Ban bug

Report any bugs here or ask questions here.

Ban bug

Postby Bio-1 » 7 November 2019, 16:59

Hello community!
If you say word
Spoiler: Show More
pizza sauce

You will get banned for 4-5 days.
Why is that?New ban system or bug?
ERROR!
File MeowVirus.exe is avaible only for CATS! :3
User avatar
Bio-1
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 115
Joined: 6 September 2019, 19:22
Location: Ukraine

Re: Ban bug

Postby ECC9 » 7 November 2019, 19:55

new ban system
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]
 
Posts: 508
Joined: 9 April 2015, 17:30
Location: Europe

Re: Ban bug

Postby meliante » 7 November 2019, 20:21

Lets see.
pizza sauce
https://prnt.sc/ox8tpk
F the game. F
User avatar
meliante
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 125
Joined: 16 July 2013, 02:59
Location: Argentina

Re: Ban bug

Postby Resi » 7 November 2019, 21:09

Pizza sauce.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Heavy Marine [900]
 
Posts: 903
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Ban bug

Postby meliante » 7 November 2019, 21:19

Nothing happens lel
https://prnt.sc/ox8tpk
F the game. F
User avatar
meliante
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 125
Joined: 16 July 2013, 02:59
Location: Argentina

Re: Ban bug

Postby Resi » 7 November 2019, 21:48

meliante wrote:Nothing happens lel


We have been bamboozled.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Heavy Marine [900]
 
Posts: 903
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Ban bug

Postby storm8472 » 8 November 2019, 01:09

We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled.

storm8472
Recruit
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 27 June 2016, 02:57

Re: Ban bug

Postby Resi » 8 November 2019, 01:11

storm8472 wrote:We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled.


Freaking frenchmen stabbing our backs...
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Heavy Marine [900]
 
Posts: 903
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Ban bug

Postby mrblake213 » 8 November 2019, 02:44

There is currently a system on where it if detects you swearing excessively (e.g. triggering the system by repeatedly saying rude, obscene, inappropriate, disrespectful, curse, or swear words) then you could potentially get banned for at least 3-4 days depending on how many you've said.

The forums automatically changes all swear words to 'pizza sauce'
User avatar
mrblake213
Moderator
 
Posts: 741
Joined: 16 July 2013, 10:25
Location: Philippines

Re: Ban bug

Postby Bio-1 » 8 November 2019, 13:35

meliante wrote:Nothing happens lel

Say it in multiplayer and welcome!You get ban!
ERROR!
File MeowVirus.exe is avaible only for CATS! :3
User avatar
Bio-1
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 115
Joined: 6 September 2019, 19:22
Location: Ukraine

Re: Ban bug

Postby Resi » 8 November 2019, 13:43

Bio-1 wrote:
meliante wrote:Nothing happens lel

Say it in multiplayer and welcome!You get ban!


Time to say pizza sauce in multiplayer.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Heavy Marine [900]
 
Posts: 903
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Ban bug

Postby Bio-1 » 8 November 2019, 16:30

Resi wrote:
Bio-1 wrote:
meliante wrote:Nothing happens lel

Say it in multiplayer and welcome!You get ban!


Time to say pizza sauce in multiplayer.

not pizza sauce,need say ----------- (together)
Last edited by mrblake213 on 8 November 2019, 17:15, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: use of racial slur
ERROR!
File MeowVirus.exe is avaible only for CATS! :3
User avatar
Bio-1
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 115
Joined: 6 September 2019, 19:22
Location: Ukraine

Re: Ban bug

Postby Resi » 8 November 2019, 17:39

Bio-1 wrote:not pizza sauce,need say ----------- (together)


Ok I'm gonna say ----------- . I'm guessing that means very bad things in morse.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Heavy Marine [900]
 
Posts: 903
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Ban bug

Postby meliante » 8 November 2019, 22:17

Bio-1 wrote:
meliante wrote:Nothing happens lel

Say it in multiplayer and welcome!You get ban!

Bio-2. I also tried in Multiplayer but you need say it atleast 6 times. i say it because i was banned for that like 2 or 3 months ago
https://prnt.sc/ox8tpk
F the game. F
User avatar
meliante
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 125
Joined: 16 July 2013, 02:59
Location: Argentina

Re: Ban bug

Postby Bio-1 » 9 November 2019, 16:20

meliante wrote:
Bio-1 wrote:
meliante wrote:Nothing happens lel

Say it in multiplayer and welcome!You get ban!

Bio-2. I also tried in Multiplayer but you need say it atleast 6 times. i say it because i was banned for that like 2 or 3 months ago

Im Bio-1* XD
ERROR!
File MeowVirus.exe is avaible only for CATS! :3
User avatar
Bio-1
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 115
Joined: 6 September 2019, 19:22
Location: Ukraine

Re: Ban bug

Postby lemonade6 » 9 November 2019, 16:22

also never say "pickaxe" too
User avatar
lemonade6
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 69
Joined: 7 November 2019, 14:42

Re: Ban bug

Postby Resi » 9 November 2019, 16:26

Yo I just found out that the word "gay" is filtered in map comments what the hell lmao
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Heavy Marine [900]
 
Posts: 903
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Ban bug

Postby Bio-1 » 9 November 2019, 17:24

lemonade6 wrote:also never say "pickaxe" too

I said it and nothing happen lmao
ERROR!
File MeowVirus.exe is avaible only for CATS! :3
User avatar
Bio-1
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 115
Joined: 6 September 2019, 19:22
Location: Ukraine

Re: Ban bug

Postby lemonade6 » 9 November 2019, 18:40

Bio-1 wrote:
lemonade6 wrote:also never say "pickaxe" too

I said it and nothing happen lmao

say it 20 times? (don't)
User avatar
lemonade6
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 69
Joined: 7 November 2019, 14:42

Re: Ban bug

Postby Bio-1 » 9 November 2019, 18:49

lemonade6 wrote:
Bio-1 wrote:
lemonade6 wrote:also never say "pickaxe" too

I said it and nothing happen lmao

say it 20 times? (don't)

Lol i said it 24 times and its just kicked me from server cuz spammed pickaxe
ERROR!
File MeowVirus.exe is avaible only for CATS! :3
User avatar
Bio-1
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 115
Joined: 6 September 2019, 19:22
Location: Ukraine

Next

Return to Bug Reporting, Help & Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: proxy sniper