Why my main account is banned on the forums?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series.

Why my main account is banned on the forums?

Postby Oriental » 7 March 2019, 16:36

Ok I do not want to start any flame wars or being toxic again but I cannot access in the forums using the account Defensive
Please unban me I didn't do anything in that account the reason says "Abuse of Forums" I'm trying to abuse this? But look at the latest posts I wasn't abusing it and i didn't even get a warning I just got banned immediately
Do you know if u break a rule on forums there's 0 of 3 of them once u break a rule u get 1 of 3 but i got banned immediately staff pls reply or fix this,Thanks.
Being ultra active at the community cuz I'm always bored.
Oriental
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Why my main account is banned on the forums?

Postby Resi » 7 March 2019, 17:37

Contact the staff via PM, e-mail, or Discord. If you make a thread the staff will probably warn you for being dramatic or freeposting.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
Resi
Proxy [700]

Re: Why my main account is banned on the forums?

Postby Protonoid » 7 March 2019, 18:29

Resi wrote:Contact the staff via PM, e-mail, or Discord. If you make a thread the staff will probably warn you for being dramatic or freeposting.

Contact a staff member, as he said.

YOUR ASS BELONGS TO ME. WELCOME TO SHAWSHANK.
Protonoid

Return to General Discussion