Battalion Nemesis Maps. (6 Maps for now)

Singleplayer Maps here.

Battalion Nemesis Maps. (6 Maps for now)

Postby miroBG » 1 November 2018, 11:01

Map name: Boot Camp 1:Core to Concepts

Map ID: mirobg-bn1_1

Map description: Master the basics of terrain cover and attack types in a Commando versus Comando battle.

Map Page Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=mirobg-bn1_1&id=908542

Map Demo Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=mirobg-bn1_1

Brief Description: There are 6 maps of these Series. Soon I will start Season 2. The maps are automatically made to Hard Difficulty to make them harder. Good luck! I hope you are skilled enough to beat the maps.
MEGA HEROES FOREVER

miroBG
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Battalion Nemesis Maps. (6 Maps for now)

Postby Guardsman » 2 November 2018, 22:24

Lovable map. Truly. The design is great, its just that add dialogue to enhance gameplay and create a good plot. The map is good, and after the third map, I believe there is a glitch. I cannot move to the right, even if I took out the Blue Ravens. Overall, mysterious.
REET

Guardsman
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Battalion Nemesis Maps. (6 Maps for now)

Postby miroBG » 4 November 2018, 15:46

I am glad for that you like the map/s. The dialogue will be putted in season 2. There will have more maps and they will be harder. For map 3, you should enter the Ship, kill the Blue Ravens and move to right, but to be in the Ship. You don't have to go above it. You know where they are spawning, right? Right there is the final region, which will transfer you to Map 4. But mainly, you should enter the Ship. There is the Finish. I hope I explained it good. If you can, screenshot the glitchy thing (if not working).
MEGA HEROES FOREVER

miroBG
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Singleplayer Maps