How to use Graphics trigger in Level Editor?

A place for Level Editor Tutorials

How to use Graphics trigger in Level Editor?

Postby Drinya » 5 November 2023, 16:36

Please, write a step by step guide. I've tried to do something but didn't have any result.

Drinya
Recruit

Re: How to use Graphics trigger in Level Editor?

Postby pb dman » 6 November 2023, 19:54

Hey! I made the graphic trigger actions you see today, you can use my example map for reference on how to use it!
It's completely open-source and I'm fine with people using it for inspiration: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... id=1045951
pb dman-new_trigger_actions

If you need help, you should consider joining the Plazma Burst Discord (it's on the chat page next to the play page on the website) and I'll be willing to help you there :D
Hope to see you make maps with these new trigger actions.
Playing PB2 since 2015!

pb dman
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Drinya » 7 November 2023, 03:28

pb dman wrote:Hey! I made the graphic trigger actions you see today, you can use my example map for reference on how to use it!
It's completely open-source and I'm fine with people using it for inspiration: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... id=1045951
pb dman-new_trigger_actions

If you need help, you should consider joining the Plazma Burst Discord (it's on the chat page next to the play page on the website) and I'll be willing to help you there :D
Hope to see you make maps with these new trigger actions.

That you very much! I've not played PB2 for a long time and I've recently opened Level Editor and found Graphics trigger action, I've tried to do something with it but had no result. But now with your help I'll try to do something. That you agian!

Drinya
Recruit

Postby pb dman » 8 November 2023, 21:06

Good luck :P
Playing PB2 since 2015!

pb dman
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Level Editor