby Oriental » 19 March 2019, 01:56

Jeez I was just chillin here waiting for some ppl to share but it just started a drama instead.

@Phsc
And yes what's the problem of attacking my opinion?
I'm just not interested in anime and this is my opinion.
Can't you take a joke about the house thing you said? Even though it's not even funny then why your judging it?
I express my opinions whenever I want not just by you judging it
Could you just ignore me if you hate me please?
I just want these trolls to GTFO from this topic but it's already ruined.
I did not meant to start a drama but if you keep backstabbing sure I'll keep denying it. Don't ask why I'm bored you don't know about my life so shut up. I'm not trying to be an smartass, Just answering your questions.
I ran out of ideas what to type in the signature.
User avatar
Oriental
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 142
Joined: 7 September 2018, 19:18
Location: Somewhere in Nevada...

Re: PB2 Myths

Postby phsc » 19 March 2019, 02:34

I was being ironic, it is not a problem but a high amount of people think it is.

I am interested in, why do you not like anime? did you ever watch it? did you ever watch the ones considered good? I for a long period of time was agaisn't anime, unironically, but didn't even bother to watch the ones considered good, Evangelion, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, and there are more I imagine are really great but I am not sure because I did not watch them.

Well I am able to judge your opinions too, not a problem, all fine.

Why? am I not able to judge you which is just implying my opinion over you or your opinions?

The reason the topic is ruined was you.

You did, replying to single posts in quite agressive ways according to what staff seems as agressive and by that considering past behaviour assuming how they would react but it would not surprise me if they say this is not just because I say it is.

WELL, now this is genius level of answering.
>I ask why you are bored
>You don't want to answer it
>You say I do not know anything about your life
>I should shut up

What is the correlation? I want to know about your life so I can know why you are bored!

And you're trying to be a smartass on the last one but you failed at that and did not answer my last question!


Anyway, more myths: DARK CLAN EDITION
>Many people say dark clan is not the biggest PB2 clan, but paulstin constantly searches for how many members are active daily with the dark clan tag and it is around from 70 to 100, very likely the biggest PB2 clan as in active players in a general way, it has been higher in the past though, also for arguments about PB2 history, % wise I would assume it is but I don't have the specific data.
>Same for being the oldest clan - and by that I mean active - dark clan is indeed old, not the most active in the past but it did exist, and well, not many old clans are active in PB2, BoZ is not a PB2 clan anymore, USF is also not, other clans died, well, great I guess.
>Dark clan is in theory the strongest clan of PB2! if all dark clan members decided to rate 1 on a map, that could very likely deliciously exquisite pizza sauce up with the map more than any other clan I would say, as in kicking power ingame for raiding, etc, not if we consider it as individual player strenght of course, but then, that seems less power than being able to destroy ratings or kick people.
User avatar
phsc
Civil Security Boss [500]
 
Posts: 506
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58
Location: Ancapistan

Re: PB2 Myths

Postby orionthehunter13 » 19 March 2019, 06:05

phsc wrote:I for a long period of time was agaisn't anime, unironically, but didn't even bother to watch the ones considered good


Pff anime is as much of a meme as this thread. Except animes I like. Then they are animes I like.

phsc wrote:Dark clan is in theory the strongest clan of PB2! if all dark clan members decided to rate 1 on a map, that could very likely deliciously exquisite pizza sauce up with the map more than any other clan I would say, as in kicking power ingame for raiding, etc, not if we consider it as individual player strenght of course, but then, that seems less power than being able to destroy ratings or kick people.


Yes DARK CLAN strongest clan 8) 8)

Here are some grade AA+ myths:
— cahir-traps7
— max teabag is best map maker
— snipers is best game mode
— egrw1 is "too hard" cuz "fall damage"
— this ancient account

Spoiler: Show More
btw apex = best clan ever
User avatar
orionthehunter13
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 14 March 2019, 07:49

Re: PB2 Myths

Postby phsc » 19 March 2019, 15:44

Pff anime is as much of a meme as this thread. Except animes I like. Then they are animes I like.
True! I personally consider animes like Fairy Tail crap and many people also do, now if you compare it to many other already listed animes, there is quite a difference in content, Fairy Tail is just one of the best of the worst because there are so many crappy animes I've just like heard about and did not even watch out of fear or something, and it is all under the name anime, take it like as, now, baroque music also countains mumble rap, there is one hell of a difference betwen Bach and Lil Pump, not saying one is better than another as most people would agree that one has more artistic value than another and I prefer Bach over Lil Pump.
But yeah, anime is kinda a meme too, and the animes I like are animes I like, I like what is good, thus they are good, of course this is subjective as deliciously exquisite pizza sauce but then what isn't?

And appeal to ridicule is indeed great, dark clan may be a meme but that actually only helps people join it.

But, I am curious, why is max teabag not the best map maker?

But here are some amazing myths:
>1.1 • Respect all other players in-game.
>1.4 • Do not start matches with inappropriate titles. Rude, obscene, offensive, or threatening titles are forbidden.
>1.5 • Discussion of prohibited or inappropriate topics in-game is only permitted in fully private matches.
>1.6 • Respect other players' playstyles. Camping in one spot, or spending the whole match spraying bullets is allowed.
>1.7 • Do not troll, spam, or incite a flamewar (argument) in-game.
>1.8.1 - Do not kick without a meaningful reason.
>1.8.2 - Do not initiate a ping limit vote for the reason of excluding all match participants.
User avatar
phsc
Civil Security Boss [500]
 
Posts: 506
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58
Location: Ancapistan

Re: PB2 Myths

Postby Oriental » 19 March 2019, 20:31

PB2 Myth :

Topic gets locked cuz I'm done.
I ran out of ideas what to type in the signature.
User avatar
Oriental
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 142
Joined: 7 September 2018, 19:18
Location: Somewhere in Nevada...


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users



cron