RCAC-CS (My idea #6)

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

RCAC-CS (My idea #6)

Postby Napalm Fire » 2 January 2020, 22:49

(BIG edit: I eliminated the PB 2.5 RCAC cuz I want it in PB2 cuz PB 2.5 will never come.)

Happy 2020! This time im bringing an idea but I thing Eric will never add this in PB2 but anyways lets go!

Remote Controlled Attack Car (RCAC-CS)
Spoiler: Show More
Remote Control Attack Car or called by many CS units RCAC is an Remote Car that uses the slot 9.

How to use:
1: Have an RCAC.
2: Click the shoot button (Character will drop RCAC)
3: The screen will change to RCAC camera once its dropped.
4: The RCAC is ready for use.

Controls:
Movement (A-D)
Jump (W)
Shoot (Left Click)
Change Vision (N, you can change vision to normal, night vision or thermal)
9 (Exit car. To control again press 9 again)

Aspect:
The RCAC Aspect is an 4 wheels mini remote controlled vehicled that haves an Submachine and can be used in Tan or Black version. It haves 4 cables on top of him and are 3 reds and 1 green cables and is very fast.

Lights:
You will see different lights on RCAC because theyre trying to explain that:
Red Light (Enemy RCAC)
Blue Light (Friendly RCAC)
Green Light (You're RCAC)


Weapons:
The RCAC uses an 45. ACP Submachine Gun that does 15 damage and 45 damage on head. It has unlimited ammo but it overheats every 20 seconds of use and it will need 10 seconds to use again. It has fast Fire Rate but medium accuracy.

Vehicle Points:
The RCAC has 450 Vehicle Points.

Signal:
There will be an Signal thing on the right corner telling you how is your connection with the Remote Car.
Strong: The car status is good
Stable: The car status is fine, the camera has some fails though, stable connection starts at 120m from the character.
Weak: The car status is bad, the camera has alot of fails and starts at 250m from the character.

How to get it back:
1: Get close to you're RCAC (If is Green is you're)
2: Press 9 when you're close to you're RCAC. This time instead of controlling the RCAC you're going to pick up the RCAC.
Easy, no?

Extra Tips:
-You can edit the fire rate, accuracy, damage, vehicle points, jump potence and speed of the RCAC on the Level Editor. (except the overheat and the cooling)
-You cant change the 9 slot weapon if you have the RCAC on ground.
-When the RCAC touches water it stops working. Cannot be fixed.
I+D: napalm_attack_car


Thats all

Edit: I changed damaged, added water damage and signal.



Note: im gettin confused with the replys
Last edited by Napalm Fire on 24 January 2020, 00:56, edited 3 times in total.
Napalm strike awaiting orders.

Napalm Fire
Recruit
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 25 November 2018, 04:31


Re: RCAC-CS (My idea #6)

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 12 January 2020, 18:36

Napalm Fire please dont double post

Ontopic: An interesting idea i have to say i dont know if its possible to see it in the game but i wonder have you made an image of that car just to see how it looks.
User avatar
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator
 
Posts: 579
Joined: 13 August 2013, 16:52
Location: Greece.

Re: RCAC-CS (My idea #6)

Postby LazyRain » 14 January 2020, 13:21

Actually good idea. But it will be possible only in the next game. I'd like to see not only a drone that acts like mini car, but also swimming and flying drones. Plus several weapons and abilities for them. Abilities (night vision too) can be activated on [Z] button, as always. Weapons of course should be weaker and have a little amount of spare ammo. Also there must be a certain radius in which the communication with the drone works and option to switch between the drone and your character by pressing [TAB] button.
Spoiler: Show More
User avatar
LazyRain
Falkok [250]
 
Posts: 287
Joined: 27 January 2015, 08:57
Location: Sofa

Re: RCAC-CS (My idea #6)

Postby Napalm Fire » 17 January 2020, 20:46

LazyRain wrote:Actually good idea. But it will be possible only in the next game. I'd like to see not only a drone that acts like mini car, but also swimming and flying drones. Plus several weapons and abilities for them. Abilities (night vision too) can be activated on [Z] button, as always. Weapons of course should be weaker and have a little amount of spare ammo. Also there must be a certain radius in which the communication with the drone works and option to switch between the drone and your character by pressing [TAB] button.


Signal and nerf damage added, while more abilities and weapons like what types.
Napalm strike awaiting orders.

Napalm Fire
Recruit
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 25 November 2018, 04:31

Re: RCAC-CS (My idea #6)

Postby LazyRain » 18 January 2020, 13:19

Napalm Fire wrote:Signal and nerf damage added,while more abilities and weapons like what types.

Not sure what do you mean by first part.
More abilities means that if we will have controllable drones in PB2.5 they should have similar abilities to those that the characters will have. I'm sure there will be enough of them. And special small weapons of basic types for drones.
Spoiler: Show More
User avatar
LazyRain
Falkok [250]
 
Posts: 287
Joined: 27 January 2015, 08:57
Location: Sofa

Re: RCAC-CS (My idea #6)

Postby Napalm Fire » 20 January 2020, 19:45

LazyRain wrote:
Napalm Fire wrote:Signal and nerf damage added,while more abilities and weapons like what types.

Not sure what do you mean by first part.
More abilities means that if we will have controllable drones in PB2.5 they should have similar abilities to those that the characters will have. I'm sure there will be enough of them. And special small weapons of basic types for drones.


First: You said there should be signal and weaker damage,
Second: ok.

Kiriakos Gr96 wrote:Napalm Fire please dont double post

Ontopic: An interesting idea i have to say i dont know if its possible to see it in the game but i wonder have you made an image of that car just to see how it looks.


Making an image idk because I am a very but very bad artist.
Napalm strike awaiting orders.

Napalm Fire
Recruit
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 25 November 2018, 04:31

Re: RCAC-CS (My idea #6)

Postby LazyRain » 21 January 2020, 07:45

Napalm Fire wrote:First: You said there should be signal and weaker damage,
Second: ok.

Signal? Anyway, by "weaker damage" i mean that weapons for such small drones should do less amount of damage in comparison with normal weapons for chracters. Which is obviously.
Spoiler: Show More
User avatar
LazyRain
Falkok [250]
 
Posts: 287
Joined: 27 January 2015, 08:57
Location: Sofa

Re: RCAC-CS (My idea #6)

Postby Sgt Dwayne » 21 January 2020, 17:17

Napalm Fire wrote:
LazyRain wrote:
Napalm Fire wrote:Signal and nerf damage added,while more abilities and weapons like what types.

Not sure what do you mean by first part.
More abilities means that if we will have controllable drones in PB2.5 they should have similar abilities to those that the characters will have. I'm sure there will be enough of them. And special small weapons of basic types for drones.


First: You said there should be signal and weaker damage,
Second: ok.

Kiriakos Gr96 wrote:Napalm Fire please dont double post

Ontopic: An interesting idea i have to say i dont know if its possible to see it in the game but i wonder have you made an image of that car just to see how it looks.


Making an image idk because I am a very but very bad artist.


Your posts have been merged.

Please avoid double-posting(posting more than once in a row).
User avatar
Sgt Dwayne
Moderator
 
Posts: 74
Joined: 28 March 2014, 15:26
Location: Istanbul


Return to Website / PB2 Game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users