A slight problem with the 3000 and 3001 io servers.

Posts for SD2D Ideas, Discussion and Bugs!

Play it here https://www.gevanni.com:3000/

A slight problem with the 3000 and 3001 io servers.

Postby wires memelord » 23 March 2022, 05:29

So yeah the 3000 and 3001 io servers have been turned into a complete monopoly by a guy who uses several names like Warden, Overseer, King Of The Winterland, Gonna raid ur base anyway and more that I don't know about. He usually wears this skin https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Eric-Gurt/StarDefenders2D/main/game/assets/skins/avre.png with a red black, and white colour set.

Unless you try to get on his good side every time he gets on the server he'll use his 2M BSU to destroy your base. And if you get on his bad side he'll target you anytime you play and will kill anyone who acts remotely like you.

Sometimes he's helpful by setting up high level workbenches for people to use and give people he trusts access to parts of his base and powerful crystals. Sometimes he even removes raiders from power.

But yeah most of the time he just raids bases.

Also there's a signifiant amount of dirt missing that the earthquake doesn't seem to regenerate that goes so far down you can reach the map border.

And I've decided that I want a green coffin thank you, because he's gonna kill me now.
Rescue teleports don't work, he has a cube spear.
STAPH

wires memelord
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: A slight problem with the 3000 and 3001 io servers.

Postby PeacyQuack » 23 March 2022, 14:19

Im ddosing
We should stop sushex56 together

PeacyQuack
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: A slight problem with the 3000 and 3001 io servers.

Postby wires memelord » 23 March 2022, 23:54

PeacyQuack wrote:Im ddosing

Probably not a good idea.
And he yoinked that skybase that had the dragon you made? Idk I forgor

Raiding does happen but gaddawmn don't destroy all the bases in the server for no conceivable reason.
STAPH

wires memelord
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Star Defenders