Quarantine! [SCI-FI type with zombie style!]

Singleplayer Maps here.

Quarantine! [SCI-FI type with zombie style!]

Postby rikazo » 12 January 2019, 14:07

Map Name: Quarantine
Map ID: rikazo-q1
Map Description:
:STORY:

Youre A researcher in a hidden research facility going by the name Rick who survived A massive electric field with other people died by getting contact with it. This mysterious electric field however it can somehow turn people who made contact with it into flesh eating monsters known as The Corrupted. The whole facility has been set to quarantine by the government and has closed off all entrances and exits on the facility to avoid any corrupted from escaping and spreading the disease to towns and cities. You must now escape the facility by either finding a opened entrance or contacting the government about your identity of being alive and healthy.

Please rate 5 stars for more!

Map Page Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=rikazo-q1
Map Demo Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=rikazo-q1

Brief Description:

Ever wanted a zombie series but with a little bit of advanced technology? Well here's QUARANTINE for you!

Jump into a world where technology has advanced to a certain point where humanity has began colonizing other planets. A research facility back in earth has been set to quarantine because of a disease created by an mysterious massive electric field. This electric field can somehow turn people who made contact with it into flesh eating monsters known as "The Corrupted".. Rick Malford (You) is a survivor of the massive electric field with zero knowledge of how the electric field happen until a few minutes after his awaken from it. What are you waiting for? Play it now!
PS: This is not the walking Dead

Part [I] Unknown Behavior (Release Date: 1/12/2019) (rikazo-q1)
Part [II] Survival Complex (now out!) (Release Date: 1/13/2019) (rikazo-q2)
Last edited by rikazo on 14 January 2019, 03:16, edited 1 time in total.
rikazo
Recruit

Re: Quarantine! [SCI-FI type with zombie style!]

Postby Guardsman » 14 January 2019, 00:16

Is this supposed to be the Walking Dead?
REET

Guardsman
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby rikazo » 14 January 2019, 03:16

Guardsman wrote:Is this supposed to be the Walking Dead?

Well No. Actually I didn't even notice that the main character in the walking dead and in my series are the same. My bad XD
rikazo
Recruit

Postby Ayon » 11 February 2019, 04:35

Please refrain from using dark blue text, it does not contrast well enough with the black. Use a different colour, like white with grey outline or something. Otherwise stellar map!

Ayon

Postby Ahrora » 16 February 2019, 22:47

I like the map and the story itself I something different. Had some fun playing this map
Definitely not the real Ahrora, the real Ahrora was taken by Aliens.
Ahrora
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Singleplayer Maps