How were the years for you in community?

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby Burst » 4 December 2018, 14:50

2012 - I was a little boy, very bad attitude though. I remember raging in that one GSA base roleplay map thing I forgot-- for some reason. Im not sure if I was a guest or not.

2014 - Nothing's changed, I did learn from some of my mistakes atleast.

2016 - I feel like I've done cringey things that I dont remember, mostly the reason why I don't post anywhere alot.

2018 - I come back and the game isn't as alive, but it definitely still is alive. I've been playing alone again.

And that is all I can remember. I think I had fun despite being very annoying to others without me realizing.
i dont know how to put images as signatures so this is here
Burst
Recruit

Postby Anechoic » 31 December 2018, 03:56

2012-Pretty much enjoyed the days where GSA was a thing.
2014-Went to the forums often.
2016-I left the community.
2018-Went back again
Anechoic
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Tortoise » 13 January 2019, 21:02

2019 - Lurking in the forums, silently judging everyone from the safety of my neckbeard lair.
I haven't changed my duvet in 15 months and wont until the government gets its shit together.
Tortoise
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Resi » 13 January 2019, 21:52

Tortoise wrote:2019 - Lurking in the forums, silently judging everyone from the safety of my neckbeard lair.

This sounds oddly familiar. I'm not even making maps or playing anymore, I'm literally just here waiting for PB2.5. God, what is wrong with me?
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
Resi
Proxy [700]

Postby phsc » 13 January 2019, 22:17

its better than making long as deliciously exquisite pizza sauce posts about like how to fix the approval system or like suggestions but its in like stryde-sniper unnaproval tread so nobody reads it while you circlejerk people out of pb2s discord and you also try to apply jungian psychology to random people of the community to check for a few interesating theories
phsc
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Previous

Return to Around the Campfire