Control bug

Control bug

Postby BloodShed04 » 19 November 2015, 18:51

When I used the controls,I pressed one button on the control and let go,but it still kept moving!After that,I cannot control my characters movements.(Although I can still fire)

Please,explain what is going on!

Im Back Boiz!
BloodShed04
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Control bug

Postby I LOVE STAFF » 19 November 2015, 22:26

get a rope and hook ur character. Then you should be able to control the bastard !

I LOVE STAFF

Postby drosebush » 20 November 2015, 00:50

I LOVE STAFF wrote:get a rope and hook ur character. Then you should be able to control the bastard !

Please, if you are going to post something in the bug reporting section, post something useful. Oh, and while you're at it, take a look at this page and let it sink in.
http://plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=14355

BloodShed04 wrote:When I used the controls,I pressed one button on the control and let go,but it still kept moving!After that,I cannot control my characters movements.(Although I can still fire)

Please,explain what is going on!

As for that, it is something that has to do with adobe flash, and probably is a known bug by adobe. Does it with almost all browser games that use Adobe Flash. Especially when on firefox. However I have found a jerry-rigged fix for this. Go to your control panel (on windows) or system preferences (on mac) and find your keyboard repeat rate. Lowering this should help. (Lower it by more than just a few marks, otherwise there will be no noticable effect)

drosebush

Postby xChakra » 21 November 2015, 17:19

Click the screen and the button used to move in the position youre stuck in simultaneously.
[sarcasm] Yeah... Sure[/sarcasm]
Spoiler: Show More
xChakra
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Silent Aurora » 21 November 2015, 17:29

This is due to screen lag, try using maxthan, opera or firefox
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby ustopable » 29 November 2015, 04:35

Maybe while youre holding a button the window suddenly minimized losing your control thus it will move by itself but to fix it just hold the last button you press and it should work (i can use it to spam bullets while im AFK just by holding fire button then sudden shift tab)
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive